Popular Iceland Packages
Iceland Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 119100.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 121500.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 120500.0|
|9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 139500.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 127600.0|
Iceland ToursBrowse through a wide range of Iceland packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Iceland tours with exciting deals & offers.
Thrillophilia offers a wide range of Iceland tour packages, complete with exciting, customisable and personalised offers and deals. These packages are created by experienced professionals who take your preferences into utmost consideration and ensure that you have a fulfilling and memorable holiday in Iceland. Whether it is an adventurous Reykjavik Volcano tour, or whether you wish to explore the more romantic side of this dreamy land, Thrillophilia will curate it according to your wishes and choices. Thrillophilia offers packages that cater to all kinds of travellers.
So, if you are travelling solo, with your friends or family, or even with your significant other, this is the place to be for great offers and deals. Want to have a one-of-a-kind experience while availing the Iceland tour? Well, avail The Golden Circle tour which takes you to explore the scintillating Aurora Borealis, also known as the Northern Lights, along with active volcanoes and volcanic craters. Also see mesmerising waterfalls, natural geysers and some of the best hot springs in the world, in addition to magical ice caves. Or if you wish to see the most famous attractions in Iceland, customise the package according to the number of days you will stay in Iceland. Explore serene hillocks, lush green plains or glacial caves and soak in the incredible beauty of nature.
The Iceland holiday package also helps you indulge in some of the best experiences that Iceland has to offer. From the rich yet unusual Sheep’s Head dish, to the art, music and souvenirs of Iceland, these holiday packages offer something for everyone. Along with the adrenaline-worthy activities, to great places for shopping, and even better cafes, restaurants and local delicacies, Iceland is a great travel destination. Known all around the world for its warm hospitality, a trip to this stunning land is a must, and Thrillophilia makes sure that your trip to Iceland is one that you remember for many years to come.
1. Reykjavik: Reykjavik tops the list of places to visit in the Iceland tour package. It is the capital city of Iceland, and dates back to the time of the Vikings. This busy metropolis is also home to the famous Elliðaár hot springs, where you can take a dip in and relax and rejuvenate yourself.
Best Places to Visit in Iceland:
2. Akureyri: Another one of the famous places in the Iceland travel package is Akureyri, also known as the second largest populated city in Iceland. Akureyri is also the capital of North Iceland, in addition to being an important port city and fishing town.
3. Selfoss: Situated alongside the banks of the serene Olfusa river, Selfoss is a great place you must visit while availing the Iceland travel package. Home to the exhilarating Seljalandsfoss waterfalls, Selfoss also has many quaint cafes, restaurants and resorts. It is known for its hot springs, saunas and forests.
4. Vík í Mýrdal: One of the most beautiful places that you can visit while availing the Iceland tours, is Vík í Mýrdal. Known for being the location where the Bollywood song Gerua was shot, Vík í Mýrdal is also home to the crashed DC 3 airplane, along with the unique Black Sand Beach and the Myrdalsjokull Glacier.
5. Keflavík: Also known as the Gateway to Iceland, and an important place in the Iceland trip package, Keflavík houses the only international airport in Iceland. It is also where you can visit some of the most unique museums of Iceland, such as Viking World Museum, or see the northern lights.
6. Hofn: When booking the Iceland tour package, ensure that you include the fishing town of Hofn in your trip. Located in south east Iceland, Hofn is situated quite close to the popular Hornafjörður fjord. It is also one of the most important fishing villages in Iceland.
7. Jökulsárlón: One of the best places to visit on your Iceland tour is Jökulsárlón, the most visited place in Iceland. Home to the Glacier Lagoon, Jökulsárlón is also known for offering some of the most adventurous activities to travellers. You must also visit the Vatnajökull glacier here.
8. Skaftafell: Boasting of being home to some of the most exotic flora and fauna in the Iceland tours, Skaftafell is a place you must definitely visit atleast once. It is surrounded by the beautiful Vatnajökull National Park, and houses the waterfalls of Svartifoss.
9. Vestmannaeyjar: Located on the southern coast of Iceland, Vestmannaeyjar is an archipelago formed out of underwater volcanic eruptions. Home to well-known volcanoes like Eldfell and Helgafell, along with the Surtsey and Heimaey islands, this is a place you must definitely explore when booking an Iceland trip package.
10. Arnarstapi: One of the best places to include in your Iceland trip package is Arnarstapi, a quaint, cosy fishing town located on the foothills of Mount Stapafell. Surrounded by other small towns and farms, this town also has a Jules Verne Monument and is known for its seal beach, the Ytri-Tunga.
Best Activities to Do on Your Iceland Tour:1. Visit Snæfellsjökull National Park: When going on the Iceland tour, pay a visit to the stunning Snæfellsjökull National Park. Situated in the Snæfellsnes Peninsula, and known for the Snæfellsjökull glacier, the park is also home to many lava tubes and fields along with many exotic flora and fauna. You can also enjoy whale and bird watching here.
2. Admire the Dynjandi Waterfall: The Dynjandi Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Iceland. Situated in the Dynjandi Bay, the waterfall acts as a gateway to several smaller waterways in different heights. With the loud gush of the water on the mountain, and the serenity of nature, it is also a great place to enjoy camping.
3. Go Hiking at Hornstrandir Nature Reserve: One of the best things to do in the Iceland tour package is hiking at the Hornstrandir Nature Reserve. Complete with sea cliffs, stunning waterfalls and majestic mountains, this reserve is one of the most offbeat places in Iceland that you can enjoy hiking and camping at.
4. Observe the Tectonic Plate: Located on the Þingvellir Plain, the Tectonic Plains are situated at a point between Europe and North America. One of the most intriguing things about these are that the plates are continuously shifting away from each other, thereby creating many lakes, rivers and cracks in between.
5. Spend time on Rauðasandur Beach: Rauðasandur Beach is one of the places that you must spend time at in your Iceland tour package. The attraction here is the sand of the beach, which is a mixture of red and pink colours. You can also soak in the gushing waves and the pretty turquoise coloured lagoon.
6. Swim In the Blue Lagoon: The Blue Lagoon is amongst the most famous attractions in Iceland. The lagoon is actually a natural geothermal spa, which is a pretty blue in colour, and has heated seawater that is full of benefits for your body. The water is said to have healing properties and can cure many skin and other ailments.
7. Visit the Viking World Museum: One of the best experiences to enjoy in your Iceland tours package is a visit to the famous Viking World Museum. The museum can transport you back in time, to the age of the Vikings. There is also the replica of a Viking ship dating to the 9th century here.
8. Hike along the Asbyrgi Canyon: Located in the north-eastern part of Iceland, the Asbyrgi Canyon is a unique natural wonder, created in the shape of a horseshoe. One can also hike through many dense forests of pine, fir and birch trees at the bottom of the canyon, which is around 3.5 kilometres long and 1 kilometre in width.
9. Enjoy the Black Sand at Djúpalón Beach: Another great experience that you can have in the Iceland tours is a tour of the Djúpalón Beach in Snæfellsjökull National Park. It has gained fame due to its black sand and unique rock formations. The beach also has several rock arches and limpid pools which add to its beauty.
10. Marvel at the Northern Lights: Marvelled at by people from all over the world and at the top of every traveller’s bucket lists are the Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis. Iceland is the home of this phenomena, and Seltjarnarnes is the best place to soak in this wonder.
Best Time to Visit Iceland:
The summer months from June to September are the best to visit Iceland. The country is the warmest during this time, and you can even catch 24 hours of daylight or the amazing Midnight Sun. You can not only enjoy sightseeing during this time, but also partake in many adventurous activities as well.Iceland's international airport, Keflavik International Airport (KEF) is the primary tourist hub that is well connected to the major cities in Europe, America, and Canada. So, tourists can take a flight from India to one of the above-mentioned countries, layover, and then fly to Iceland. Alternatively, one can also reach Denmark and then take the Smyril Line ferry that takes you on a scenic sea voyage for 2 nights before reaching Seyðisfjörður in Iceland via the Faroe Island.
How to reach Iceland:
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.