Plantation Homestay In Sakleshpur Highlights
- Comfortable rooms designed with handpicked wooded decors and modern amenities contributing to make your stay a memorable one
- Stay in a comfortable homestay situated amidst the lush green coffee plantations of Mudigere
- Keep your boredom at bay with an extensive range of indoor and outdoor games, that would multiply your delight
- Traverse through the natural trails and explore the vibrant beauty of coffee estates
- Enjoy the exciting rope walk activity, which takes you from one point to another end in nearby forests' wilderness
- Grab scrumptious meals during your stay, that would satisfy your taste buds totally
Plantation Homestay In Sakleshpur Overview
About the Homestay and Nature:
Engulfed with the rich green paddy fields of coffee estates, this homestay is a perfect hideaway amidst lush greenery and rich vegetation of Western Ghats. The homestay offers a rejuvenating aroma of beautiful forests and breathtaking views of every twist's majestic ghats. This place is quite an escapism from the bustling city life, and the climate remains pleasant all through the year with an average temperature ranging between 21*C to 25*C.
About its Location and Accessibility:
Surrounded by rich nature, this homestay is at a distance of 2.9km from Devarunda. The nearest airport is the Mangalore International Airport, located at a distance of 139 km from the property. The property is situated at a distance of 39.3 km from the Sakleshpur Bus Station. Head towards Devarunda road, passing by Karadigundi Homestay to reach your destination.
About the stay:
This place is nestled close to the rich green coffee estates and offers spellbinding views.
This beautiful homestay is well furnished and has beautifully designed decors. It comprises a Plantation view cottage and a Standard cottage equipped with modern amenities. The facilities provided at the resort make it one of the best stay options in Mudigere.
About access to common areas:
The property has a beautiful dining area where you can taste various mouthwatering dishes while gossiping with your family about this must needed getaway. The property also consists of a beautiful garden comprising of several sitting areas where you can enjoy your evening tea and chit-chat amidst serene nature.
Feast on the complimentary scrumptious meal, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can also savor some premium eateries located near the property serving an extensive range of meals all day.
Ropewalk- Experience the surrounding beauty of lush green fields while engaging in the challenging rope.
Nature walk- Enjoy walking through the lush green coffee's natural trails plantations amidst Western Ghats' wilderness.
Nearby tourist Attractions:
Chennakeshava Temple- Chennakeshava Temple is one of the most attractive places; it is located on the Yagachi river banks. It is at a distance of 41km.
Halebidu- One of the most visited destinations of the region, it is at a distance of 58km.
Mullayanagiri Temple- Explore the lush green landscapes, unexplored waterfalls, and know about the spiritual importance of the Mullayanagiri Temple. It is at a distance of 71km.
Concerned about your safety in this pandemic situation. The homestay premises are properly sanitized before the check-in. Hygienic conditions are maintained throughout your stay. Enjoy a carefree vacation and a comfortable stay in an isolated location with fewer crowds and any contamination possibilities.
About the host:
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The vacation retreat offers experienced hosts' services and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries.
Plantation View Cottage with All Meals- Inclusive of breakfast lunch and dinner on a minimum occupancy of 2 and a maximum of 4 people.
No. of Rooms- 6
Standard Cottage with All Meals- Inclusive of breakfast lunch and dinner on a minimum occupancy of 2 and a maximum of 4 people.
No. of Rooms- 2
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
More Details about Plantation Homestay In Sakleshpur
Know Before You Go for Plantation Homestay In Sakleshpur
- Please adhere to the timings.
- Certain activities & amenities may not be available due to Covid 19 guidelines imposed by Government.
- Travellers arriving on weekends will have a potential delay in getting the rooms ready due to high occupancy and enhanced cleaning protocols.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Maintain proper hygiene and sanitisation while you embark on the tour.
- Keep social distancing in consideration of the COVID-19 guidelines.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Private parties or events are not appreciated.
- Please maintain a friendly environment.
Standard Cottage with All Meals
Rooms, built with wooden decor and queen-size bed, perfectly accommodating 2-3 persons. Equipped with necessary furnishings, large windows and attached washrooms along with the provision of an extra single bed facility.
Plantation View Cottage with All Meals
Designed with full-frame windows to let you catch the panoramic views of the entire valley. Equipped with a double bed, seating area and basic facilities.