Plane Tour from Abu Dhabi to Dubai Highlights
- Fly along the sparkling UAE coastline and experience the best of Dubai in this 45-minutes seaplane flight
- Soar above the Yas Island and take a good view at the gleaming Ferrari World and 5-star hotel Emirates Palace from above
- Admire the stunning skyline of Dubai from the observation deck of the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy 5-hours of free time at the biggest mall, Dubai Mall and have an amazing shopping experience
- Buckle up your seatbelts and get ready to see the iconic landmarks of Dubai from thousands feet above
Plane Tour from Abu Dhabi to Dubai Overview
Total Duration: 5 hours (approx)
Activity Duration: 45 minutes (in the air)
Starting time: 9:00 AM
Pick-up: Building 2, Ground floor, Yas Island, Yas West Abu Dhabi- UAE
Drop-off location: Abu Dhabi- UAE
About Plane Tour from Abu Dhabi to Dubai:
Hop on this seaplane flight along the Persian Gulf and marvel at the spectacular views of Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Take a flight from Abu Dhabi and enjoy bird's eye views of Dubai's skyline and be mesmerized by it. While on Dubai vacation, admire the city of Dubai the way it is meant to be admired. After take-off from the Yas Island, fly over the glittering red Ferrari World theme park and fly to Dubai looking over to the beautiful places. Rejoice in seeing the landmarks like Palm Jumeirah and be in awe of this city.
After landing in Dubai, enjoy the panoramic views of this city from the observation deck of the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa. Take delight in this amazing seaplane flight from Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Be prepared to witness the most amazing views of Abu Dhabi and Dubai while you fly in the stylish seaplane. Feel the excitement by seeing the Ferrari world, F1 Grand Prix and Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi Hotel from thousands of feet above.
Live the ultimate feeling of being on top of the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa.
About the activity:
- This 45-minutes seaplane flight from Abu Dhabi to Dubai is sure to let you experience the best of UAE.
- Buckle up your seatbelts and get ready to see the landmarks of Dubai from above.
- Make your own way from Abu Dhabi to Yas Marina and settle into your comfortable Cessna seaplane and get ready to experience this amazing 45-minutes flight.
- Hold your breath as you rise up from the water to soar above Yas Island and the Arabian Gulf.
- Feel the thrill as you move forward in the air and take a good view at the Ferrari World from above, crowned with its gleaming red-Ferrari badge styled roof.
- As you soar through the skies, your experienced pilot will point out other landmarks including the luxury, monumental 5-star hotel Emirates Palace, which has extensive grounds.
- As you move forward, take a good look at the stunning LED roof canopy of the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi hotel.
- Fly along the sparkling UAE coastline to the glamorous emirate of Dubai.
- Enjoy the grand view of the tallest Burj Khalifa while your pilot reveals fascinating facts about this wonder.
- Be amazed by the ultra-modern sight of Dubai and look down on sights like Palm Jumeirah and sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel, world's only 7-star hotel which will surely make you want to visit UAE again.
- After a smooth sea landing in Dubai, head over to one of the largest shopping malls in the world, Dubai Mall which has over 1200 stores and give yourself a shopping treat.
- Enjoy four-hours of free time and visit some of the best restaurants, stores and other attractions. Don't forget to go inside the iconic Burj Khalifa (included) - entrance is located at the mall. Go to the observation deck of Burj Khalifa and admire the stunning skyline of Dubai.
- In the end, board a shared vehicle for your return to Abu Dhabi and thank yourself for this wonderful Cessna plane trip to Dubai.
Enjoy an aerial view of:
- Burj Al Arab
- Palm Jumeirah
- Burj Khalifa
- Emirates Place
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Marina Mall
More Details about Plane Tour from Abu Dhabi to Dubai
Know Before You Go for Plane Tour from Abu Dhabi to Dubai
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Guidelines issued by the respective Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- It is the Guests responsibility to advise Seawings of any pregnant Guests prior to or at the time of confirming the booking of each Product or Tour. Women up to 28 weeks pregnant (as at the date of the Tour) can participate in the Tour without a medical certificate/report.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Things To Carry for Plane Tour from Abu Dhabi to Dubai
- Walking shoes