Camping in Yelagiri Highlights
- Enjoy this camping experience in Yelagiri, based at an altitude of 1,410 m above the sea level
- Indulge yourself in various activities available like Water Zorbing, ATV Ride, Wall Climbing, Zipline, Extreme Rope Course, Bungee Trampoline available at the campsite.
- Enjoy the evening in the warmth of the bonfire under the shinning stars in the windy weather.
- Satisfy your tastebuds with delicious snacks & BBQ dinner with your companions.
- The package is valued at INR 1650 in the market
Camping in Yelagiri Overview
Activity Location- Yelagiri, Tamil Nadu
Check-in Time- 06:00 PM (Day 1)
Check-out Time- 01:00 PM (Day 2)
About Yelagiri Camping-
At a comfortable height of 1410 m, Yelagiri resides as a popular hill station in Tamil Nadu. Filled with panoramic landscapes and quaint rustic surroundings. Experience one of the most exotic offbeat camping experiences amidst the exotic scenery with lush greenery and misty mountains that prevails in the land of Yelagiri. Don’t limit yourself only to the camping experience, indulge yourself also in adventure activities like Water zorbing, ATV ride, wall climbing, zipline, extreme rope course, archery, target shooting, bungee trampoline available within the campsite.
About the activity:
- Enjoy a perfect escape in nature and witness the mesmerizing views of hills, dense greenery, and lush flora-fauna culture.
- The campsite is based in the closest proximity to Yelagiri, from there you will get the best scenic experience.
- Stay in spacious and comfortable lake view tents on sharing basis - equipped with mattresses and pillows in order to render a warm sleep. Common washrooms available at the campsite.
- Indulge in adventurous activities like Water Zorbing, ATV Ride, Wall Climbing, Zipline, Extreme Rope Course, Archery, Target Shooting, Bungee Trampoline.
- Grab scrumptious meals that would be served in snacks and Dinner that would surely satisfy your taste buds.
- Enjoy a fun chit-chat session in the evening where you sit around a campfire with your loved ones!
Note- Activities are subject to availability & at additional cost. Minimum 2 people are required to book this package.
More Details about Camping in Yelagiri
Know Before You Go for Camping in Yelagiri
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- Guests are advised not to leave the premises on foot after 9:00 PM.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
Things To Carry for Camping in Yelagiri
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle