Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
We will definitely use Thrillophilia again for future travels, As they already impressed us by this package we had recently. Thank you for a well-plann...
It was such a rare experience we had at New Zeland all we discovered and experienced at this place you won't find it anywhere else... Like Agordome, Gl...
Trip Location: Auckland
About the tour:
- Both seat in coach and self-drive guests will assemble at the Auckland hotel. Seat in coach guests will be privately transferred, whereas the self-drive guests will have to arrange for a rental car and reach and drive to the hotel.
- Your journey begins from Auckland on day 2 when you will be travelling to Waitomo for a guided tour of Glowworm caves.
- Explore the weird and wonderful limestone formations through a magical boat ride before moving to Rotorua.
- Enjoy a guided tour to Hobbiton Movie Set, Puia Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Farm Show, and Rainbow Springs.
- On day 4, you will be travelling to Lake Taupo via the Central Plateau of Wellington.
- Visit the Te Papa Museum of New Zealand, Cook Strait, Marlborough Sounds, Picton.
- On day 7, you will be travelling south in the direction of Canterbury Plains and reach Scottish Dunedin.
- Next morning, you can explore other Dunedin attractions, and explore the inland after passing through the Central Otago. Later, by evening, you will be arriving in Queensland.
- Queensland is famous for its adventurous activities like jetboating, bungy jumping, white water rafting, and gondola rides.
- Explore the scenic beauty as you travel in the direction of the World Heritage Westland National Park.
- Spectacular mountain ranges, lush green forests, and charming lakes are eagerly waiting to see you.
- On day 11, you will be travelling towards Greymouth in the north.
- Seat in coach guests here can enjoy a Tranz Alpine Train ride.
- Cross over the spectacular Southern Alps and Canterbury Plains before arriving at Christchurch.
- Your 12 days Auckland to Christchurch tour is inclusive of meal on all days, return airport transfers, activities as mentioned, and hotel accommodation.
On your Auckland arrival, you will assemble at your hotel. Seat in coach guests will be privately transferred whereas self-drive guests will have to move in rental cars.
Have your breakfast and travel south to Waitomo.
Participate in a guided tour of the Glowworm Caves.
Enjoy a magical boat ride under thousands of twinkling glowworms.
In the afternoon, continue to Rotorua via Hobbiton Movie Set.
Enjoy the guided tour of this world-class attraction.
Start your day with breakfast.
Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Farm Show.
View trout and wildlife at the Rainbow Springs.
Spend an afternoon at leisure.
Begin your day with breakfast and travel from Rotorua to Lake Taupo.
Head towards the south through the Central Plateau to Wellington.
After breakfast, enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Wellington (seat in coach guests only).
Visit Te Papa, ‘Museum of New Zealand’ for a short guided tour.
Enjoy a free afternoon.
Once you are done with your breakfast, you will start with your journey across Cook Strait.
Indulge in the beauty of sparkling clear waters and lush forests of Marlborough Sounds.
Head in the direction of Picton.
Travel south to reach Christchurch.
Explore Blenheim and Kaikoura on your way to Christchurch.
Have your breakfast and travel south to reach Scottish influenced Dunedin.
Capture the scenic views of Canterbury Plains.
Explore the local wildlife and Otago University in Dunedin.
This morning is free for optional activities.
Depart Dunedin in the afternoon.
Travel inland through Central Otago towns.
In the early evening, arrive in Queenstown.
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions of Queenstown.
Enjoy bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more.
Have your breakfast and depart Queenstown.
Travel to the World Heritage Westland National Park.
Explore Lake Wanaka and the historic Haast Pass gateway
Embrace the past spectacular mountain ranges, native forests and lakes of West Coast.
Capture the beauty of glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers.
Self-drive guests can enter through the Glacier Hot Pools (Franz Josef).
Begin your morning with a good breakfast and travel north to Greymouth.
Board the world-famous Tranz Alpine train (seat in coach guests only).
Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass and cross the spectacular Southern Alps.
Travel over Canterbury Plains to Christchurch.
Enjoy your breakfast and complete all the check-out formalities.
You will be transferred to the airport in rental cars.
Your 12 days tour with us concludes today with your departure to your hometown.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We will definitely use Thrillophilia again for future travels, As they already impressed us by this package we had recently. Thank you for a well-planned vacation. They worked better thank we think in all aspects. The hotels were good at a prime location in which we had a nice balance of schedule in free-time. On this tour we had with us a guide who was informative, knowledgable, and approachable as well shared with us the great experience and interesting fact about the place...plus fluent in English, the airport transfer was good though, We had a great time in all the activities came with the package. Our highlights were a boat-ride, jetboating, bungy-jumping, ferry-ride, glacier hot-pool, and lots more amazing and famous activities of the place... All these 12-days trip each moment we had there was unforgettable. We were glad that this trip and the service didn't disappoint us at all...
Rated : 5.0
It was such a rare experience we had at New Zeland all we discovered and experienced at this place you won't find it anywhere else... Like Agordome, Glacier hot pool, Te Puia, abundantly of beautiful flora and fauna, scenic beauty, architecture, culture this is a mixed package not to forget the adventure activities we had like bungy jumping, rafting, etc... The teams kept tracking us and make sure and ensured that we had everything that came with the package we booked... All arrangements were fantastic... We were very happy with the trip as it worth all that we had invested.
Rated : 4.0
We had a fantastic trip to New Zealand thanks to Thrillophilia for this amazingly organized trip. Management and arrangements were super brilliant. The activities we had on this trip were outstanding, the entire trip we were been guided by the professional and helpful staff, both on-ground and online service were fantastic, the itinerary was very satisfying which we get everything listed on it. The experiences we had there were truly huge. The places are worth seeing and visiting. Highly recommended
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.