Auli Trek Highlights
- Enjoy a landscape laced with coniferous and oak forests along with the Ski slopes of Auli, the Alaknanda Valley and river that will keep you spell bounded throughout
- Witness the Himalayan Giants that comprise of India's second highest peak- The Nandadevi
- Enjoy a cable car ride to the point where you begin your Gurson trek making your way to the snow-covered meadows with the great Himalayas ahead of you
- Take this trekking activity under the guidance of experienced and professional guide
- The package is valued at INR 14942 in the market
Auli Trek Overview
Activity Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
Start Point: Haridwar
About Auli Trek Uttarakhand:
Situated above Joshimath, Auli is huddled in the Himalayan mountains of Uttarakhand and is a popular spot for tourists. The landscape is laced with coniferous and oak forests, lending in a distinct appeal.
The Auli winter trek lets you relish the striking drive through the twisting roads of Devprayag, enjoy the cable car ride here, and witness the beautiful meadows of Gorson and Auli. You also get to walk through the dense rhododendron and oak forest besides enjoying a hearty interaction with the locals and observing their uncomplicated lifestyle.
Note:- The temperature varies from 12 to 17°C, 0 to 5°C, and -5 to 0°C. Please keep in mind that this information is not exact and does not account for sudden changes.
About The Activity:
- You begin your Auli Trekking Expedition on a spiritual note as you drive through the holy towns of Haridwar, Rishikesh and along the Ganges.
- The experience includes sauntering off for a trek to the charming Parsari Village, ambling through the apple orchards.
- Get a glimpse of the Nanda Devi, making your way along the snow-covered meadows with great Himalayas ahead of you.
- Enjoy the views of the ski slopes of Auli, the Joshimath town and the Alaknanda Valley with the mesmeric Alaknanda River making way through it.
- Reach the top-most level through the cable car from where you commence your trek to Gurson top.
- Trek towards Dhak Village and Khulara that opens to meadows above the village.
- Stay in the lodges to relax out and avail all the meals from Day 1 to Day 5 (4 dinners, 4 breakfasts and 3 lunches).
- This exciting trekking expedition will be carried under the guidance of 2 experienced guides.
More Details about Auli Trek
Know Before You Go for Auli Trek
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Pay heed to the guidelines given by trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is prohibited during this trek.
- Avoid trekking during the nights.
- Consult with a physician if you are fit to undertake the trek.
- The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Please provide a valid ID at the time of check-in.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.).
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable.
Things To Carry for Auli Trek
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Hiking shoes
- Thermal inners