- The freestyle hall might be the final zone but it is as interesting as others as it has an augmented climbing wall, gymnastic area and trampoline platform.
- Major attractions here include sliders, air-bouncers, ball pools, cyber wheel and more.
- Kuala Lumpur
Breakout Escape Room Location:
- Breakout NU Sentral: L4-09A, Level 4, NU Sentral, Jalan Tun Sambathan
- Breakout Avenue K: L2-16, Level 2, 156, Avenue K, Jalan Ampang
Operational Timings: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Last Admission: 08:30 PM
Activity Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
About Breakout Escape Room Experience in Kuala Lumpur:
Stimulate your brain for a unique experience as you visit one of the best escape rooms in Kuala Lumpur- Breakout. You can go to two different venues in the city to participate in 20+ spine-chilling games based on real-life scenarios. Go with your squad and make perfect escape plans by solving puzzles and bringing out the inner detective in you. This experience enhances teamwork and develops problem-solving skills. Visit with your friends, family, and colleagues and have fun.
Jump Street Asia Trampoline Park
- You can feel like an NBA Star at their ‘Slam Dunk’ facility which is basically a mini basketball court where one can jump on the trampoline and dunk that ball.
- ‘Big Airbag’ is yet another popular attraction here where you can fly through the air and land on a big cushion of air.
Must Know: Best Places to Visit in Malaysia
Berjaya Times Square Theme Park
- This theme park has some of the most thrilling rides like the spinning orb which spins at 10 rounds per minute and supersonic odyssey ride that can achieve a whopping top speed of
Also Explore & Book: Malaysia Honeymoon Trip Packages
- It has 10 different adventure attractions and they claim that some of them have never been seen before in Asia!
- For you to bounce around and have fun, their ‘launch pad’ is filled with trampolines. There are some other related attractions like the Maze which is a series of twists and turns for you to navigate through and then there’s the Ninja warrior course.
Planning a honeymoon trip to Kuala Lumpur? Checkout: Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur For Couples
KidZania Kuala Lumpur
Click Her to Book: KL Tower Mini Zoo Tickets
i-City Theme Park
- It is best visited during the night as it is draped in stunning LED lightscapes but there are enough attractions here to keep you entertained even if you visit during the day.
Popular Read: Top Things to Do in Malaysia with Kids
- Boo Boo bump here is also worth checking out because it is a fun miniature bumper car ride for children.
Must Explore: Beaches Near Kuala Lumpur
- One can also get in on a fight against life-sized terminators at the Terminator X laser battle!
Explore More: Best Things To Do in Bukit Bintang