Experiential Chalet Homestay in Manali Highlights
- Enjoy a blissful stay in a 70-year old Himachali house amidst apple orchards and snow-capped mountains
- Comfortable accommodations fused with Himachali architecture and modern facilities.
- Warm up around the bonfire while witnessing the star-filled skyline.
- Take a nature walk and embrace the stunning beauty of the scenic surroundings.
- Taste the delicious breakfast prepared especially for you and your family while enjoying the scenic beauty of nature.
Experiential Chalet Homestay in Manali Overview
About the Homestay and Nature:
Surrounded by fruit orchards and snow-capped mountains, this wooden homestay is around 70-years old and is a perfect fusion of Himachali architecture and contemporary elements. Offering a stunning view of the magnificent peaks from almost every window, balcony, and garden, the homestay is an ideal escape from the hectic city life. Head out to enjoy the Beas river, or take a walk through the lush green apple orchards, or simply gaze at the mountains during the day and the starry night sky around a warm bonfire. The region experiences a subtropical highland climate with the temperature ranging from -30C to 300C.
About its Location and Accessibility:
The stay is around 6.4 km from the main city centre. Head south on Bhanu St toward Kullu-Naggar-Manali Road and continue until you reach the destination. Guests can easily reach the stay using any private car or cab as per their preference.
About the stay:
Overlooking nature's beauty that is solace to the eyes, the rooms here offer a different kind of warmth with their wooden interiors and extreme comfort. The homestay features clean and spacious accommodations outfitted with top-class amenities to provide comfort to the guests.
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors. Enjoy a carefree stay at the beautiful property surrounded by scenic mountains and greenery.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner at an additional cost. All the meals are cooked using locally grown produce which means you get fresh and nutritious meals, each time.
Nature Walk: Enjoy a guided nature walk to the Beas river. Head out for a self-guided nature walk to the nearby villages and explore the local culture here
Bonfire: Enjoy a bonfire amidst the shining snow-capped mountains on a full moon (subject to availability at an additional cost)
Nearby Tourist Attractions:
Hampta Pass: Head out for a peaceful outing at Hampta Pass, which is 4.9 km from the property
Jogini Waterfalls: Witness the scenic Jogini waterfalls at a distance of 7.5 km from the stay
Hidimba Devi Temple: A divine place with historical importance is definitely a must-visit stop. It is just 5.1 km from the stay.
It is required to be careful during the pandemic time with the utmost safety. As such, the homestay premises shall be sanitized properly before your arrival and hygienic conditions will be managed during your stay. Enjoy a carefree stay in an isolated location with fewer crowds and any possibilities of contamination.
About the host:
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The homestay offers the services of experienced hosts and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries.
Standard Room: Inclusive of breakfast with a minimum occupancy of 2 and a maximum occupancy of 3.
No. of Rooms: 2
Deluxe Room: Inclusive of breakfast with a minimum occupancy of 4 and a maximum occupancy of 5.
No. of Rooms: 1
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check out: 12:00 PM
More Details about Experiential Chalet Homestay in Manali
Know Before You Go for Experiential Chalet Homestay in Manali
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Private parties or events are not appreciated.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- Due to hygiene and sanitization reasons, the meals might be served in the room only.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
Offering fascinating views of rivers, mountains, and the beautiful city of Manali, the deluxe room is the ideal spot for rejuvenation. Also, the room has a furnished and clean bathroom with all the necessities.
Standard Room with Breakfast
The Standard Room features twin beds and offers a stunning view of mountains. Also, it has a private bathroom with all the necessary requirements.
Deluxe Room With Breakfast, Lunch/Dinner
The Deluxe Rooms offer stunning views of mountains from the windows. Also, the room is furnished with all the modern amenities ensuring a comforting stay.
Standard Room with Breakfast, Lunch/Dinner
Endure the comfort of a twin bed and modern amenities in the Standard room. The standard room is furnished with all the modern amenities like a heater, geyser, toiletries, and much more.