Paragliding in Dehradun Highlights
- Embark on the adventurous paragliding activity and fly exclusively over the Shivalik Ranges to get a thrilling experience.
- Enjoy the astonishing bird's eye view of Dehradun city from the height of 4000 ft. - 6000 ft.
- Fly with trained and certified guides to make this journey adventurous and ensure safety.
- The Paragliding in Dharamshala package is valued at INR 4400/- in the market.
Paragliding in Dehradun Overview
Activity Location: Dehradun
Paragliding in Dehradun Timings:
In winters: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
In summers: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
About Paragliding In Dehradun:
Go up and high in the sky by opting for paragliding in Dehradun, which is one of the most demanding and interesting things to do here. You can see the stunning views of Doon Valley and the Deep valley of Dehradun from here. Surrounded by towering peaks of Top Tibba and Surkanda Devi, paragliding in Dehradun is performed under the guidance of an experienced pilot, for the duration of 8-12 minutes and 15-20 minutes as per the package you choose.
- The flight time is approximate but may vary as per wind conditions.
- Minimum Weight – 30 Kg, Maximum Weight – 85 Kg
- The minimum age for paragliding in Dehradun is 14 yrs
About the Activity:
- Embark on the paragliding in Dehradun and avail a 2-seater Joyride with Professional and Internationally Certified Paragliding Pilots.
- Paragliding in Dehradun is completely safe, you will be briefed about the Paragliding dos and don’ts before the flight, make sure to follow the instructions.
- After you reach the takeoff site, you will be briefed about your flight by a pilot. You will be told certain safety measures that you must adhere to.
- A harness (a comfortable seat) and helmet will be given to you for your own protection.
- The pilot will make sure you are secure and happy with your flight.
- You will be attached to your pilot and after safety checks, you will be off to experience Maldevta Paragliding in Dehradun.
- The packages offered are- short flight (4000 ft) and long flight (6000 ft)
How to reach?
The flight site is located around 12 Km from Dehradun and can be reached by public & private transport. The exact location will be conveyed to you after your booking has been confirmed.
Select Package Option
Paragliding In Dehradun - Short Flight
Paragliding In Dehradun - Long Flight
More Details about Paragliding in Dehradun
Know Before You Go for Paragliding in Dehradun
- Flight can be delayed or postponed due to weather condition next best possible time will be intimated.
- Customer needs to book the activity at least 1 week prior as permission need to be taken from the government
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The age criteria to attempt the paragliding in Dehradun is 14-60.
- Please wear comfortable clothing for paragliding in Dehradun.
Things To Carry for Paragliding in Dehradun
- Walking shoes