Dubai Helicopter Ride With Hotel Transfers Highlights
- Embrace the breathtaking views to behold in Dubai from the sky in a thrilling helicopter ride
- Experience the unforgettable aerial views of Dubai and make your soul content with excitement
- An experienced pilot who will take you on an incredible tour and guide you throughout
- Boost your adrenaline in this helicopter tour and relish the time with your loved ones
Dubai Helicopter Ride With Hotel Transfers Overview
Embrace the spectacular view of Dubai in this fun-filled helicopter ride and grasp the thrilling adventure deep down to your bones. Begin your amusing activity session from the Dubai Marina-Helipad and grab the great chance of experiencing a helicopter ride that would surely let you gather great views of the entire Dubai from the sky level. Avail the chance of witnessing Dubai in an exciting way to feel the adventure within.
About the Activity:
- Timings From- 9:00 am - 5:30 pm.
- Indulge yourself in this amazing thrilling experience of a helicopter ride and brace yourself for an adventure that you will cherish forever.
- The Dubai Helicopter Ride is inclusive of a facility of convenient 2-way private transfers that would enhance your experience.
- Embrace the thrill of an amazing helicopter tour that would take you over the entire Dubai city.
- Gather the experience of great adventure and get the satisfaction of looking down and behold the mesmerising views of Dubai from the sky.
- We have devised the package with the inclusion of an experienced and professional pilot who would assist you throughout the ride to ensure your complete safety.
More Details about Dubai Helicopter Ride With Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go for Dubai Helicopter Ride With Hotel Transfers
- Please note all guests for the Dubai helicopter ride with Hotel Transfers are requested to reach helipad at least 45 minutes prior to departure and should carry any photo ID copies.
- Pregnant women can only fly during the first 32 weeks of pregnancy or upon own risk.
- Smoking, food and beverages are not allowed. Selfie sticks and tablets are not permitted onboard.
- Professional cameras and lenses of more than 400 mm are not permitted unless prior government approval has been obtained in advance.
- All flights are subject to weather and visibility conditions.
- People with limited mobility or physical handicaps can only fly when accompanied by a paying adult that takes full responsibility for getting them to and from the helicopter. This includes walking/carrying to the helicopter, lifting them into and out of the helicopter, getting them settled and comfortable.
- You can avail the package between 9: 00 am - 5:30 pm (Dubai Time)