Hilltop Camping At Bannerghatta Road Highlights
- Enjoy a perfect getaway from the monotonous life at this unique camping experience near Bangalore
- Explore the vast surrounding of this campsite that borders an area of 700 acres of Banerghatta forest and go for an enthralling trek of 7 KM
- Go for a swim in the infinity pool along with your friends that are surrounded with lush green views of the forests.
- Get indulged in various activities and games including rope activities, mud kabaddi, rain dance, waterfall trekking, zip lining, etc.
- Sit around the warmth of the bonfire during the evening under the star studded sky and share some of the interesting stories with your companions
Hilltop Camping At Bannerghatta Road Overview
Activity Location: Bannerghatta Road, Near Bangalore
Check-in Time: 04:00 pm
Check-out Time: 11:00 am
About Hilltop Camping at Bannerghatta Road Bangalore:
Spend your time away from the hustle of the city amidst 700 Acres of property bordering the Bannerghatta forest. The adventure retreat snuggles amidst the beauty of nature and allows you to have panoramic views of valleys around. Giving you the best value for money, the campsite is just around 48 km away from Bangalore Palace.
There are a lot of activities available at the campsite including rope activities, mud kabaddi, rain dance, waterfall trekking, outdoor games, indoor games, zip line and many more. During your visit, you will never feel unoccupied or bored. You can go for a thrilling 7 km forest trekking or relax in an infinity pool with forest views.
Enjoy sitting by the bonfire during the evening and share stories with each other. If you wish you can also choose to extend the bonfire timings. Getaway for a perfect outing and relax for a while. You will be provided with mattresses, pillows, and blankets in your tents. The tents will be allocated on a double/triple/quadruple sharing basis based on availability.
How to Reach?
The distance from the bus stand/railway station is 1 hour 40 minutes. You can easily reach the campsite by public or private transport and then walk to the exact location.
Note: Children aged 5-10 years can book the child package, Children below 5 years can join for free.
Washroom facilities are as follows:
1 each for men and women near the activity area,
2 common each near the Dining area, kitchen, tent area, and
2 changing rooms near the swimming pool.
About The Activity:
- Check in to the campsite and get ready to relish this unique camping experience.
- Stay in tents on a double/triple/quadruple sharing basis provided with mattresses, pillows, and blankets and make your camping experience even more surreal.
- Get indulged in various activities including rope activities, mud kabaddi, rain dance, waterfall trekking, along with various outdoor-indoor activities such as zip-lining, etc.
- Go for an enthralling trek of 7 KM for all you want. Get to relax in an infinity pool surrounded by lush greens of the forests.
- Sit around the warmth of the bonfire during the evening and share some of the interesting stories as you bond with your companions.
More Details about Hilltop Camping At Bannerghatta Road
Know Before You Go for Hilltop Camping At Bannerghatta Road
- There are no team building activities at the campsite.
- The time for the trekking is 6:00 AM.
- BBQ is available at an extra cost.
- You can choose extra timing for campfire till morning 7:00 am at an extra cost.
- Children aged 5-10 years can book the child package, Children below 5 years can join for free.
- Washroom facilities are common for everyone but are gender separate.