Dubai City Tour And Desert Safari Highlights
- Explore the two different sides of Dubai and experience its traditional Bedouin style and ultra-modern style
- Admire the grandness of the flawless structures like Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab and Atlantis The Palm
- Ride through the main road of Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road and witness Palm Jumeirah
- Learn about Dubai's captivating past by visiting Dubai Museum
- Go for an Arabian escape in the midst of Dubai desert and relish the Arabian lifestyle
- Feel the thrill of activities like Dune Buggy ride and Quad Bike ride and bash the dunes
- Have the finest BBQ dinner and enjoy a relaxing evening in the nicest, comfortable setup
Dubai City Tour And Desert Safari Overview
Pick-up and Drop-off location:
Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai)
About Dubai City Tour and Desert Safari Combo:
With this excellently designed tour package, you'll be able to explore and learn about the traditional and ultra-modern style of Dubai. Dubai is popularly known for its infrastructure and advanced technology but its old traditions of Bedouin-style amazes the travelers at the first glance. This tour is strategically designed to cover the old and new world charm of Dubai, one of the finest cities of the UAE.
Enjoy a quick visit to Dubai Museum and see some of the rare artifacts of Dubai and know about Dubai's captivating past and be amazed by it. Explore the elegant white marble Jumeirah Mosque. Further progressing towards the tour, stop for a photo in front of the world's only 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab and witness the stunning beauty of it. Take in the beautiful view of the white marble dome of Jumeirah Mosque which is a rare mix of Islamic and modern architecture.
Drive through the dazzling Sheikh Zayed Road and enjoy a quick photo stop at the Palm Islands, the most beautiful man-made island on this planet. Admire the grandness of the tallest building on this planet, Burj Khalifa. Have an amazing shopping experience in the Mall of Emirates and the biggest Dubai Mall.
Go for an Arabian escape in the evening and enjoy a relaxing evening amidst the Arabian Desert. Experience full enjoyment in activities like Sand Boarding, Dune Bashing, and Camel Ride. Take delight in having a luxurious Arabian dinner and relish the Arabian lifestyle. Enjoy entertainment shows like Tanoura dance show, Belly dance, and Fire show.
About the activity:
Morning Dubai City Tour:
Activity Duration: 4 hours (approx)
Starting time: 9:00 AM
- Get picked up from a 4x4 vehicle and embark on this specially designed tour and explore some of the remarkable locations of the city of Dubai and discover the old and new charm of Dubai city.
- Visit the Dubai Museum, which is located within Al Fahidi Fort, and know about the captivating past of Dubai and look at some of the antiques in the museum.
- Visit the white marble dome, Jumeirah Mosque, and witness its elegance.
- Ride through the main road of Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Mosque and stop for a photo in front of the iconic Burj Khalifa and admire its greatness.
- As you progress through the tour, visit the beautiful man-made island Palm Jumeirah which provides an iconic sight.
- Take a photo stop and witness the grandness of Atlantis The Palm.
- Pause in front of the world's only 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, and admire its uniqueness.
Evening Desert Safari:
Activity Duration: 5-6 hours (approx)
Starting time: 3:30 PM
- On this second part of the tour, dive deep into the Arabian traditions and fantasize yourself.
- Get prepared to experience the Arabian lifestyle amidst the Dubai desert.
- Experience a thrill in activities like Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, and Sand Boarding.
- Treat yourself to the finest BBQ dinner and enjoy unlimited hot beverages and snacks.
- Relish the Arabic lifestyle by wearing an Arabic dress, flaunt henna painting, and get clicked with the amazing view of the sunset.
- Recline back in your comfortable seats in a relaxing setup and enjoy 7 live entertainment shows like Tanoura dance, two Belly dance, and Fire Show.
- Enjoy a relaxing evening and watch the amazing sunset view amid the Dubai Desert.
- Enjoy a thrill in 20 minutes of Dune Buggy ride and bash the dunes.
- Along with the Buggy ride, enjoy feeling the thrill of riding a Quad Bike.
More Details about Dubai City Tour And Desert Safari
Know Before You Go for Dubai City Tour And Desert Safari
- Vegetarian option is available for safari dinner, please advise at time of booking if required
- Guidelines issued by the respective Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dubai city tour on Friday mornings will be limited to 04 hours as the museum is closed and there is traffic on the roads.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- During the month of Ramadan or dry days, no live entertainment & alcohol will be served as per the government guidelines.
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on Sharing and Private depending on the Booking selection.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
Things To Carry for Dubai City Tour And Desert Safari
- Walking shoes