Wayanad Tour Package from Bangalore Highlights
- Visit the Banasura Sagar Dam, which is the largest earthen dam in India.
- Trekking in Chembra Peak, the highest peak in Wayanad.
- Boating on the serene waters of Pookode Lake.
- Visit is the Edakkal Cave, the only place in India with carvings from the Stone Age.
- Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary will offer you an experience of a lifetime.
Wayanad Tour Package from Bangalore Overview
About the Tour:
Nestled high at an altitude of 2100 metres from the sea levels, Wayanad is one of the best scenic hill stations around Kerala. From captivating waterfalls to appealing resorts and homestays, Wayanad has everything you need for a perfect vacation. Away from the noises of the big cities, Wayanad offers a quaint getaway to the tourists. It provides you with a chance to enjoy yourself with your family and friends in the lush green zones and seasonal flora of this region. So lets Witness beauty of Wayanad at well sanitized hotels and lip smaking meals only with Thrillophilia.
Route: Bangalore - Wayanad - Bangalore
Start Point: Bangalore
End Point: Bangalore
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Buffet Breakfast on Day2-Day4
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Driver cum guide
- Accommodation in Deluxe/Super Deluxe/Luxury Hotel (Depending on the variant selected)
- Trekking into the forests of Kalladi.
- Cycling tours in the lush green meadows.
- Enjoy the traditional tea-making processes.
- Boating in Pookot lake.
- Climb through the Ambukuthi Hill.
- Bamboo Rafting in Kuruva Island.
How to reach:
The closest railway station is Kozhikode, 110 km away. You can take a train to Kozhikode and then travel by road to Wayanad. A number of buses ply from Kozhikode bus station to Wayanad. Karipur International Airport at Kozhikode is the nearest airport to Wayanad. You can take a flight to Kozhikode, which is well connected to most cities in the country as well as the Middle East.
Wayanad Tour Package from Bangalore Itinerary
Select Package Option
Super deluxe package
More Details about Wayanad Tour Package from Bangalore
Know Before You Go for Wayanad Tour Package from Bangalore
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour.
- The Wayanad package from Bangalore cost does not include any kind of personal expenses
- Make sure that you carry your valid government-issued ID cards to ensure a hassle-free trip
- No entry tickets are included in the Wayanad package cost
- Do not go near the Banasura dam as it is strictly prohibited
- The package cost does not include expenses incurred due to uncontrollable factors such as delay in train or flight, malfunction of any vehicle and much more
- Any activity or service that is not a part of the inclusions or the itinerary is not included in the Wayanad package price
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.