Srinagar Leh Manali Delhi Bike Tour Highlights
- Explore Srinagar; A heaven on earth, furnished with beautiful Mughal gardens and splendid lakes, surrounded by the great range of Himalayas
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable passes like Khardung la and lachung la, rohtang la, and Baralacha la
- Experience Himalayan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
- Stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night
Srinagar Leh Manali Delhi Bike Tour Overview
About the Tour:
Get ready to make your dream of riding in Ladakh come true in the action-packed bike trip where one would be experiencing the fusion of thrill, serene beauty, and culture of The "Land of High Passes", as the entire tour is exclusively elected by Thrillophilia's outdoor experts.
This circuit features some of the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains, Lakes, rivers on their side while covering these breathtaking destinations, Solang valley, Gata Loops, Zojila pass, Kargil, Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus, And Zanskar river, Dal lake and much more waiting on the way!
Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, This circuit is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list, it offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night.
Route: Srinagar-Sonmarg-Zojila Pass-Kargil-Lamayuru-Leh-Nubra via Khardung La Pass-Pangong Lake-Leh-Jispa-Manali-Delhi.
Duration: 11 Days & 10 Night
Start point: Srinagar
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft), Chang-la (17,688 ft), Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft), Lachung La(16,600 ft), Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft), and Zojila pass (11,500ft)
- Comfortable 500cc royal Enfield for dual riders and 350cc for solo riders for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Airport pick up as per your flight timings
- Transfer in AC semi sleeper bus from Manali to Delhi
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary.
- Highly experienced tour leader on his bike
- Highly experienced mechanic for the entire tour
- A 4*4 backup vehicle to carry your luggage
- Standard size helmet for the rider and the pillion rider
- Daily Maintainance and Spare part change included
- Accommodation at all locations on a triple and double(on couple special requests) sharing basis in Hotels/Camps
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Assured Inner line permits
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas
Things to do:
- Enjoy Thukpa, a traditional ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Adventure sports at Solang valley like skiing, zorbing, paragliding, etc.
How to reach Srinagar
Named Sheikh ul Alam Airport, Srinagar Airport is an international airport. This airport is well connected and airlines offer regular flights from Srinagar to Delhi, Mumbai and Chandigarh.
More Details about Srinagar Leh Manali Delhi Bike Tour
Know Before You Go for Srinagar Leh Manali Delhi Bike Tour
- For safety purposes, a biking tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- Any fuel for the bikes, any charges for spares parts and damage caused to the bikes, etc. will be charged at extra.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
Things To Carry for Srinagar Leh Manali Delhi Bike Tour
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Thermal inners
- Waterproof windcheater
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf