Himachal Pradesh Group PackagesDiscover the enchanting beauty of Himachal Pradesh along with friends and family with our meticulously curated Himachal group tour packages. Nestled in the lap of the Himalayas, Himachal Pradesh is a charming location that entices travellers with its natural beauty, serene landscapes, and captivating experiences. It brims with snow-capped peaks, lush valleys, cascading waterfalls, and meandering rivers that enthral nature lovers.
Group tours to Himachal Pradesh include numerous breathtaking destinations where you can immerse in the raw natural beauty. You can witness the scenic beauty of Shimla, go on adventurous trails in Manali, rejuvenate in the spiritual aura of Dharamshala, or enjoy the tranquil atmosphere of Dalhousie.
Group tour packages for Himachal also facilitate a plethora of adrenaline-rushing activities and snow sports. You can trek through the Himalayan trails, go paragliding over scenic valleys at Bir, enjoy river rafting at Kullu, or indulge in skiing and snowboarding at Solang Valley during the winter months. You can learn about the cultural heritage of the state by visiting the ancient temples, monasteries, and historical landmarks included in the group tour packages for Himachal.Whether you're travelling with friends, family, or for a team outing, Himachal Pradesh will captivate your senses and leave you with unforgettable memories. Our Himachal group tour packages offer comfortable accommodation, expert guides, and well-planned itineraries to help you enjoy a hassle-free and memorable vacation.
Places to Visit on a Himachal Group Tour:1. Shimla: Shimla, also known as ‘The Queen of Hills’ is a quaint hill station that is often frequented during Himachal group tours. Surrounded by scenic landscape, snow-clad Himalayan mountains, lush forests of oak and pine and colonial architecture, the city was once the summer capital of the British. You can witness stunning views from the Scandal Point, take a trip to Kurfi and Chail, trek to Chadwick Falls, go shopping at Mall Road, visit Jakhoo Temple and explore the native fauna at the Shimla Reserve Forest Sanctuary.
2. Manali: Blessed in abundance by Mother Nature, Manali is the country’s favourite hill station for friends and families who book Himachal Pradesh group tour packages. This enchanting destination welcomes you with magnificent scenery comprising snowy mountains, forests, valleys, orchards and rivers. Manali Bird Sanctuary, Naggar Castle, Snow Point, Rahalla Falls and Hadimba Devi Temple are few popular attractions to see here. For a thrilling experience in Manali, you can go river rafting, trekking, and camping at Kullu and skiing at Solang Valley.
3. Dharamshala: Popularly known as the ‘Little Lhasa of India’, Dharamshala is a spiritual retreat in the foothills of Dhauladhar Range. It is a lovely place to visit during Himachal group tours, thanks to its mystic charm and charming monasteries. Kangra Fort, Kangra Art Museum, Jwala Devi Temple, Bhagsunath Temple, War Memorial and Dal lake are some of the attractions in Dharamshala. You can also visit the Tibetan Market, Tsuglagkhang Complex and Namgyal Monastery to learn about the Tibeatn influence in the town.
4. Dalhousie: Dalhousie, founded as a summer retreat during the British Era, is one of the popular places in Himachal Pradesh group tour packages. It is a charming hill station that boasts of majestic mountains of the Dhauladhar Range, dense forests, cascading waterfalls and rivulets. You can also see Scottish and Victorian-era architecture and ancient churches which illustrate the colonial heritage of the town. A trek to the Dainkund Peak, zorbing at Khajjiar Lake and visiting the Satdhara Waterfalls are some of the things to do in Dalhousie.
5. Kasol: Situated on the banks of river Parvati, Kasol is a quaint hamlet that is renowned for its natural beauty and serene atmosphere. The hill town has lately gained fame as a popular hub for trekkers, backpackers and campers. You can go on adventurous trekking trails including the Kheerganga Trek, Sar Pass Trek, Pin Parvati Pass Trek, and Yanker Pass Trek at Kasol. Tirthan Valley, Nature Park, Shiv Mandir Manikaran, Tosh Village and Parvati Valley are some of the popular attractions to visit in the village.
6. Kasauli: Dotted along the Shivalik Hills is the colonial hill station of Kasauli which is a tranquil getaway in Himachal group tour packages. Apart from snow-capped mountains, dense forests and scenic viewpoints, the town also features lavish Victorian buildings, cobbled paths and royal churches. The Sunrise and Sunset Points, Kasauli Brewery, Gilbert Trail, Gurkha Fort, Monkey Point, and Christ Church are some of the prominent attractions in Kasauli. It is also popular for the Toy Train ride and hiking trails including the Timber Trail and Gilbert Trail.
7. Mcleodganj: Mcleodganj, one of the most visited destinations in group tour packages for Himachal, is a beautiful confluence of Kashmiri and Tibetan cultures . Nestled between the mystic mountains, this pretty town boasts of an alluring landscape, exciting trekking trails and a spiritual aura. You can visit Dal Lake, see mesmerising views of the sunset at Sunset Point, go on Triund Trek, Kareri Lake Trek and Thartharana Trek and take a dip in the Bhagsu Falls in Mcleodganj. The main highlight of the town is its Tibetan culture, ancient monasteries, and British influence.
8. Bir Billing: If you are looking for places to indulge in adventure sports on your group trip to Himachal, visit Bir Billing. The small town of Bir is the most famed destination for paragliding since it offers great views of the Himalayan peaks, lush green meadows and dense forests of pine and deodar. You can visit Buddhist monasteries at Bhattu, Choggan and Chauntra Bhattu colonies, walk through the tea gardens and learn the tea making process at Palampur Tea Cooperative.
Things To Do on a Himachal Group Tour:1. Rafting in Kullu Valley: River Rafting on the Beas River at Kullu Valley is an adventurous water sport that you must try with your friends during your group trip to Himachal. The river features six classes of rapids with different levels of difficulty which makes the sport exciting and thrilling. Grade 1 of the rapids has less water turbulence, Grade 2 is quite challenging while Grade 3 and 4 has erratic waves. However, you will be accompanied by an instructor who will brief you about the activity and guide you during the rafting experience.
2. Trek to Malana: A short yet a thrilling trek to the secluded hamlet of Malana is one of the interesting things to do on your group tours to Himachal Pradesh. Malana is a small village located high up in the Parvati Valley at an altitude of 3000 metres above the sea level. The trekking trail is 1.5 kms long and passes through the valley, Malana nala and lofty hills. It takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour to reach the summit where you can camp amidst chilly winds, tranquil surroundings, and snow-capped mountains.
3. Paragliding at Bir: Paragliding is an exciting adventure that you must definitely try with your friends during your group trip to Himachal. Bir is rightly called the ‘Paragliding capital of India’ as its clear blue skies and mild breeze offer favourable conditions for the activity. You can enjoy flying high up in the sky at an altitude of 8200 feet above the sea level. The joy of soaring over the Dhauladhar range and witnessing panoramic views of the green fields, water streams and snowy peaks is indescribable.
4. Skiing at Solang Valley: Solang Valley in Manali is a skier’s paradise as it has well-groomed ski slopes covered in thick sheets of snow during winter. Nestled between scenic mountains, Solang Valley offers an exhilarating skiing experience for both beginners and experienced skiers. As you glide down the slopes, you can enjoy breathtaking views of the scenery and crisp air of the mountains. Group tour packages for Himachal offer skiing at Solang Valley during January when the place turns into a winter wonderland and has thick powdery snow.
5. Rock Climbing in Vashisht: Adventure seekers who are looking for exciting yet strenuous activities to try with their pals on their Himachal group tours must try rock climbing. Vashisht is a tiny hamlet in Himachal Pradesh that has rocky terrain and rugged cliffs which are ideal for rock climbing. There are quite a few boulders and rock climbing sites in private apple orchards and fields. As you ascend and reach the top of the rock, you will be gifted with a captivating view of the landscape.
6. Mountain Biking in Spiti: Group tours to Himachal Pradesh with friends are incomplete without mountain biking in Spiti. Thanks to its rugged landscape, winding trails and remote villages, Spiti Valley is an idyllic destination to go mountain biking. Explore the mystic charm of the valley as you go on a thrilling expedition through some of the highest roads on two wheels. You can marvel at the natural beauty of the place as you pedal through deep valleys, cross pristine streams and navigate challenging terrain.
7. Shopping from Mall Road in Shimla: Shopping for local handicrafts and souvenirs is one of the exciting things in Himachal group tour packages. Mall Road, the busiest commercial area of Shimla, is a shopaholic’s paradise where you can enjoy an exciting street shopping experience. You can find a myriad of shops and boutiques that sell trendy apparels, accessories, jewelries, and indigenous artworks like carpets, woodwork and paintings. There are numerous cafes and eateries along the road where you can taste authentic Himachali cuisine and street food.
8. Ice Skating: Ice skating is a popular activity that is included in all group tour packages for Himachal during winter. Ice skating rinks are open from the start of December and are available till the end of February. The skating rink in Shimla Circular Road is the most favourite spot as it features a huge open-air space with naturally frozen ice that lets you glide smoothly. Manalim, Narkanda and Rohtang Pass also have ice skating rinks where you can enjoy skating alone or with a partner.
9. Jeep Safari In Himachal: Jeep safari in Himachal Pradesh offer opportunities for adventurous explorers to discover remote villages, natural landscape and hidden gems. You can go on a jeep safari at Spiti Valley, Lahaul, Ladakh, Garhwal, Kumaon and Kinnaur. Soak in the beauty of the scenery and enjoy the thrill of the safari as you ride through rugged terrain, narrow mountain passes and winding valleys. Himachal Pradesh group tour packages include Kalka- Spiti- Nalagarh safari, Trans Himalayan Jeep Safari and wild jeep safaris to witness native fauna.