4 Days 3 Nights Andaman Tour Highlights
- Visit the beautiful Havelock Island and visit Radhanagar Beach which is recognised as the best beach in Asia
- Indulged in various thrilling water sports like sea kart and snorkelling and feel the adventure within
- Enjoy a ferry ride to Kalapathar Beach to witness the stunning contrast of black boulders amidst white sandy shores
- Winess the light and sound show at Cellular Jail that will take you back to the struggling days of India’s Independence
4 Days 3 Nights Andaman Tour Overview
About the destination:
Andaman is a haven for pristine beaches enveloped in the midst of turquoise water and embellished with coconut trees and mesmerising coral reefs. It is a perfect destination for those who seek an ideal getaway in the laps of nature. The time you spend in the middle of the beaches, admiring the beauty of the turquoise blue water, resting boats, clear sky will be worth cherishing for a lifetime.
Vehicle: Mahindra Xylo/Maruti Ertiga/Similar
Start Point/End Point: Port Blair
Route: Port Blair - Havelock Island - Port Blair
- Accommodation: At Port Blair, Havelock Island
- Meals: Breakfast
- Guide: Experienced driver cum guide
- Transportation: Private cruise ferry for inter-island transport & AC car for sightseeing
- Activities: Sea Kart, Snorkelling, Scooter Ride
- 24*7 support during the tour
- A reliable source of internet facility for a limited time if you are not receiving internet signals on your handset.
- Indulge in thrilling water sports, Sea Kart and Snorkelling to feel the adventure within.
- Premium quality service providers who have 10+ years of experience for we believe in providing you with a smooth journey without any hassles.
- A briefing session will be conducted every evening to introduce you to the next day's tour and provide you with safety precautions to ensure your complete safety.
- Scuba Dive through one of the world's best corals at Havelock Island.
- Enjoy a thrilling experience of a Premium water sport - Sea Kart at Port Blair.
- Get a chance to be a Kayak and enjoy an adventurous Night Kayaking experience through Mangroves at Havelock Island.
- Relax in a soothing session of Body Spa at Port Blair.
- Get some souvenirs for your friends and family from the Market at Port Blair.
How to reach: The best way to reach Andaman is to take a flight to Veer Savarkar International Airport (IXZ) at Port Blair from Chennai/Bangalore/Mumbai/Delhi/Kolkata.
More Details about 4 Days 3 Nights Andaman Tour
Know Before You Go for 4 Days 3 Nights Andaman Tour
- GST is applicable to the tour cost.
- Airfare/shipfare to the starting point of the trip and back is not included in the cost.
- All the transfers during the activity will be on sharing basis, although if you require a customized trip with more activities, we will be happy to assist you on the same.
- Entry tickets to the places other than wherever mentioned in the inclusions are not included in the package cost.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered an exclusion of the deal.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Ferry services are subjected to weather condition. Class of ferry and timings is subjected to availability at the time of confirmation only.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for 4 Days 3 Nights Andaman Tour
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Day pack (20-30l)