Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Amidst the pristine hills of Dalhousie, close to the main market, yet far away from the hustle-bustle of city life, is this beautiful homestay that is almost 100 years old. Located in the lap of the Himalayas in the upper hills of Dalhousie, this family estate offers some of the most amazing mountain and garden views from the patio and even the rooms here.
If you have been looking for a place that's ideal to laze around and enjoy nature's bounty, here it is for you. There are also many hiking and trekking trails around the stay, as well as scenic viewpoints that you can check out.
About the rooms:
The rooms here feature some of the best minimalistic and graceful wooden furniture that you have ever seen. The warmth of the room along with the views of the mountains from the windows is the perfect recipe for bliss.
The stay features 3 well-furnished and spacious bedrooms complete with attached washrooms and modern amenities. The stay can accommodate a maximum of 9 guests at a time.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious.
- Enjoy a guided hike to Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary. Hike in lush trails of the sanctuary and view the beauty of the dense fir and deodar forests all around.
- Head out for a leisure nature walk and explore the beauty here
- Enjoy a warm bonfire under the starry sky in the evening
- Visit the Dalhousie central, the Tibetian market, and more
- Go cafe hopping and enjoy the bakeries here
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 109 KM from Kangra Airport. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.