Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Discover the joy of being completely immersed in it at an altitude of 5,500 ft near Jangalia gaon, a serene village near Bhimtal that offers lush fruit orchards to take a stroll in. The snaky roads that lead to the stay offer spectacular views of Bhimtal and the Naukuchiatal Lake transporting you to a different zone. The stay although close to Bhimtal, feels like a different world that is a lot greener and much cooler. The two nests (tents) set up here offer mesmerising views from the comfort of the plush beds.
Set up amidst vegetable plantation and fruit trees with amazing views of the Himalayas in the private farm of a Kumaoni homestay, the stay offers amenities like daily housekeeping, shared lounge and TV area, tea and coffee maker, camp benches, and more. Do not miss out asking for BBQ grill set-up (at an additional cost) in the evening along with the bonfire!
About the tents:
The two nests here, Luna and Stella, are each equipped with creative boho-decor, plug-sockets, dim lights, a solar torch, laminated floors, plush queen-sized beds with top quality bedding, and private toilets (made of bamboo) with a hot and cold shower. Each camp can accommodate a max of 4 guests.
You can drag the bean bag right outside the nest to enjoy the magical and fairy-story evenings under the star-lit sky.
While breakfast is included in the package, you can order lunch and dinner at an extra cost on an a-la-carte basis. Enjoy farm-to-table feasts at the stay each time with most of the ingredients sourced either from the farm itself or grown locally in the region around. Do not miss out snacking on a self-plucked fruit while you wait for your meals!
- Wake up early in the morning and click various species of birds and colourful butterflies
- Take a nature walk in the vegetable plantation and fruit trees with amazing views of the Himalayas. You can also pluck your own vegetables and fruits.
- Take a self guided walk around the stay and feel the cold and fresh breeze from the mountains
- Do nothing in the evening and look at the star-lit sky
- Take a trek and explore the various picturesque trails around Jangalia
- Explore adventure activities at Naukuchiatal like paragliding, kayaking, hot air ballooning, water zorbing, zip lining, etc.
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
Jangalia Gaon is located about 14 KM away from Bhimta, 33 KM from Nainital, and about 320 KM from Delhi. Whie all roads are picturesque and well-maintained, the last 3 KM up to the property is a drivable dirt road.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.