About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Misty valley, snow-capped mountains and lush greenery for as far as the eyes can see - located at 1600 m above sea level amidst natural beauty, this hilltop stay offers the perfect view for a staycation. Solely made of woods and mud, the cottage features a balcony, an outdoor patio table, and a spacious upper floor that all offer a piece of nature's bounty that will leave you spellbound.
Enjoy taking a walk in the forest right behind the cottage, or explore the apple and pear orchards around. The stay is perfect to rejuvenate oneself in the winter sunshine, or in the pitter-patter of rain, or in the perfect mountain summers.
About the rooms:
The large picture windows in the bedrooms here offer scenic views and a cool breeze that gently plays with your hair. The stay offers 2 different cottages at a distance of 200 m, each with 2 bedrooms. The rooms come with double beds, attached washrooms, and can each accommodate a maximum of 3 guests.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious.
- Behold the lovely sights of the vibrant colours of parakeets, robins and kingfishers, enjoy the melodious sounds of cuckoos and bulbuls and experience something never felt before
- Take a walk in the lush green forests surrounding the stay
- Explore the variety of farms near the stay
- Visit the Jibhi Waterfall that takes around 20 mins by foot. The area at the waterfall is paved with stone and cement that appears like a pool where one can take a dip too.
- Embark on the high mountain road of the Jalori Pass for scenic views
- Visit the Chehni Kothi, a historic fort-tower with a temple
- You can also visit the Chhoie Waterfall, Tirthan Valley, Raghupur Fort, etc.
- Explore the various hiking and trekking trails here
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 2 KM from Jibhi, 52 KM from Bhuntar Airport, and 64 KM from Kullu Bus Stand. This stay is situated at an uphill which is well connected by roads and private taxi reaches to a point near a temple from where the cottage is a 2 KM walk away.
The entire cottage comes with two bedrooms. A balcony, two double beds. Modern bathroom. This house is the perfect cabin in the woods