Kasol And Spiti Valley Tour With Manali Highlights
- Immerse in the beauty of the snow-capped mountains as soon as you enter Himachal Pradesh
- At 14,931 feet, catch your first chill at the Kunzum Pass and then slope into Losar Village, the first hamlet of the Spiti Valley.
- Visit Kibber, a narrow valley at the summit of the limestone rock, and the Key Gompa which is home to a large number of Buddhist monks.
- Relish the mouth-watering breakfast to treat your hunger pangs included in the package.
Kasol And Spiti Valley Tour With Manali Overview
About the Destination:
Kasol, a quaint town in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh is an ideal destination to rejuvenate oneself amidst nature. Grasp a stunning view of Parvati Valley that flows swiftly in all its aura. Visit Manikaran to take a bath at the hot water spring and visit the famous Gurudwara.
The adventure continues as you head to the stunning Spiti Valley. Immerse yourself in the enchanted beauty of Spiti Valley. Visit the 1010-year old Tabo Monastery that is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Also, explore the highest village of Asia, Komik which literally means ‘eye of a snow cock’, located at a height of 4513 meters.
About the Tour:
- On your way to Kasol, enjoy a scenic stopover at Sundernagar Lake.
- Nestled in the lap of the brilliant and quaint Parvati Valley, Kasol is a small town with a rustic charm that attracts lots of visitors from all around the world.
- Take a holy bath at the hot water spring in Manikaran.
- Travel through the ethereal Spiti Valley engulfed by the rocky and serrated foothills on both sides.
- Tabo is enclosed with the 1010-year-old Tabo Monastery – which is a UNESCO world heritage site and is famous for its ancient paintings that portray the life of The Buddha, and complex portrayals of gods and demons along with life-size effigies of bodhisattvas, in a synthesis of western Tibetan, Indian and Kashmiri styles.
- Dhankar is another picturesque town that was the former capital of the Monarchs of Spiti Valley known as the Nono, who ruled the dust-cultured wildernesses of Spiti Valley.
- Visit the highest village of Asia, Komik which literally means ‘eye of a snow cock’, and is located at a height of 4513 meters.
- Drive through the tremendously stunning Rohtang Pass on your way to Manali.
Select Package Option
Kasol And Spiti Valley Tour With Manali
More Details about Kasol And Spiti Valley Tour With Manali
Know Before You Go for Kasol And Spiti Valley Tour With Manali
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- The display prices mentioned are for a minimum of 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
Things To Carry for Kasol And Spiti Valley Tour With Manali
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf