Scooty On Rent In Mumbai Highlights
- Have all documentation delivered to you before you take the possession of your scooty.
- Vehicles are sanitised before being transferred to you and you don't have to worry about the hygiene of your scooty.
- All the Scooty's are well serviced, maintained and are throughly functional for a smooth experience.
- Enjoy travelling on your own itinerary and visit some of the most famous destination in Mumbai by beating the traffic and avoiding any parking hassles.
Scooty On Rent In Mumbai Overview
Pickup/ Drop off Location: SMGK Office, Maple Tower, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai
Rent a scooty in Mumbai and find a smart way to beat the Mumbai traffic by cruising on your scooty. A wonderful solution to all the parking issues, long traffic hours, and the difficulty to cruise through the narrow gullies can all be bid goodbye by renting a scooty. Enjoy the convenience of traveling on your own itinerary by riding on a serviced, well-maintained, and sanitized scooty. So go and book your ride now!
Scooty Variants Offered:
Activa: 2 Seater | Max Speed 83 KMPH
Jupiter: 2 Seater | Max Speed 85 KMPH
Note: Fuel costs, toll taxes, and parking fees are not included in the package.
About the activity:
- You can rent the bike for a duration of 24 hours.
- The timings for the rental of the bike will be 09:00 am to 09:00 am (next day).
- The person renting the bike should be above the age of 18 and have a driver's license.
- A refundable security deposit of Rs. 2000 per vehicle will be charged.
- The distance limit of the vehicle is 200 km, after which every extra km will cost Rs.5.
- There is a grace period of 15 minutes to the drop-off time, and a delay of every hour will cost Rs 100 per hour.
- You will have to carry your own helmet as it is compulsory to wear it and not abiding by it might result in a fine.
- The pick-up and drop-off points will be SMGK Office, Maple Tower, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai
- You will receive complete documentation of the vehicle after your booking and before you take possession of the scooty.
More Details about Scooty On Rent In Mumbai
Know Before You Go for Scooty On Rent In Mumbai
- Please adhere to the timings.
- The package cannot be split.
- Packages need to be paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- Masks is mandatory in all public areas; please carry your own.
- Maintain social distancing in public places.
- No meals are included in the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual participant at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- You will have to pay the toll charges.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the bike will be charged at actuals.
- Carrying Aadhar Card and Driver's license is compulsory.
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory so please carry your own and not abiding to it will lead to a fine by the traffic police.
Things To Carry for Scooty On Rent In Mumbai
- Water bottle