Haridwar Mussoorie Corbett Nainital Tour Package Highlights
- Head out for a peaceful vacation to stunning destinations like Haridwar, Mussoorie, Corbett, Nainital.
- Seek blessings at temples like Chandi Devi Temple (Chamundi Devi) and Mansa Devi Temple in Haridwar.
- Explore the famous tourist spots, such as Cave Garden, Bara Pathar, Lover's Point, Lands End.
- Visit the Cloud Ends, the highest point of Mussoorie offering an awesome view to tourists.
- Savour mouth-watering authentic meals included in the package cost.
Haridwar Mussoorie Corbett Nainital Tour Package Overview
About the Destination:
Embark on a much-needed serene vacation to Haridwar, Mussoorie, Corbett, and Nainital. Haridwar is considered a holy place for Hindus. Take a dip in the Ganges river and feel refreshed. Haridwar is home to quite a few temples, such as Mansa Devi and Chandi Devi that attract tourists from across the country.
The next stop is the 'Queen of Hills, Mussoorie' that is bestowed with natural beauty and located at the foothills of Garhwal Himalayan ranges. Head to Jim Corbett for a safari ride and witness the wild beasts in their natural habitat. Lastly, visit the famous tourist spots in Nainital like Naini Lake, Bhimtal, Sattal, and Naukuchiatal.
About the Tour:
- Visit the Sivananda Ashram, Geeta Ashram, and the temples like Chandi Devi Temple (Chamundi Devi) and Mansa Devi Temple by cable car.
- As you travel from Dehradun to Mussoorie you will stopover for the sightseeing at Sahastradhara.
- In Mussoorie, visit the famous Kempty falls which is a popular tourist location, and Camels Back Road with the rocks shaped like a hump of a camel at the end of the road.
- You can also visit Gun Hill Point is the second-highest point in Mussoorie. It is also accessible by a cable car. It offers a complete view of Mussoorie.
- Enjoy shopping for souvenirs as you explore the famous Mall Road.
- Visit the beautiful Corbett Falls and the famous Girija Mata Temple.
- Embark on a full-day tour to the beautiful lakes of Nainital including Naini Lake, Bhimtal, Sattal, and Naukuchiatal
More Details about Haridwar Mussoorie Corbett Nainital Tour Package
Know Before You Go for Haridwar Mussoorie Corbett Nainital Tour Package
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- The display prices mentioned are for a minimum of 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- Tempo traveller or higher seating vehicles are allowed up to Nainital Parking only. For local sightseeing in Nainital guest has to take the local vehicle for sightseeing from Nainital Union on direct payment basis.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
Things To Carry for Haridwar Mussoorie Corbett Nainital Tour Package
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf