Adventure Camping In Shimla Highlights
- A well facilitated campsite situated on a hilly terrain amidst the lush green valleys of Shimla.
- Embark on a guided nature walk and catch glimpses of surrounding mountains and hilly meadows.
- Indulge in the recreational activity of bird watching, witness and listen to the sounds of migratory birds in their natural habitat.
- This package valued at INR 1500 in market
Adventure Camping In Shimla Overview
Activity Location: Village kachat, Kufri, Shimla
Activity Duration: 2 Days - 1 NIght
Check-In Time: 12:00 pm
Check-Out Time: 11:00 am
Adventure Camping in Shimla:
Nestled cozily on a lush green hilly terrain and surrounded by dense forests and spectacular mountains, this well-facilitated campsite rests amidst the verdant green valleys of Shimla and offers a tranquil getaway to nature and travel enthusiasts.
About the Activity:
- The accommodation will be provided in Swiss tents that come equipped with western-type attached washrooms, comfortable beds, and blankets, etc.
- The campsite has a set of fun-filled activities such as bird watching, nature walk (1-1.30 hour), and bonfire.
- One can indulge in other exhilarating activities like flying fox, valley crossing, rappelling, and archery at an additional cost.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast and dinner.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided at the campsite.
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book this package.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Chandigarh International Airport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 141 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Shimla Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 19 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Chandigarh Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 125 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
More Details about Adventure Camping In Shimla
Know Before You Go for Adventure Camping In Shimla
- Cost does not include any local transfers to/fro camp.
- Camping will be on sharing basis double/Triple depending on availability
- The price of an Adult & Child is the same.
- Child below 5 years is free of cost.
- Camping is basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- Children in between age of 6 to 10 years has to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the campsite will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- Guest can carry hard-liquor from outside on their own.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion is not part of the package.
- Guests are earnestly requested to maintain the decorum of the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.