Camping In Rishikesh With Rafting Highlights
- A well-facilitated campsite situated alongside lush green mountains with a river stream at its forefront.
- Plunge into adventure inducing river rafting activity and take your adrenaline rush to the next level with the inclusion of cliff jumping and body surfing.
- Spend a fun-filled time with multiple indoor/outdoor games available at the campsite.
- Refresh yourself with a warming bonfire session after a tiresome day.
Camping In Rishikesh With Rafting Overview
Camping Location: Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh.
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM (Day 1)
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM (Day 2)
Camping Duration: 2 Days and 1 Night.
About Camping in Rishikesh with Rafting:
Nestled cozily alongside a lush green mountain adorned by vivid flora and fauna with a river stream flowing at the front, this campsite offers an ideal escapade to adventure enthusiasts seeking serenity amidst beautiful nature.
About the Activity:
- This package offer booking options in three different variants,
- Camping with meals only
- Camping with meals and 10 Km Rafting
- Camping with meals and 16 Km Rafting with Cliff Jumping
- The stay will be available in Alpine tents that are equipped with regular amenities like common washrooms, coolers, comfortable beds & blankets, charging points, and occupancy on a twin and triple sharing basis.
- Cliff jumping and body surfing are the common inclusions of 16 Km river rafting activity.
- The campsite has a set of indoor and outdoor activities such as volleyball, table tennis, chess, ludo, etc.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner, where the non-veg dish is only available in the dinner buffet.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided at the campsite.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to make booking for this package.
Note: The river rafting transfers can be availed at an extra cost with the help of the camp operator at your arrival. The tentative cost would be approx 1500 Rs to and fro per car (valid for 4 persons) or one can also hire a rental scooty from the Rishikesh bus stand or other prime locations at the starting price of Rs 300-400.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 36 Km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 19 Km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 44 Km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
More Details about Camping In Rishikesh With Rafting
Know Before You Go for Camping In Rishikesh With Rafting
- Rafting is not provided to children below 14 years.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- The changing rooms are available at the endpoint of the rafting location at an additional cost.
- Rafting activity depends upon the variant chosen at the time of booking.
- River rafting transfers and luggage storing charges at the rafting point are not included in the package.
- Children in between age of 6 to 10 years has to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the campsite will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- Guest can carry hard-liquor from outside on their own.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion is not part of the package.
- Guests are earnestly requested to maintain the decorum of the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- The river rafting activity might be delayed or postponed due to river flow or weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be provided.
Accessibility for Camping In Rishikesh With Rafting
- Service Animal Allowed