Nainital Trip Packages
Nainital tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Nainital packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Nainital holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
There are innumerable Nainital tour packages to show you around one of the most beautiful places in India. Nainital, in Uttarakhand, is a hill station that is characterized by its natural beauty, which is best explored when you sign up for a customized Nainital tour package, that will take you to the most alluring places in and around the town. You can also check out the specially crafted Nainital holiday packages that take you trekking, mountain climbing, hiking, and sightseeing in the Himalayan mountains.
Thrillophilia offers several affordable touch packages for Nainital that can show you around all the beautiful places, without being too heavy on your pocket. In order to ensure that you don’t get overwhelmed with all the beautiful features Nainital has to offer, you must check out the specially crafted tour packages by Thrillophilia that take you to the best places to visit in Nainital and sign you up for the most exciting things to do in Nainital like hiking, skiing, camping and much more. If you are planning to conduct your honeymoon in this picturesque town, you can even sign up for a special Nainital trip packages for a couple, that will organize dinners, treks, sightseeing expeditions, and many more intimate experiences for you that you will find nowhere else at such affordable rates!
No matter what kind of customization you are looking for during your tour of Nainital, you can find a tour package exclusively suited for your purpose on Thrillophilia- that too with offers, discounts, and deals that are super exclusive and cost-effective! You can check out special Nainital holiday packages from Delhi which entails a seamless journey and vacation from Delhi to places like the famous Jim Corbett National Park, all for very low prices. If you are feeling adventurous, then you can also check out Nainital Mussoorie holiday packages that are combined packages. Comprehensive Nainital tour packages from Thrillophilia will contain guided trips to the best places to visit in this town like Naini Lake, Bhimtal, Naina Devi Temple, Sattal, and much more.
Places to Visit on Nainital Trip:
1. Naini Lake: Naini Lake is one of the most prominent tourist attractions that you can visit taking Nainital Packages. It is well-known for boat rides and evening strolls that lets you spend time close to nature. The lake is surrounded by some of the top tourist attractions of Nainital like the Mall Road and Naina Devi Temple. The lake is widely held for its beautiful surroundings and it draws a large number of tourists throughout the year. During your visit to the lake, you can go boating, yachting, or paddle boarding with your loved ones. Watching the sunset, which is both vibrant and tranquil, will make you fall in love with nature. Many people are captivated by the lake, which is bordered by seven lush hills.2. The Eco Cave Garden:
Location: Nainital City, Kumaon, India
If you are booking a Nainital trip packages, chances are, the itinerary shall include a trip to the famous Eco Cave Garden. The caves are sculpted in the shapes of 6 different animals that are connected to one another and visitors are required to crawl through the passages in a unique educational experience. The Hanging Gardens and the Musical Fountains with their light effects are an added attraction for the tourists.
Sukhatal, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand, 263001.
Entry fee: INR 20 for adults, INR 10 for children, INR 25 extra if you are carrying a camera Timings: Monday to Sunday (10:00 am – 4:30 pm)
3. Naina Devi Temple: The Naina Devi Temple is one of the most famous devotional places to visit in Nainital. It is supposed to be one of the 51 holiest Shakti Peethas (shrines) that can be found all over India.
According to Hindu mythology, the eye of Sati had fallen in this region during the Dance of Calamity by Lord Shiva. Therefore, this temple is also known as the temple of Mata Sati. A trip to the Naini Devi Temple is inevitable when you are booking comprehensive Nainital tour packages.
Location: Ayarpatta, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002
Timings: Monday to Sunday (6:00 am – 10:00 pm)
4. Mall Road, Nainital: The Mall Road is one of the busiest areas in Nainital and a shopper’s paradise. It is a conglomeration of various cuisines, culture and handicraft, which is representative of the population of Nainital. The entire stretch of the road connects the two main hill towns of Mallital and Tallital.
Shops, stalls, carts, and vendors can be found right on the road, which is why it is not advisable to travel on Mall Road with a vehicle, because of inevitable traffic jams. If you are fond of local knick-knacks and shopping, make sure your custom Nainital holiday packages have a trip to the Mall Road scheduled.
Location: Govind Ballabh Pant Marg, situated parallel to Naini Lake.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (9:00 am – 10:00 pm)
5. Snow View Point: Snow View Point offers one of the greatest views of the Himalayan Ranges that you can find. Situated at an elevation of 2,270 meters, the panoramic view of the Himalayan mountains with their snow-capped peaks is a sight that is bound to be the highlight of your Nainital trip packages.
The three iconic peaks of Nanda Devi, Trisul, Nanda Kot are clearly visible from this viewpoint. A small temple dedicated to Lord Ram, Sita, and Lakshman is also a unique attraction in this place.
Location: 7, Maldon Cottage Road, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002
Timings: Sunday to Friday (10:30 am – 5:00 pm)
6. Tiffin Top: Tiffin Top is the perfect place to hang out with your friends and family while touring the city of Nainital. Located in the Ayarpatta Hills, this place offers a scenic view of the entire town of Nainital and its surrounding areas. The place is also known as Dorothy’s Seat, named after an English artist who frequented this place in the past. The incredible natural view along with the general environment of Tiffin Top makes it the perfect place for a picnic.
Location: Ayarpatta, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
7. Naina Peak The Naina Peak is also known as the China Peak in Nainital and is one of the most remarkable natural phenomena in the area. This mountain range is located at an elevation of 2,615 metres above sea level, which offers a great view of the surrounding mountain peaks.
Due to its high altitude, this place is much sought-after by trekkers, hikers, mountaineers, and rock climbers. People also flock to this place to catch the sunrise and the sunset. If you are booking Nainital tour packages for adventure activities, make sure a trip to Naina Peak is included.
Location: Nainital, Uttarakhand.
Timings: Open 24 hours
8. Neem Karoli Baba Ashram: The Neem Karoli Baba Ashram is situated at an elevation of 1,400 meters, at a distance of 17 km from Nainital and 9 km from Bhowali. The temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman, and was founded by the famous Maharaj Neem Karoli Baba in 1962. Over time, this temple has become an important pilgrimage site, with hundreds of devotees visiting this temple from all over the world to experience its divinity.
Location: Almora Road, Bhowali Range, Nainital.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (6:30 am – 6:30 pm)
9. Himalayan View Point: Situated at a distance of 8 km from the Tallital Bus Stand, Himalayan View Point is one of the major tourist attractions in Nainital. The elevation of the Himalayan View Point at 2,000 metres above sea level allows visitors to get a panoramic view of the Himalayan mountain ranges with their snow-capped peaks.
You can also spot vast stretches of coniferous forests and sparkling lakes in the vicinity from this viewpoint. If you are a photography enthusiast, or you are a nature-lover, you should definitely check out the Nainital holiday packages that offer a trip to the famous Himalayan viewpoint for an unforgettable experience.
Location: Kilbury Rd, Naina Range, Uttarakhand 263001
Entry fees: INR 300 for adults and INR 200 for children for a two-way cable-car ride from Naini Lake.Timings: Monday to Sunday (6:00 am – 5:00 pm)
10. Nainital Zoo: Nainital Zoo is one of the popular places to visit on your Nainital trip packages as it is home to a wide range of flora and fauna. During your visit, you will be welcomed by the amazing residents of the park like the Himalayan Bear, Himalayan Civet, Hill Patridge, Tibetan Wolf. Apart from these, there are many other endangered species housed at the Nainital Zoo, also known as the High Altitude Zoo. It is the only zoo in the state of Uttarakhand. Several unusual and endangered animals and birds native to this region can be found in the Nainital zoo. Various birds and animals have made it their home as it is situated at a height of 2100 metres.
Location: Tallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002
Timings: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
11. Raj Bhawan: The Raj Bhawan, which is the Governor’s Residence, set in a beautiful setting is a popular tourist hotspot. The Raj Bhawan in Nainital was historically used as the summer house of British Governors and is known for its spectacular appearance and old-world charm. The architecture of the bhawan has got its similarities like that of a Scottish castle and the Buckingham Palace. You will come across the beautifully manicured grounds where you may enjoy a stroll during your Nainital trip packages.
Location: Amghari, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002
12. Nainital Ropeway: The Nainital Ropeway is one of India's quickest ropeways, providing breathtaking views of alluring nature. You will be able to delight your eyes with the views of the mountain ranges covered with snow and enchanting valleys all around . From the base to a height of 2270 metres, it connects Mallital to the Snow View Point. Taking the ropeway ride, you will have an aerial flight over the Naini lake and valley, providing panoramic views of the stunning scenery. The magnificent Nainital ropeway travels half a mile in around 3 minutes and has two trolleys that can accommodate up to 11 people at a time. This is one of the most sought after activities if you are a nature lover and have come to Nainital with your loved family members.
Location: Ropeway Rd, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002
13. Lands End: The Lands End can be considered as a truly amazing destination for the adventure seekers and nature lovers who wish to have a close encounter with the Kumaon region's wide mountain ranges for those seeking a true adventure. The Lands End is located at an elevation of 2118 metres from the ground close to a cliff and is known to offer a panoramic view of the mountains, forests, and valleys that surround Khurpatal. This place has got to offer you some of the adventure fun as well like taking a pony ride to Land End or walking along the bridleway to the viewpoint. You can also enjoy trekking enjoying the beautiful views of the mountains.
Location: Near Barapathar, 4 Km From Nainital, Nainital, Uttarakhand, 263001, India
Things to Do on Nainital Tour:All-encompassing and particularly crafted Nainital tour packages can help you tour this picturesque town like never before. There are innumerable activities you can engage in when you are there that are exciting, adventurous and memorable. You can experience all this in addition to taking in the surreal natural beauty of this quaint hill town.
1. Boating on Naini Lake: Naini Lake is a crescent shaped natural wonder, that is surrounded by hills and dark green forests. While there are several activities that are conducted on the lake, you have to definitely try your hand at boating. It is one of the most unique ways to take in the natural surroundings of Naini Lake.
Location: Nainital Lake, Ayarpatta, Nainital Uttarakhand – 263001.
- INR 160 for a half-round for Row Boat
- INR 210 for a full round for Row Boat
- INR 210 for an hour of Paddle Boating
Timings: Monday to Sunday (6:00 am – 6:00 pm)
2. Picnics at Tiffin top: Tiffin Top is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Nainital. After an extensive bout of trekking and sightseeing, you can take a day off to relax and unwind at Tiffin Top, which is also known as Dorothy’s Seat.
This place is located on the top of a hill, which allows you to get an elevated view of the beautiful natural surroundings while enjoying a picnic with your loved ones in the midst of a breathtaking view and it is one of the best things to include in your Nainital trip package.
Location: Ayarpatta, Nainital, Uttarakhand- 263002, India
Timings: Monday to Sunday (8:00 am – 5:30 pm)
3. Shop at Tibetan Market: The Tibetan Market, also known as the Bhotia Market, is located very close to the city center in Nainital. If you are looking to shop for something unique when you are in town, then this is definitely the place you should head to.
From fine, handwoven woolen garments and shrugs, pinewood handicrafts, handcrafted candles, fragrances, and potpourri, you are likely to find all kinds of unique items to take back home with you. Bamboo fabric is one of the most unique things available in this market. There are also several food stalls set up alongside the market where you can indulge in the warm, delicious cuisine that is prepared by locals.
Location: Nanda Devi Path, Ayarpatta, Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263001
Timings: Monday to Sunday (9:30 am – 9:00 pm)
4. Safari in the Corbett National Park: The legendary Jim Corbett National Park is one of the places that you definitely need to visit when you are in Nainital. The Jim Corbett National Park was the first-ever National Park in India, and its ecological wealth, combined with its surrounding natural beauty has allowed it to retain its superior position even after all these years.
In 1973 the famous Tiger Project was launched here for the first time. This National Park is famous for reserving the critically endangered tiger species along with the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger. There are several nature-centric Nainital tour packages that can show you around this historic national park.
Location: Nainital District, Ramnagar, Uttarakhand – 244715
Price: INR 200 for Indian nationals, and INR 900 for foreign nationalsTimings: Monday to Sunday (6:00 am – 9:30 am and 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
How to reach Nainital:Nainital is a popular tourist destination, which makes it very easily accessible for visitors, no matter where they are travelling from.
The nearest airport to Nainital is the Pantnagar Airport. It is situated at a distance of 70 km from the main town of Nainital and is approximately a 2-hour drive from the city. Direct flights to Pantnagar Airport are only available from New Delhi, from the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI). You have to book a bus or a car from the airport to take you to Nainital.
Nainital is very easily accessible by road, especially from Delhi, which is the closest access point. You can take a bus or a car or a private taxi from Delhi, or Kathgodam (which is much closer to the town) to take you to Nainital. The distance between the two places is approximately 235 km, which takes 7-8 hours to traverse.
The most convenient, clean and safe route between Delhi and Nainital is via Ghaziabad, then Moradabad, Rampur, Suar, Bazpur after which you can make your way to Kaladhungi, the stop right before Nainital.
The nearest railway station to Nainital is Kathgodam, situated at a distance of 23 Kilometres. There are several direct trains which run daily from major cities like Kolkata, New Delhi, Lucknow, Agra to Kathgodam. If you want to reach in a shorter time, you can avail the Ranikhet Express from New Delhi, which reaches Kathgodam on an overnight journey. There are prompt bus and taxi services available from Kathgodam to Nainital.
Thrillophilia also arranges affordable holiday packages in Indian destinations such as Kashmir tour packages
, Goa tour packages
, Kashmir Honeymoon Packages
, Andaman tour packages
, Himachal tour packages
, Rajasthan tour packages
, Uttarakhand Tour Packages
, Ladakh trip packages
, Srinagar Tour Packages
, Jaipur Tour Packages
, Mount Abu Tour Packages
, Ladakh Bike Trip Packages
, Udaipur Tour Packages
,Jodhpur Tour Packages
, Himachal Honeymoon Packages
, Manali Honeymoon Packages
, Kullu Manali Tour Packages
, Shimla Tour Packages
,Shimla Honeymoon Packages
, Jim Corbett Packages
, Mussoorie Packages
, Rishikesh Tour Packages
, Kedarnath Tour Packages
, Haridwar Tour packages
, Spiti Tour Packages
, Auli Tour Packages
, Jaisalmer Tour Packages
and Manali tour packages
, as well as international destinations such as Singapore tour packages
, Maldives tour packages
, Dubai Tour Packages
, Europe Tour Packages
, Malaysia tour packages
, Switzerland Tour Packages
, Thailand tour packages
, Bali Tour Packages
, Mauritius tour packages
, Maldives Resort Packages
, Iceland Tour Packages
, Seychelles Tour Packages
, Sri Lanka tour packages
, etc. Our tailor-made itineraries to some of the most fascinating places in India and the world provide you with a chance to travel as per your interests and budget.