Jhalana Safari Highlights
- Stretching for a vast expanse of 400 acres, this leopard sanctuary is surrounded by picturesque Aravali range, and consists of dense green forests & various wildlife animals.
- Take a tour of the wildlife sanctuary with an experienced and professional driver cum guide
- Witness Leopards in their natural habitat form as you enter in the Shikar Audhi area.
- Spot Jackals, Nilgai, Hyena,Jungle cat, peacock and many more wildlife animals
- A treat for all the wildlife photographers to capture the vast variety of wild beasts and lush green flora
Jhalana Safari Overview
Activity Location: Jhalana Wildlife Sanctuary, Jaipur
Start Point/End Point: Jhalana Wildlife Sanctuary
Timings: 06:00 AM - 9:00 AM (Morning Time) / 3:30 PM- 6:30 PM (Evening Time)
Get ready for a thrilling day-out around the lush green Jhalana forest in Jaipur. Once used to be the hunting grounds of the royals, this place is now a great spot to enjoy a safari in the middle of Jaipur city. This wildlife sanctuary is adorned with diverse wildlife with unique species of animals and birds. When in Rajasthan, take part in this exciting adventure amidst wildlife that is suitable for anyone above 5 years of age.
About the activity:
- The activity takes approximately 2.5 hours to be completed.
- The morning timings for the activity is 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and the evening timings for the activity is 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- There are two zone one is base zone and another one is Shikar Audhi (it has higher chances of spoting leopard).
- A Jeep can accommodate maximum 6 people at a time.
- Choose from different variants for Indian Citizens and Foreigners for the Safari
- Reach the activity location and take an open-air gypsy ride with a driver in the Jhalana wildlife sanctuary.
- You may spot leopards, alongside other animals like Blue Bulls, Spotted Deer, Gray langur, Rhesus Macaque, Small Indian Mongoose, Ruddy Mongoose, Bengal Monitor, Desert Gerbils, Striped Hyena, Desert Fox, Porcupine, Hedgehog, and Sambar Deer.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Jaipur International Airport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 8.1 km from the Jhalana Wildlife Sanctuary. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the destination.
Nearest Bus Stop: Narayan Singh Circle is the nearest bus stop to the Jhalana Wildlife Sanctuary located at a distance of 10 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Jaipur Junction is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 13 km from the Jhalana Wildlife Sanctuary. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
More Details about Jhalana Safari
Know Before You Go for Jhalana Safari
- The booking is non-refundable since the operator of this booking sources the necessary permits required to cater the activity.
- For safety purpose, this activity is not recommended for women who more than 3 months pregnant, children below 5 years old, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Children below 3 years of age are not recommended to partake in this activity.
- Please do not litter at the activity site.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages at least one hour prior to the activity.
- Best available slot will be provided for the booking.
- A minimum of two people and a maximum of six people can avail this activity.
Things To Carry for Jhalana Safari
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes