Goa Package From Mumbai Highlights
- Experience the beauty of Anjuna Beach and Calangute beach as well as enjoy the night life in North Goa.
- Savor lip-smacking fresh sea food which one of the best of Goan cuisine.
- Explore the delights of the underwater world by trying out scuba diving, once in lifetime experience.
- Witness the brilliance of architecture in some of Goa’s best monuments and churches like Basilica of Bom Jesus, Church and Convent of Francis of Assisi and many others.
- Capture once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the surreal feeling of watching Dolphins playing in the Arabian Sea.
Goa Package From Mumbai Overview
About the tour:
Enjoy this ultimate 5days tour from Mumbai to Goa famous for its beaches, sunsets and crazy nights. It is one the most popular tourist destination mostly visited by international tourists, Indian tourist, or even more so. The state of Goa is divided into North Goa and South Goa. North Goa is the nightlife hub where all the touristy beaches, flea markets, and beach shacks are located. South Goa is the land of luxurious resorts and laid-back beach vibes. Begin the tour by Dolphin sightseeing followed by exploring famous attractions including Aguada Fort, Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute beach, Anjuna Beach and Baga beach in North Goa. Enjoy a plethora of water based activities like Ski, Banana Boat Ride, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Speed Boat and Bumper Ride. Experience the best of Goa package from Mumbai where the buzz is louder, larger crowd and such a great place to rejuvenate or go wild.
Route: Mumbai - Goa - Mumbai
Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
Start Point: Mumbai
End Point: Mumbai
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Stay on a double (couples and special requests) and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner as per itinerary.
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Enjoy the water activities such as scuba diving, parasailing, ski and speed boating.
- Experience an amazing show of the friendly dolphins in North Goa.
- Shop for variety of cashew-nuts, Goan hats, hand-painted ceramics and handicrafts from the flea markets in Goa.
- Visit Shree Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem and the Shri Manguesh Temple in South Goa.
How to Reach:
You can reach Mumbai by air, railways and roadways. Mumbai has excellent connectivity with most of the major cities around the world, as well as the domestic sectors. The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the airport in Mumbai. The nearest railway station is Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station which has train connectivity to the rest of India. Mumbai has road links to all parts of the country with the Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
Goa Package From Mumbai Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Goa Package From Mumbai
Know Before You Go for Goa Package From Mumbai
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for standard, deluxe and super deluxe properties
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- Stay in base category rooms depending on the variant selected.