What to Do in Jurong?1. Get close to Mother Nature at Jurong Bird-Park
2. Fun-filled Experience at the Snow-City
3. Enlighten Yourself at the Singapore Science Centre
4. Breezy Ice-Skating at J-Cube
5. Take an Evening Stroll at National Orchid Garden
6. Go Hiking With Your Better Half at Bukit Timah Nature Reserves
7. Discover Yourself at the Singapore Discovery Centre
8. Tipsy Tiger Brewery Tour
9. Enlighten Yourself at Lee Chian Natural History Museum
10. Have Fun at Kidsstop
There are numerous things to do in Jurong Singapore, as the city has been known for offering a great time to all their tourists. All the natural reserves from Jurong Bird-Park to Bukit Timah reserve, the place offers a blissful insight into the flora and fauna of Singapore. Explore some adventurous side of the Island as you visit J-Cube to experience the best Ice-skating rink in the city. To explore more snow related activities one can, visit the infamous Snow City for a fun-filled day with your whole family.
Making a list of what to do in Jurong, then you can add a day to discover the innovative Singapore Discovery Centre, where you can find your inner self, through their modern innovations. Enjoy with your kids at the Kidsstop, a bifurcation of Children's Science Centre, which offers kids to experiment with their curious questions, by playing games and participating in other interactive activities. After a curious tour, you can experience the beauty of Orchids, in the National Orchid Garden, offering numerous varieties of Orchid species, which are Singapore’s specialty.