Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
It is a good homestay, I felt like home as the foods came from the homestay kitchen was tasty and healthy, the location is beautiful and we were guided...
Very decent property and the surrounding was truly beautiful, nice room with a comfortable bed and clean washroom. The meals were good, the activity wa...
Dalhousie, a prominent tourist spot in Himachal Pradesh,
which is bestowed with scenic natural beauty and a pleasing environment. Visit
Dalhousie for a pollution-free environment, nestled amidst nature, with
mountains and river streams all around, a blend that is perfect to let you
gather everlasting memories.
About the Stay:
Getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city and embrace wilderness with the scenic beauty of the Dhauladhar hills of Himalayas. Witness mesmerizing sunrise and sunset and feel warm with the magical ambiance and décor in the homestays in Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh. Head towards a nature walk that would soothe your mind and body with the peaceful greenery and colorful blossom.
The package also lets you enjoy a bonfire session with your
loved ones and experience comfortable accommodation in dome tents. Besides, the
provision of meals make the package more worth availing for nature lovers.
With the package, you get to enjoy a comfortable stay in the homestay with your loved ones.
Besides comfortable stay, you get to grab delicious meals in the form of Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner.
Check-In: 12:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Min 2 people are required to book this stay experience.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It is a good homestay, I felt like home as the foods came from the homestay kitchen was tasty and healthy, the location is beautiful and we were guided well by the guide in which we enjoyed the nature walk by clicking pictures, and at night we enjoyed seating around the bonfire with some good music... what a lovely experience.
Rated : 5.0
Very decent property and the surrounding was truly beautiful, nice room with a comfortable bed and clean washroom. The meals were good, the activity was very special, the service was superb, really it was a nice homestay I ever had.
Rated : 4.0
My experience of staying there was fantastic, the accommodation, foods, their services, and the staff everything was awesome
The check-in time of homestay in Dalhousie is 12:00 PM whereas the check-out time for this homestay is 10:00 AM. The total duration of your stay is 2 days and 1 night.
There are various popular attractions one can visit during your homestay in Dalhousie:
- Panch Pulla: This whole place is surrounded by a lush green blanket of fresh pine and deodar trees where five rivers meet each other.
- Khajjiar: This place offers a combination of lakes, forests, and grasslands and is also known as the ‘mini-Switzerland of India.
- St. John’s Church: This one is the oldest church in the Dalhousie which have religious significance and also has historical significance.
- Satdhara Falls: One of the most fascinating waterfalls of Himachal Pradesh surrounded by an attractive and peaceful atmosphere.
- Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary: You will get to find a wide variety of plants and wildlife where you will get to encounter with leopard, deer, langur, barking goral, Himalayan black marten, and uncountable stunning birds.
Yes, delicious meals are included in the best homestay in Dalhousie and you get to grab delicious breakfast and lunch/dinner.
Yes, free parking is available at the homestay in Dalhousie. That is why, after your road trip to the homestay, you can park your vehicle at the same place while you enjoy your wonderful time in Dalhousie.
The best homestay in Dalhousie costs INR 1,500 per adult while booking it from Thrillophilia. On booking this package online, you will get the discount of 21% discount that turns out to be the best price guarantee along with a verified local operator. Once done with the successful booking, you will receive the confirmation voucher on your email within 24 hours.
The duration of your best homestay in Dalhousie is around 2 days and 1 night. During your Dalhousie homestay, you will enjoy a nature walk and soothe your mind and body with the peaceful greenery and colourful blossom.
The inclusions at the homestay in Dalhousie are meals, accommodation and activity.
- Meals: No activity is complete without mouth-watering meal options including breakfast along with lunch/dinner.
- Accommodation: The accommodation facility provided in the package is well furnished with all sort of modern comforts.
- Activity: The package allows you to enjoy activities like guided nature walk and camping along with bonfire with light music.
Yes, you can enjoy a bonfire at homestay in Dalhousie with light music under the twinkling stars.
Things you need to carry for homestay in Dalhousie are:
- Valid ID proof: The valid government authorized ID proof is required to validate your identity during check-in at the homestay in Dalhousie.
- Extra pair of clothes: The temperature can drop at Dalhousie and so keeping warm and comfortable clothes will keep you away from the cold. In case you participate in any adventurous activity during your homestay, you also require an additional pair of clothes according to the activity.
- Camera: To capture all memories with your friends or families or loved ones.
- Sunglasses: This will help you to protect from sunburn.
- Hat: This will protect your hair from sun or winds.
As one can avail this package as a group or private tour so, a minimum of 2 person are required to book homestay in Dalhousie.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.