Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Mahabaleshwar
About the Destination:
The Western Ghats range in Maharashtra is where many of the state's best towns are situated. Mahabaleshwar, Lonavala and Matheran are three such hill-stations that are a cult favorite when wanting a revitalizing vacation from work and the cityscape. All these places are naturally abundant, have cool and hazy weather along with plenty of exciting tourist sites that work as an instant mood-lifter for all the travelers.
Moreover you can have a relaxing break as well with the Mahabaleshwar tour package from Ahmedabad. And the first stop of the trip would be Mahabaleshwar - a viridescent hill-station in Maharashtra nuzzled in the Sahyadri Hills. It is frequented by tourists for the misty weather, Colonial heritage and architecture and mesmerizing natural scenery.
About Mahabaleshwar Tour Package from Ahmedabad:
- Day 1 of the vacation would begin with your arrival at Mumbai or Pune airport/railway-station from where you will be pick-up to get you to Mahabaleshwar. Upon arrival you'd get checked-into a hotel where you can spend some time before heading out on a personal adventure.
- Day 2, after breakfast the rest of the day would be dedicated to sightseeing of the most famous attractions. Visit places like, the confluence point of five holy rivers - Krishna, Venna, Savitri, Koyna and Gayatri as well as the Panch Ganga Shiva Temple. Offer your prayers, get blessings and soak in the tranquility here. Venna Lake - enjoy different activities here. And Connaught Peak - the second-highest peak of Mahabaleshwar, offers a 360 view of Mahabaleshwar.
- Day 3, after having breakfast leave for a road trip to Lonavala - a hill-station surrounded by green valleys and hills, it is also home to several historic sites with great significance. You'll take the route covering Panchgani along the way and enjoy the riveting environment.
- Later in the day at Lonavala you may visit places like Tableland - a plateau cliff surrounded by lush thickets. Sydney Point and Parsi Point - famous lookout points. And Kamalgad Fort - a square hill-fort built during the times of the Maratha kingdom, it is also referred to as Bhelanja or Kattalgad meaning death fort.
- Day 4 of the Mahabaleshwar package from Ahmedabad would include a half day sightseeing tour of the Karla and Bhaja Caves - ancient Buddhist caves with inscriptions dating back to the 2nd and 5th century BC. You'd also visit Lonavala Lake and a few other attractions before returning to the hotel for check-outs.
- The remaining day would go in traveling to Matheran - another spectacular hill-town of Maharashtra known for its mountain railway - toy-train, preserved Colonial heritage and virginal environs. After reaching you would get transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 5 would be all about visiting the viewpoints in Matheran. After breakfast check out from the hotel and set out to visit Louisa Point, Alexander Point and Porcupine Point. Charlotte Lake with pristine azure water. And the local markets for shopping. Later in the day, you will be drive back to the airport or railway-station in Mumbai or Pune to return home.
Day 1 of the vacation would begin with your arrival at Mumbai or Pune airport/railway-station from where you will be pick-up to get you to Mahabaleshwar. It is a pretty hill station offering panoramic views and beautiful vistas.
Check in to the hotel and relax if you need.
You can venture out and explore the nearby places and market of town on your own.
Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Wake up early and get ready to discover Mahabaleshwar at its best
After having breakfast, drive through the morning amidst lovely views and beautiful landscapes
Visit Panch Ganga Temple in Old Mahabaleshwar. Here you will seek the legendary source originating from the mouth of a statue of a cow. Also, you visit the confluence of the four other holy rivers : Krishna, Venna, Savitri, Koyna and Gayatri as well as the Panch Ganga Shiva Temple.
Next stop as per day 2 of Mahabaleshwar tour packages from Ahmedabad will be the famous Venna Lake, it has a captivating beauty and fun boating activity to enjoy.
Another major attraction to visit on the day’s trip is Connaught Peak.The magnificent peak offers a splendid view of the entire town.
Return to the hotel after this and enjoy overnight stay
After having breakfast, you will drive through Panchgani on your way to Lonavala. Panchgani is a quaint hill station surrounded by pristine five hills. It is known for its lovely views of sunrise and sunsets.
You can witness major attractions of Panchgani on your way. Enjoy one of the most famous Sydney Points with picturesque views.
Afterwards, head towards Kamalgad Fort perched on the hills of Satara. Here you can walk through the corridors of the and explore caves. The fort has also been featured in famous Bollywood movies like ‘Swades’ and ‘Being Cyrus’.
Other sightseeing included are the volcanic plateau Tableland and Parsi Point.
Your amazing day 3 of Mahabaleshwar tour packages from Ahmedabad ends here .
Check-in intro Lonavala hotel and overnight stay.
Wake up early. You will visit Karla-Bhaja Caves in Lonavala. They are one of the oldest caves from 160 B.C
Next, you will proceed to Lonavala Lake. It is a perfect destination for nature lovers and photographers.
Have your lunch and get ready to continue the Lonavala Khandala Mahabaleshwar package from Ahmedabad.
On your way to Matheran, you can stop by food joints to try ice creams and strawberries. Matheran is a perfect destination to relax and rejuvenate in an amazing atmosphere full of greenery and small streams all around.
On your arrival, check in to Matheran hotel.
Take rest if you need or you can venture out to spend the evening the way you want.
Overnight stay at hotel
Start your day by having breakfast and check out from the hotel.
Begin your day 5 by exploring the hidden treasure of Matheran.
You will visit Louisa Point and Alexander Point as per day schedule of Mahabaleshwar packages from Ahmedabad
Head towards Porcupine Point which is the most attractive spot in Lonavala
Post these, immerse yourself in the tranquil environments of charming Charlotte Lake.
Later in the day, you will be driven back to the airport or railway-station in Mumbai or Pune to return to Ahmedabad.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The experience we had with Thrillophilia is truly wonderful as everything was well taken care of by the team. We are highly satisfied with the stays in the hotel. It was our very first trip to Mahabaleshwar and everything was so beautifully arranged that we could make memories worth reminiscing all this life.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.