About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Carrying the warm, homely charm of the local stone and pinewood architecture that's quite famous in the North Indian mountains, this luxury cottage offers panoramic view of snow clad mountains and lush green forest. With its plush wooden interiors and angelic design, the homestay offers 2 luxurious bedrooms crafted with wooden flooring, mud walls and subtle decor for a magnificent homestay experience, each opening to mesmerizing views that will leave you spellbound.
The stay offers numerous walking and hiking trails around that are a delight to explore. As the sun sets, enjoy the bonfire under a star-studded night while you savour the homecooked meals.
The villa features 2 bedrooms that offer scenic views of the mountains. Each comes with attached washrooms and can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Do not miss out trying a few local delicacies that the chef prepares using locally sourced ingredients.
- Enjoy a guided forest hike near the stay
- As the sun sets, enjoy a bonfire under a star-studded night
- Explore the Great Himalayan National Park
- Visit the beautiful Rupi Palace
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to all the common areas and outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 20 KM from Kullu-Manali airport. Guests can easily reach the stay using any private or public transportation.