Coimbatore To Munnar Tour Package Highlights
- Visit 'The Kashmir of South India', Munnar which with its enthralling beauty, calmness and cool mountain air would make you forget all the worries and help you to relax and refresh your mind.
- Get a chance to see the "Niagara Falls of india" - Athirapally Falls which is also a famous shooting spot for many South Indian movies
- Stroll through the beautiful tea gardens of the Western Ghats and enjoy the fresh, clear air and breathtaking scenery
- Visit the Echo Point offers the mesmerising views unparalleled in beauty while experiencing the unique echo phenomenon
- Witness the Tea Museum essentially pays homage to the fact that Munnar has some of the best tea estates in the world.
Coimbatore To Munnar Tour Package Overview
About the Destination
Nestled at an elevation of 1700 meters above the sea level, Munnar has the western ghats as its home. Dotted with lush green tea and coffee plantations and gurgling hidden waterfalls, this place holds the most pleasant environment, thus attracting a number of tourists from all over the world. Coimbatore to Munnar package tour will provide you with a chance to explore the best of nature in the scenic plains of Munnar.
For the adventure enthusiasts, tour packages from Coimbatore to Munnar provides a chance to try the best energetic activities like camping in the Top Station, staying in a treehouse at Mary Land and trekking in Mathikettan Shola Rainforest. The place also offers many tea estate tours, where one can admire the processes of traditional tea making and try some of the best teas. Being such a calm and cozy place, Munnar also offers a rejuvenating session in its famous spas and yoga centers.
Quick info :
Route: Coimbatore - Kochi - Munnar - Coimbatore
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Start/End Point: Coimbatore
➔ Pick up and drop as per your arrival timings
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Breakfast on All Days
➔ Driver cum guide
➔ Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
➔ Drive to Munnar hills
➔ Sprawling tea plantations
➔ Visit Munnar town and shop for spices and handmade chocolates
➔ Feast on Delicious South Indian Cuisine at Savarna Bhavan.
➔ Visit the Eravikulam National Park which houses many endangered flora and fauna, is also the home to the largest population of Nilgiri Tahr
➔ Explore Anamudi – the highest peak in South India at the national park.
How to Reach:
By Air: Cochin International Airport (CIAL), situated about 25 km north of Kochi city , handles both domestic and international flights.
By Rail: Kochi has two major railway stations – Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction. It is well connected to neighbouring cities and states.
By Road: The NH47 passes through Kochi. The NH17 connects the city to Mumbai, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Bengaluru, Chennai and Goa.
More Details about Coimbatore To Munnar Tour Package
Know Before You Go for Coimbatore To Munnar Tour Package
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the property will be charged at that time only.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- Any kind of Monumental charges are not included in the package.
- Stay in base category rooms depending on the variant selected.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties