Farm Camping Experience In Pune Highlights
- A well-facilitated campsite situated in the foothills of Lavasa hill station and surrounded by lush green meadows
- Spread over the area of 100 acres, this campsite is nested at the bank of the river Mutha.
- Array of indoor/outdoor games are available at the campsite along with a fun-filled bullock cart ride
- Sunset brings with it the BBQ and Music session along with a warm bonfire session
- This product is valued at INR 1,800 in the market
Farm Camping Experience In Pune Overview
Activity Location: Lavasa road, Mulshi
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Group size: 30 members per day
Available days: Every day
About Farm Camping Experience in Pune:
Just a 40 km drive from Pune, this well-facilitated campsite is nestled cozily in the foothills of Lavasa. The campsite offers an astonishing view of the valley from the farm. Sprawling across 100 acres of land, the farm consists of lush green trees and vegetation farms alongside the river Mutha. Go to the nature trail during your stay and feel more connected to nature.
About the Activity:
- Two types of stay options are available at the farm-
I. Tent stay
II. Room stay
- The stay in the regular tents offers accommodation for 2 adults at a time with regular amenities like common washrooms, comfortable mattresses. pillows and blankets.
- Stay in rooms offers accommodation up to 7 members with 7 single beds in the bedroom, along with lights, fan, a charging point, boiler, attached washroom and verandah.
- Breakfast, evening tea with snacks, unlimited veg/non-veg dinner and limited starters are included in the package.
- Bonfire, Indoor Games, Outdoor Game and Bullock Cart ride are included in the package.
- River Rafting (Seasonal), Kite Flying, Rappelling & Rock Climbing, Early Morning Hiking & Trek and Bird Watching at the bank of the river can be availed at an additional cost.
- A minimum of 5 members is required to book the room accommodation and 2 members for tent accommodation.
- Children below 5 are complimentary. Above all are considered as an adult
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Pune International Airport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 50 Km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Kharwade Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 350 meters. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 39 Km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
More Details about Farm Camping Experience In Pune
Know Before You Go for Farm Camping Experience In Pune
- Do not smoke inside the tens.
- No use of drugs or any kind of intoxicants in common areas.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.