Parasailing In Dubai Highlights
- Experience the speed of a purpose-built boat towing you into the water and gently lifting you 150 meters above the seas
- Go on a parasailing ride above the dazzling waters of the Arabian Gulf and get a bird's eye view of the nearby sceneries
- Feel the warm breeze and parasail over the luxury buildings of Jumeirah Beach Residence
- After the ride you can opt for landing on the earth or taking a dip in the Gulf’s crystal waters
- Safety equipment and assistance of professional instructor will be there through out the journey
Parasailing In Dubai Overview
10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
About Parasailing in Dubai:
Parasailing is an amazing experience that is filled with fun and provides a beautiful and unique view of the surroundings. Parasail on the Marina beach in Dubai with your family or friends at an altitude of about 200 meters to have an extraordinary view of city sights, such as Dubai Marina, the luxury waterfront homes, and the buildings of Jumeirah Beach Residence, and even the iconic Burj al Arab.
About the Activity:
- Arrive at the location and meet your professional guide who will give you proper instructions to ensure your complete safety.
- Pay heed to the instructions carefully and prepare yourself for the adventurous parasailing activity.
- The guide will brief you about the equipment, safety, and security instruction, also the hand signals that you would need during your adventurous activity over the Arabian Gulf.
- Start your Dubai parasailing adventure by boarding a safe purpose-built speedboat that takes you out into the gleaming water.
- You’ll be seated in the harness that is hooked to your parasail yoke (similar to a parachute).
- Feel the ultimate in exhilaration, as the boat speeds up causing the tow rope to completely stretch out and inflate the chute. This would gently lift you up to a height of 150 meters above the water, eventually allowing you to enjoy the ride with a sensation of weightlessness and in a convenient swing-like, seated position.
- You will land back on the boat in a sitting position after an exhilarating 7-minute parasailing adventure. Remaining dry or taking a dip in the cool waters is completely up to you on this tour.
How to reach?
By metro: Take the metro to either of the two stations- Dubai Internet City or Nakheel metro stations after that get a taxi from the metro station to reach the destination. You can also travel to DAMAC station (Marina) via metro and get on the tram there to get to Palm Jumeirah.
By Bus: Buses 8, 83, 84, F55A will drop you at the nearest bus stop.
By taxi: You can always take private taxis to reach the destination.
More Details about Parasailing In Dubai
Know Before You Go for Parasailing In Dubai
- Children aged 0-10 are not allowed to join this activity for safety purposes
- Children aged 11-18 are allowed to participate provided that they are accompanied by their parents or an adult
- Children aged from 12 to 17 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and guests with heart or respiratory conditions and with back or neck injuries
- Guests who are medically or physically unfit and anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in the adventure activities
- Please bring clothes for changing and towels
- Minimum weight requirement for this tour activity is 50 KG and should not be more than 150 KG.
Things To Carry for Parasailing In Dubai
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks