Catalogue Head/ Manager/ Specialist
The catalogue team is a critical part of the booking conversion funnel that sits at the intersection of business and operations. This role involves managing a portfolio and ensuring that customers always have access to up-to-date, relevant, accurate, and rich information to solve their needs
- Work closely with multiple-stakeholders across operations, supply, product, engineering, and marketing with the aim of improving user experience, and ultimately, booking conversions.
- Responsible for jointly building, maintaining and enhancing the product catalogue as well as website look and feel for maximizing customer experience.
- Manage day-to-day operations of Catalog production that includes Content Writing, proofreading, Editing, QC, and uploading.
- Oversee look and feel of the products on the website including categorization, sequencing, and product pages. Initiate review and renewal of sales catalogues based on consumer segment insights.
- Manage website content like banners, FAQ pages etc. and ensure that it’s always up-to-date and refreshed
- Edit, proofread and improve writers- posts
Key Competencies :
- The applicant should have a strong understanding of how market place models work and are knowledgable about catalogue best practices
- The applicant should have an analytical approach to problem-solving and is able to think "user first"
- Creative and passionate individual with an ability to write engaging online content.
- Experience: 3-6 Years
- Location: Jaipur
What's on Offer:
Chance to work in a senior position in catalogue operations and strategy.
Chance to work in a high growth start-up environment.