Kalaripayattu Show Kochi Highlights
- Witness an amazing show of Kalaripayattu in Kochi lauded as the pride of Kerala and one of the world’s most ancient martial arts.
- Experience the combination of the most ancient traditional systems of culture, self-defence and martial arts techniques.
- You will be guided by a Kalaripayattu master to learn more about the mysterious practice
- Watch a folklore show that showcases a spectacular display of bare hand and sword combat leaving you completely awestruck
Kalaripayattu Show Kochi Overview
Activity Location: Kerala Kathakali Centre, Fort Kochi
Activity Timings: 1 Hour (Open from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
About Kalaripayattu Show In Kochi:
Kerala is believed to be the origin city of Kalarippayattu, the combination of the most ancient traditional systems of physical, cultural, self-defence, and martial arts techniques. Kerala Kathakali Centre, located near Fort Kochi is the best place to witness this thrilling native art by the art professional who has mastered it via years of practice.
Behold an astonishing show of Kalaripayattu in Kochi praised as the treasure of Kerala and one of the world’s most ancient martial arts. You will be guided by a Kalaripayattu master to learn more about the mysterious practice. The primary aim is the ultimate coordination between mind and body. Book Kalaripayattu Show Kochi package and add this unique activity to your list of things to do in Kochi.
Children below 5 years can join for free, and between 5-10 can book a child package(half charge).
About the Activity:
- The Timings of the activity is (from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
- Duration of the activity is 1 Hour
- Kalaripayattu is an Indian martial art that originated in modern-day Kerala, a state on the southwestern coast of India
- The one-hour evening performance show of Kalaripayattu in Kochi includes showcasing body control, flexibility, and various forms of exercises.
- This show showcases their fighting skills with bare hands and metallic weapons like swords, spears, shields, and others
How to reach Kochi Kalaripayattu Show Centre?
The Kathakali Centre is located at a distance of 20 km from Ernakulam. You can easily reach via public and private transportation.
Nearest Railway Station- Ernakulam Junction, S Railway Station Rd, Ernakulam South, Kochi is the nearest Railway Station to reach Kerala Kathakali Centre, KB Jacob Rd, Fort Nagar at a distance of 12.3km which takes approximately 26 minutes to cover by public or private transportation.
Nearest Bus Stand- BUS STAND, Perandoor Rd, Kaloor, Ernakulam is the nearest Bus Stand to Kerala Kathakali Centre, at a distance of 16.4km which is easily accessible through public/private transports.
Select Package Option
Kalaripayattu Show In Kochi
More Details about Kalaripayattu Show Kochi
Know Before You Go for Kalaripayattu Show Kochi
- Children below 5 years can join for free, and between 5-10 can book a child package(half charge).
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Parking fees are not included.
- No consumption of alcohol is allowed.
Things To Carry for Kalaripayattu Show Kochi
- Water bottle