Trek To Tikona Fort From Pune Highlights
- Acclaim the mesmerizing views of the Pawana Lake from the top surrounded by serene nature.
- Explore the renowned Trimbakeshwar Mahadev Temple that the trek is noted for.
- Embrace the beauty of the Satvahan caves which design and crafts depicts the traditional history of India.
- Grab the delicious breakfast and lunch served at Trek.
Trek To Tikona Fort From Pune Overview
Pune is one of the biggest cities of Maharashtra, but most of the famous attractions of Maharashtra are in the proximity of Pune. Tikona fort is one of the most picturesque forts in Maharashtra. It is also known as Vitandgad fort as it was the nerve center of many activities of the Malwa Pawna regions. An expert guide will assist you through the whole trek to make your trekking experience memorable. You will also be served breakfast and lunch during the trek. Try the Pithala Bhakeri from the local cuisine.
About the activity:
- Report at Shivajinagar Station by 06:30 AM to catch the local for Kamshet.
- Once reach Kamshet, we will be heading towards the Tikonapeth via jeep.
- After arriving at Tikonapeth, there will be a small introduction and some instructions will be given about the trek.
- At 10:30 AM we will start walking towards the trek and reach the top of the port and you can explore the mystic views of hills and serene nature.
- There will lunch at the base once everyone climbs down the fort, after this, you can head towards your respective home after capturing lots of memories and moments together.
More Details about Trek To Tikona Fort From Pune
Know Before You Go for Trek To Tikona Fort From Pune
- Please arrive 15 min before the departure time.
- Adhere to the instructions given by the trek leader/volunteer
- Participants are responsible for their own safety and baggage
- Authorities shall not be responsible in case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment. No claims will be entertained.
- Any violation of the above rules will be dealtseriously, and may involve expulsion from the trek or event, and no refund is admissible in such cases
- Patience will be appreciated in any unforeseen weather conditions.