Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The heavenly scenery, luxuriant vegetation, and bountiful adventure activities away from the urban hassles - a trip to Kanatal offers this and much more. Just a short drive away from main Mussoorie, a luxury wooden architectured cottage offering 360-degree panoramic view of the Himalayas, surrounded by lush green forest, and full of natural vistas is exactly what you need for a staycation. The rooms here offer a cosy warmth with their decor featuring pinewood and local stone.
The cottage has been recently renovated to offer a boutique experience with 5 bedrooms each with a large window offering the snow-clad mountain views, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, a private garden, and a large deck overlooking the Himalayas - perfect for a family vacation or some amazing time with friends amidst comfort.
About the cottage:
Wake up to breathtaking views of the Himalayas from your bedroom here. The magic that unfolds right in front of your eyes cannot be expressed in words. The stay offers 5 spacious and cosy bedrooms done in wooden decor, each with attached washrooms and modern amenities. Each of the rooms can accommodate a max of 3 guests.
A kitchen with a view that where you would want to cook up an easy meal for yourself. While breakfast is included in the package, home-cooked lunch and dinner are available at an additional cost on an a-la-carte basis. While here, do try the "pahadi" dal that tastes wonderful in the cold weather.
- Take a stroll around to enjoy panoramic sights of enormous Himalayan range from an altitude of 8500 ft
- Enjoy the pine forests of Tehri Range behind the cottage and the beautiful trekking trails that start right next to the cottage
- Have fun with a set of indoor games like playing cards, tambola, carom or with outdoor game sessions such as volleyball, football, badminton and cricket at the stay
- Soak in the enthralling sunset views over the Himalayas while sipping a tea/coffee sitting on the deck with family/friends
- Visit the Surkanda Devi Temple dedicated to God Sati. The 2 KM long comfortable trek to this place is beautiful.
- Explore nearby areas like Chamba and Dhanaulti with a day trip for picturesque sceneries
- Indulge in valley crossing, rock climbing, rappelling, etc.
- Go for jungle safari at the Kodia forest to spot amazing wildlife here
About access to common areas:
The guest can access the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The cottage is in Kanatal, around 44 KM from Mussoorie, 77 KM from the Dehradun Airport, and 73 KM from the Dehradun Railway Station. Guests can easily reach the stay using any public/private transfers.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.