Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Let's head to a paradise, a luxurious stay right in the middle of a quaint town that's culturally rich, where people often talk in their local language but their heartwarming smile is enough to strike a conversation with them. Amid mango and litchi orchards, this stay is not your ordinary home! As you sit on the chair and check out the cottony clouds floating away, you can feel all the stress of the urban life leaving you, only to be filled with bliss!
The stay offers a spacious living cum dining room, a private garden with a gazebo, and amenities like TV, air conditioning, as well as an indoor fireplace where having some hot cocoa before calling it a day is a must.
About the rooms:
This luxurious and spacious stay comes with 3 bedrooms that are equally serene and comfortable. While two are on the first floor, the other one is on the ground floor. As you step up to the window in your bedroom, take a deep breath to smell some of the fragrance that the fruit-laden trees offer. Each room has an ensuite washroom and can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests in all.
The caretaker here cooks up some of the most exquisite local delicacies that are a feast to the eyes and the tastebuds. While breakfast is included in the package, you can order scrumptious lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
- Head out for a guided walk to the interior of the Kumaon region and around the local villages to truly experience life in these parts
- Take a moment in nearby forests and streams to soak in the beauty around you
- Take a sip of chai with local villagers and closely understand the locals and their traditions. You can also taste a few local dishes with them.
- Explore the river flowing just some meters away from the stay. The rich river habitat attracts a lot of exotic birds, a bliss for bird watchers.
- The caretaker can organize a number of activities for you to like angling, nature walk, trekking, hiking and more on request and at an additional cost
- While here, do visit the Jim Corbett National Park for a wildlife safari
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
This gorgeous villa is located around 2.5 KM from the Ramnagar Bus Stand and the nearest airport is Jolly Grant Airport which is 202 KM while the nearest railway station, Kotdwar, is 139 KM from the stay.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.