Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Male
Know Before You Go:
Meeting Point: Male' City, Jetty No.2
(Alternate: Male' International Airport, Departure Jetty). Please refer to the map for assistance. The location is easily reachable by taxis.
Please arrive at the meetup location 15 mins before your tour departure time.
Tour Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pickup time: 8:30am, 10:15am, 12:15noon, 3:00pm
Scheduled Dive Time: 9:30am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm
08:30 AM: Arrive at the meeting point.
Get transferred to the submarine dive site by boat transfers.
09:30 AM: Embark on the submarine tour as you are briefed about the activity. Sip some tea/soft drinks are you listen to the briefing.
Gaze at the beautiful marine life and click pictures.
11:00 AM: Return to the meeting point and conclude the tour.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We enjoyed our submarine tour in Maldives. Also we were supported by transport and our pick and drop to submarine dive as well as refreshment drinks were also provided. We closely witnessed the sea and underwater sea life by a submarine. It was a good experience with the best of services provided.
A Maldives submarine tour costs INR 6,125 per person. If you want to avail a submarine in Maldives, then this tour is one of the best ways to experience the underwater marine life in the area.
When you book a Maldives submarine tour, you can avail the following as part of the package:
- An underwater submarine experience
- An underwater hostess
- Transfers between diving point and meeting point via boats
- Beverages including soft drinks, tea and water on site
Yes. Pick-up and drop facilities are available when you book a Maldives Submarine tour. A boat will pick you up from the meeting point to the diving platform of the submarine, and once the tour is over you will be transferred back to the meeting point once more, from where you had started off.
The total time required to complete the Maldives Submarine underwater experience is 2 hours and 30 minutes. Of this, you spend around 45 minutes underwater. The tour includes an open-air boat ride through the beautiful blue waters of the Maldives as well, when you need to get picked up or dropped off from the diving point.
It is essential to carry the following items while you are touring the submarine in Maldives-
- Thrillophilia tour voucher
- A valid ID card
- A camera to the breathtaking views you will see
- Dry Bags
- Wet Bags
- Sun Hat to keep the strong sun at bay during your boat rides
- Sunscreen Lotions
- Light, breathable clothing
Yes, it is definitely worth visiting the Maldives for the submarine tour. The Maldives Submarine tour is one of those life-changing experiences that you are likely to remember for a long time.
It is a truly eye-opening experience to be able to watch the underwater marine ecosystem from such close proximity through the clear glass windows of the submarine. The Maldives also has one of the most colourful ocean life, with bright corals and schools of fishes, which makes the experience even more breathtaking.
Yes, an experienced, professional underwater guide is included in the tour. Once you board the submarine, you are thoroughly informed about the rules and regulations which you must follow strictly.
However, more importantly, the guide takes you through the various interesting facts of the deep sea and gives you insightful information about the ecosystem, climate, fishes, and corals that have existed here for thousands of years
- None of the guests are allowed to carry drugs, cigarettes or alcohol on board, to ensure complete safety of the passengers
- There are life jackets and other safety measures in place on the submarine at all times
- Throughout the tour, right from the moment you are picked up from the meet point, you will be accompanied by a trained professional to help you navigate your way through the tour
- The underwater guide that is provided is also equipped with the expertise and knowledge to handle any kind of emergency on board
- There is a medical kit on board for medical emergencies
- Even though the tour is relatively safe, it is not recommended for women who are pregnant due to the change in air pressure inside the submarine
- All surfaces are thoroughly sanitized.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.