Gangtok packages - Browse through a wide range of Gangtok holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Gangtok trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you are planning a fun trip to the alluring Sikkim capital, Thrillophilia has a wide range of easy and convenient Gangtok trip packages for you. Booking these packages with Thrillophilia, offers you the opportunity to get a well curated itinerary, a splendid accommodation option, comfortable vehicle, delicious meals, knowledgeable local guide/driver, well-planned sightseeing tours, and various outdoor activities. Not to forget, you also receive 24/7 travel assistance on the go from the team of Thrillophilia.
No matter if you are planning your Gangtok tour with your family, kids, friends, or partner, you can get the perfect holidays crafted for your every mood with Thrillophilia. On your trip to this breathtaking hill station with these amazing Gangtok travel packages, you can explore the popular attractions of this stunning and upmarket destination. The itinerary of these packages will let you make the most of your trip, offering you the chance to cover maximum attractions of Gangtok within your planned schedule.
With the perfect blend of cultural identities to urbanisation, Gangtok is a breathing and dynamic bit of paradise of the northeast. It has an amazing view of Mount Kanchenjunga which is the third highest mountain peak in the world. The best Gangtok Tour Packages offer an abundant natural beauty and various natural attractions such as the Tsomgo Lake, Banjhakri falls, Tashi viewpoint and many more. Some of the other places worth visiting include the Enchey Monastery, Ganesh Tok, Do Drul Chorten etc. River Teesta is one of the best spots for white water rafting in North East India that flows in Gangtok. It offers a great sense of adrenaline rush to adventure junkies.
Popular Gangtok PackagesGangtok Tour Packages from Mumbai, Gangtok Tour Packages from Ahmedabad, Gangtok Tour Packages from Bangalore, Gangtok Tour Packages from Delhi, Gangtok Tour Packages from Chennai, Gangtok Tour Packages from Kolkata, Gangtok Tour Packages from Hyderabad, Gangtok Tour Packages from Pune
Browse Top Gangtok Trip Packages by Theme: Gangtok Family Tours, Gangtok Group Tours
Best Time to Visit Gangtok:
Gangtok's natural landscapes attract travellers all year long. In which season you go, have a good time with Thrillophilia’s Gangtok Tour Packages.
Peak Season: The Peak Season is the Summer season which is March to June. At this time the weather is pleasant and the temperature stays around 20 degrees a day. It’s the best time to visit as you can enjoy all the tourist places and outdoor activities. During this period you’ll find greenery and a soothing atmosphere around you. By availing Gangtok Package you can enjoy cable car rides, trekking, and river rafting, and also visit Thakurbari Temple, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial Temple and many more.
Shoulder Season: The Shoulder Season is the Winter season which is from November to February. At this time the weather is cold. You can also see snow and the temperature stays around 14 degrees in a day. In Winter, Gangtok Trip Package lets you have a stunning view of Gangtok which would be hidden under the white blanket of snow. You can visit places and do some outdoor activities like paragliding, trekking, snow activities, etc.Waning Season: The Waning Season is the Monsoon season which is from July to September. At this time you’ll find heavy rainfall, fog and temperature stays around 18 degrees in a day. You should see the way the green plants blend well with the mist and white sky. While visiting in season you can visit places, go trekking, do motorbiking or sightseeing.
How to reach Gangtok:
By Air: The nearest airport to Gangtok is Bagdogra International Airport and from there you can take a bus or cab. Direct flights are available from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai which take approximately 2-3 hours to reach. Connecting flights are available to Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai which take approximately 5-15 hours depending on your layover. Some airlines by which you can go are IndiGo, Air India, SpiceJet, Akasa Air, Vistara and Air India Express.
By Rail: The nearest station to Gangtok is Jalpaiguri which is 154 km away and from there you can take a bus or cab. The train is available from major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai and will approximately take 12- 40 hours. Trains which you can take are North East Express, Guwahati Express, Dibrugarh Express, etc.
By Road: From Bagdogra to Gangtok 121 km which you can cover via bus or cab and it will take approximately 4.5 hours. From Jalpaiguti to Gangtok it’s 154 km which will take approximately 5 hours.
Places to Visit on Gangtok Trip:Here are some of the best places to visit in Gangtok:
1. Tashi View Point: Capturing the glittering hues of the sky during the evening at Tashi View Point in Gangtok. It is one of the most picturesque places to visit in Gangtok to have a glimpse of the stunning Kanchenjunga peak.
2. Hanuman Tok: A must-visit for history lovers in Gangtok, Hanuman Tok is known for some extraordinary sightseeing. It is said that this is the place where Lord Hanuman took some rest while going towards Lanka from the Himalayas.
3. Seven Sisters Waterfall: Enjoy a refreshing site with the crystal-clear waters thundering down the mountains at Seven Sisters Waterfall. It is a nice getaway to visit with friends and family.
4. Nathu La Pass: Known to be a part of the ancient silk route, Nathu La is one of the most interesting places to see in Sikkim. From here, one can catch a glimpse of the Indo-China border at an altitude of 4300 m.
5. Tsongmo Lake: This is a popular glacial lake that is the best getaway for nature lovers. It is encompassed by mountain ranges and offers a serene escape.6. Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary: Located amidst the hill, the Shigba Rhododendron Sanctuary is a must-visit for nature lovers. It has different varieties of rhododendrons and allures everyone with its vibrant colors
Things to Do on Gangtok Tour:Here are some of the best things to do in Gangtok:
1. Goeche La trek: Have a romantic experience with Gangtok trip packages by trekking to Goecha La and witnessing the cultural heritage. The trek offers delightful sights of blooming forests and views of the Himalayas including Kanchenjunga Peak.
2. Cable Ride: Enjoy a 360-degree view of Gangtok as you take a cable car ride within Gangtok trip packages. It is a 2-way ride and enthralls everyone with its zig-zag navigation.
3. Yak Safari: A must-do activity for wildlife lovers in Gangtok trip packages, yak safari is a nice way to explore the place through the rugged terrain of Sikkim.
4. Mountain Biking: Savour an adrenaline rush in the cragged terrains of Sikkim by indulging in mountain biking. The city has various routes where the mountain bikers explore a different side to nature.
5. River Rafting in Teesta River: Enjoy a meeting with the roaring waters of River Teesta by rafting in Gangtok tour packages. It offers a surreal rafting experience with rapids of different challenging levels and many panoramic views on the way.
Must Checkout: Teesta River Rafting
Must Checkout: Teesta River Rafting
Browse through a wide range of Darjeeling tour packages from different cities like: Gangtok Tour Packages From Kerala, Gangtok Tour Packages From Coimbatore, Gangtok Tour Packages From Surat, Gangtok Tour Packages From Vadodara, Gangtok Tour Packages From Chandigarh, Gangtok Tour Packages From Nagpur, Gangtok Tour Packages From Jaipur, Gangtok Tour Packages From Lucknow, Gangtok Tour Packages From Indore
|Gangtok Tour Packages||Duration||Price|
|Excursion To Phodong Monastery From Gangtok||3D/2N||₹ 4,200|
|4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip With Nathula Pass||4D/3N||₹ 6,199|
|Gangtok Tour Package from Siliguri||5D/4N||₹ 9,750|
|Darjeeling Gangtok Group Tour Package||5D/4N||₹ 10,449|
|Darjeeling Honeymoon Package With Gangtok||5D/4N||₹ 11,499|