Video Editor - Contractual
Welcome to Thrillophilia ! 1.5 Million users come every month to plan their trips on Thrillophilia . We are your one stop solution to book your tours, activities, staycations and much more.
"Video editor at Thrillophilia will play a crucial role in the post-production process of travel videos by digitizing and organizing raw footage into polished videos suitable for Thrillophilia's audience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Take a brief to grasp the marketing team’s needs and specifications
- Review/make shooting script and sort raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a video editor with premiere pro and after effects (2-4 years)
- Solid experience with digital technology and travel video trends
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Bachelor degree with course in video editing"
- Minimum 1 Month Contractual in Video Editing