- Enjoy special time with your partner at this romantic private luxury cruise in Goa
- Cruise along the beautiful Ribandar stretch, with Ponte De Linhares on one side that overlooks the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary on the other
- Sail along the mesmerizing coastline and explore the pristine beauty of Goan beaches during sunset or sunrise
- Taste some of the finest blends of beers and cocktails while enjoying the view
- Cruise through the mangroves and experience the rich aquatic life of the region; spot crocodiles and various migratory birds.
- The cruise provides an intimate setting that’s perfect for a romantic getaway with your better half
Activity Location: Mandovi River
Start Point: Britona, Goa
Activity Timings: 1 to 2 hour from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
About Private Luxury Cruise In Goa
Immerse yourself into the luxury by setting sails along the Mandovi river aboard a private cruise. Trace down the breathtaking shoreline of Goa and cherish the beautiful seascapes with a dreamy sunset in the backdrop. Depending on your preference you can opt for either a 1-hour cruise or a 2-hour cruise. Cruise along the beautiful Ribandar stretch, with Ponte De Linhares on one side and overlooking the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary on the other. While on the voyage, you can further enjoy the delicious snacks and some of the finest blends of beers and cocktails.
About the Activity-
- Witness coastal Goa like never before indulging in this exciting luxury cruise that provides you with an unparalleled experience.
- Depending on your preference you can opt for either a 1-hour cruise or 2-hour cruise.
- With the Mangroves on both sides, this is a perfect place to see crocodiles and some exotic birds along the way.
- Cruise along the beautiful Ribandar stretch, with Ponte De Linhares on one side and overlooking the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary on the other.
- The cruise's boarding point will be Britona(Porvorim), situated at a distance of 7km from Panjim, and you must reach the spot at least 15 minutes before the ride start time.
- Enjoy an exotic evening overlooking the sunset with your loved ones.
- Taste some of the finest beers and in-house cocktails.
Select Package Option
Cruise (1 hour session)
Cruise (2 hour session)
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 15 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, alcohol, knife, etc.
- All charter are subject to river, sea, weather and prevailing security conditions on the day of charter.
- The management reserves the right, without assigning any reasons to cancel, advance, reschedule, delay the commencement or continuance of the cruise or alter the stopping place/s, to deviate from the journey route or to change the type of ship in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers & any other person on any grounds whatsoever.
- The management reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the management may constitute a risk to the persons on board.
Things To Carry
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle