1. Silent Shores Resort & Spa, Mysore: Spread across an area of around 27 acres and tucked in the lap of nature, Silent Shores Resort & Spa is one of the most luxurious Karnataka resorts.
This lavish resort is packed with a total of 73 pool view rooms and suites with each one featuring a minibar, an attached bathroom, a sofa, a refrigerator, a flatscreen TV, and a safe. The resort also offers a range of relaxing spa therapies including pedicure, manicure, neck massage, and full body massage.
Location: BEML Road, Plot No. 85-87, Hootagalli, Mysuru, Karnataka 570018.
Amenities: Swimming pool, Fitness Centre, Kids club, Meeting rooms, Spa, Swim Up bar.
Price: INR 5,059 per night onwards.
2. Country Club Wildlife Resort, Bandipur: Lying in the famed wildlife paradise of Bandipur town, Country Club Wildlife Resort is considered to be one of the most romantic resorts in Karnataka.
Couples staying here should choose the cozy cottages that pledge to offer the guests unparalleled wildlife views. Country Club Wildlife Resort also allows its patrons to engage in a number of exciting outdoor activities, such as trekking, bird watching, cycling, and bonfire.
Location: Mangala Village, Gundlupet Taluk, Bandipur, Karnataka 571318.
Amenities: Outdoor pool, Meeting rooms, Restaurant, Children Activities, Evening entertainment, lounge bar.
Price: INR 7,181 per night onwards.
3. Orange Country Resort, Coorg: Featuring well-kept meeting rooms, excellent conference facilities, and wifi enabled business centre, Orange Country Resort is one of the most business-friendly resorts in Karnataka.
Offering a long infinity pool with scenic views, invigorating full body massage therapies, and on-site shopping options, the resort also does justice for the leisure seekers. It also has a snack bar & a restaurant & offers delicious breakfast buffets to meet the culinary needs of guests.
Location: Evolve Back Chikkana Halli Estate, Coorg | Karadigodu Post, Siddapur, Coorg , Karnataka, India, Siddapur 571253 India.
Amenities: Outdoor pool, lounge bar, restaurant, spa, conference facilities, banquet room.
Price: INR 43,000 per night onwards.
4. The Serai Resort, Chikmagalur: The Serai Resort in Chikmagalur is one of the most peaceful resorts in Karnataka that presents the perfect amalgamation of luxury and nature.
Lying amidst a breathtaking coffee plantation, the resort is packed with cozy Swiss cottages and Indonesian cottages that allow the guests to wake up to mesmerizing nature views every morning. Guests staying at The Serai Resort can spend time trekking through the coffee plantations or enjoying a Harley ride through the thick woods.
Location: Mugthihalli Post, KM Rd, Chikmagalur, Karnataka 577133.
Amenities: Infinity pool, Restaurant, Workout Room, Conference facilities, Spa, Banquet room.
Price: INR 22,420 per night onwards.
5. Summer Sands Resort, Mangalore: Counted among the few pet-friendly beachside resorts in Karnataka, Summer Sands Resort is a charming colonial style resort, spread across a whopping area of around 15 acres.
Dotted with towering coconut trees and well-manicured gardens, the resort lets its guests enjoy mesmerizing views of the lush greens all day. The palm fringed swimming pool and the small fish ponds lying on the huge open areas add to the beauty of this resort.
Location: Chota Mangalore, near Nirmala Hospital, Ullal, Mangalore 575020 Karnataka.
Amenities: Swimming pool, multi-cuisine restaurant, conference facilities, lounge bar, children activities, free parking space.
Price: INR 5,000 per night onwards.
6. Guhantara Resort, Kaggalipura: Built 10-meter under the ground and designed like an intriguing cave, Guhantara Resort is one of the most uniquely architectured resorts in Karnataka.
The resort features surprising air-conditioned cave suites that offer the thrill seekers an adrenaline-pumping staying experience. Considered to be one of the most recommended Karnataka resorts for adventure seekers, Guhantara Resort lets its guests enjoy a myriad of exhilarating activities, including quad biking, zip lining, and horse riding.
Location: Sy. No. 177 & 177/18, Nowkal Palya, Kaggalipura, Off Kanakapura Main Road, South, Taluk, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560082.
Amenities: Outdoor pool, Spa, Restaurant, Fitness centre, Lounge bar, Indoor kids’ play area.
Price: INR 5,189 per night onwards.
7. Shilhaandara Resort, Harisandra: Tucked amidst the photogenic Rananagara hills, Shilhaandara Resort is one of the best mountain resorts in Karnataka, offering breathtaking scenic views and peaceful holiday vibes.
The resort allows children as well as adults to engage in a number of indoor games, including table tennis, dart, chess, and carrom. It also lets thrill seekers enjoy many outdoor sports like cricket, volleyball, tug of war, cycling, swimming and kite flying.
Location: Survey No.647, Magadi Road, Taluka, Kasaba Hobli, Harisandra, Karnataka 562159.
Amenities: Swimming pool, spa, lounge bar, multi-cuisine restaurant, live DJ, indoor & outdoor games.
Price: INR 5,539 per night onwards.
8. Paradise Lagoon, Udupi: Known as the only backwater property in Karnataka state, Paradise Lagoon attracts guests with its house boat rides, open air restaurant, and picturesque backwater views. Guests planning their stay at Paradise Lagoon can indulge in a plethora of recreational activities, such as fishing, table tennis, billiards, yoga, & meditation.
Location: Kodi Bengare - Hoode Rd, Thonse West, Karnataka 576115.
Amenities: Infinity pool, multi-cuisine restaurant, spa, indoor kids’ play area, outdoor furniture, yoga classes, children activities.
Price: INR 3,447 per night onwards.
9. Holiday Village Resort, Vajarahalli Village: Lying an hour away from the bustling Bangalore city, Holiday Village Resort is one of the best Karnataka resorts to escape the madding crowd and rejuvenate the body and mind.
Guests staying at this resort can enjoy exciting recreational activities, including air hockey, rain dance, football, badminton, throwball, cricket, volleyball, table tennis, chess, & carrom. Guests, who aren’t activity-friendly can enjoy silent reading sessions at the in-house library.
Location: 35, 9th Mile, Kanakapura Road, Holiday Village Rd, Vajarahalli Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560062.
Amenities: Swimming pool, lounge area, library, indoor & outdoor games, spa, multi-cuisine restaurant.
Price: INR 4,113 per night onwards.
10. Gold Coin Resort, Andapura: Located at a small distance of only 23 kilometers from Bangalore city, Gold Coin Resort is one of the most budget-friendly resorts in Karnataka.
The resort features luxury cottages that are well-equipped with a minibar, a kitchenette, a desk, and an attached bathroom. The cottages also have a spacious seating area where the guests can unwind and bask in the awe-inspiring nature views.
Location: No.45/1, Andapura, Off Huskur Road Electronics City Phase II, Anekal, Taluk, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.
Amenities: Swimming pool, Multi-cuisine restaurant, Lounge bar, Fitness centre, Children activities, Business centre.
Price: INR 1,179 per night onwards.
11. Amanvana Resort, Coorg: Tucked away in the arms of nature, far off from the hustle and bustle of the city, Amanvana Resort is one of the most stylish and opulent resorts in Karnataka.
Guests staying here can spend time lazing in their sunbeds in their private courtyard or enjoying stargazing while taking a refreshing bath in their glass-roofed bathrooms. They can also pamper themselves with a spectrum of massage therapies at the in-house spa.
Location: No 21, Bollur Village, Guddehosur, Near, Mysore - Madikeri Road, Kushalnagar, Karnataka 571234.
Amenities: Outdoor pool, multi-cuisine restaurant, poolside bar, spa, conference facilities, game room.
Price: INR 13,774 per night onwards.
12. Magnolia Estates & Resort, Virajpet: Perched on a hillside and spread across an area of 100 acres, Magnolia Estates & Resort stunning 360-degree view of the verdant Virajpet valley.
Flanked by coffee, cinnamon, avocado, and pepper plantations, this resort lets guests soak all day in the enchanting views of exotic colourful birds and beautiful flora. The in-house restaurant of the resort, Peppervine serves delectable Coorgi, Indian, and international cuisines to the guests.
Location: Arji Hills, Near Perumbadi Checkpost, Virajpet, Karnataka 571218.
Amenities: Multi-cuisine restaurant, conference facilities, mini library, basketball court, banquet hall, coffee shop.
Price: INR 7,084 per night onwards.
13. Sanskruti Resort, Gokarna: Packed with 20 cottages, and 10 valley view rooms, Sanskruti Resort is one of the classies 4-star resorts in Karnataka. Offering the perfect blend of world-class luxury and the warmth of nature, this resort features heavy woodcraft and abundant tropical trees. The resort features two azure swimming pools that add to its charm. It also has a huge conference hall to offer corporate travelers a decent stay.
Location: Om Beach Rd, Bangla Gudda, Gokarna, Karnataka 581326.
Amenities: Multi-cuisine restaurant, meeting rooms, outdoor pool, 24 hours front desk, free parking space, car hire.
Price: INR 6,000 per night onwards.
14. Wild Woods Spa & Resorts, Udipi: Nestled cozily in a dense tropical rainforest, Wild Woods Spa & Resorts is a surreal eco-friendly getaway. Lying close to the Arabian Sea Coast, the resort offers a number of curative programmes, including Ayurvedic massage, fitness counseling, skin treatments, weight loss programs, and nutrition counseling. The resort also lets its guests enjoy an array of activities, including fishing, swimming, bird watching, and wildlife photography.
Location: Toodalli Village, Yedthare Post, Shirur Checkpost Deviation, Baindur, Kundapura Taluk, Udupi, Karnataka 576214.
Amenities: Outdoor pool, multi-cuisine restaurant, steam room, spa, game room, children activities.
Price: INR 16,426 per night onwards.
15. Royal Orchid Metropole, Mysore: Spread across an area of around 2.5 acres, Royal Orchid Metropole happens to be an impressive heritage resort. The resort offers a rustic charm with its corridors, pillars, and arches built originally in 1920 by the Maharaja of Mysore. Offering invigorating massage therapies, breakfast in bed options, and prompt room & Concierge services, this resort is known for its world-class hospitality.
Location: No. 5, Jhansi Rani Lakshmi Bai Rd, Devaraja Mohalla, CFTRI Campus, Lakshmipuram, Mysuru, Karnataka 570005.
Amenities: Outdoor pool, workout room, conference facilities, banquet room, multi-cuisine restaurant, massage room.
Price: INR 3,588 per night onwards.