- Discover unexplored Bikaner with a camel safari - what's better than exploring the desert when here
- Indulge in camping, bird-watching, sightseeing, and more as you explore the beautiful and rustic Rajasthan
- Nothing beats travelling offbeat in the vast desert of Bikaner - get to interact with the locals to know their lifestyle and culture
Deserts are the characteristic of Bikaner - 'Camel Country', and the best way to experience such beauty is by a traditional camel safari. Witness the marvellous sunset at the sand dunes as you keep riding your camels. An overnight camel safari near Bikaner is nothing less than thrilling, exciting, and an altogether wonderful way to immerse in the local culture.
About the tour:
- Indulge in a 6N/7D tour with camel safari and camping near Bikaner, chill the cool atmosphere in the desert at night.
- First day has the safari from Dawa hut to Kaku which has 10 kilometer ride and you will stay at the campsite in Kaku with dinner.
- Kaku to Sainghal is the program scheduled for the second day and the camel takes you up to 15 kilometers.
- Enjoy the safari from Sainghal to Bhadla on the third day and be relaxed in the tent provided.
- Travel from Bhadla to Karnu on the fourth day of the tour, enjoy the sights and the sand dunes are really beautiful there.
- Bharadia Nada is the destination for the fifth day of the tour; the camel will take you for a charming safari up to 14 kilometers.
- Fill your heart with a royal safari and the camp site on the sixth day is Ghantiali and the last day you will reach Sarunda after an awesome ride.
- The village sights throughout the desert is beyond words and you will never get such an amazing view in a desert anywhere else.
Select Package Option
Join a Group
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels.
- The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserve the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 5 years of age will be considered as adults only.
- There are no charges for children below 5 years of age.
- All entry tickets for sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.