Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Tirupati
- Situated in the southern region of India, Tirupati is known as an abode for the pilgrims across the world. Packed with a myriad of places of religious interest, this sacred town is popular as the “Temple city of Andhra Pradesh”.
- With the Bangalore to Tirupati package by sleeper bus offered by Thrillophilia, you will get an opportunity to cover the most important religious hubs of Tirupati which includes - Vellore Temple, Tirupati Temple, Padmavathi Temple, Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami temple, and Kapila Theertham - where you can seek blessings and connect with spirituality.
- On day one of the Tirupati package from Bangalore by bus, you will visit the ever glittering Vellore Temple - known for its beautiful exterior design made up of real gold films, once you reach Tirupati.
- On day two of your Tirupati trip, you will cover other popular religious sites including Tirupati Temple - known to get the highest influx of pilgrims in comparison to all other shrines in the country, Padmavathi Temple, Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami temple, and Kapila Theertham.
- On day three, you will return to Bangalore with a promise to visit the sacred town of Tirupati yet again.
On the first day of your Bangalore to Tirupati package by sleeper bus, you will arrive at Chennai from Bangalore by bus and then travel to Tirupati.
Once you arrive at the Chennai bus stand, one of our local travel representatives will greet you and transfer you to Tirupati in a comfortable and spacious car.
You will be dropped directly at your pre-booked hotel in Tirupati, where you will complete the check-in formalities, freshen up, and relax in your room for a few hours.
Later in the day, you will be taken to the revered Vellore Temple, where you will spend time marveling at the unique architecture of the shrine and seeking blessings from goddess Laxmi Narayani.
You will return to your Tirupati hotel by evening and retire for the day.
As per your Tirupati package from Bangalore by bus, this day is reserved for local temple exploration in Tirupati.
Once you wake up, get ready for the day and check-out of your hotel.
Head towards the towering Tirupati Temple, where you will seek the blessings of Lord Venkateswara for the well-being of your loved ones.
Next, proceed to the Padmavathi Temple and spend some time worshipping goddess Padmavathi.
Then, head to Srinivasa Mangapuram and pay a visit to the Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami temple.
Wind up your temple exploration tour with a visit to Kapila Theertham, where you will worship Lord Shiva in a beautiful old shrine and also witness the alluring waterfall nearby.
You will reach your Tirupati hotel in the evening for a comforting overnight stay.
Relish a delicious breakfast at your hotel in Tirupati before completing the check-out formalities.
Get dropped-off at the Chennai bus stand, board your bus, and proceed on your onward journey back to Bangalore.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I visited Tirupati with my family from Bangalore. We visited the famous Tirupati temple. A beautiful place and very well managed. The temple premises is awesome. The whole process of darshan is seamless. A must visit place for everyone.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.