Popular Australia Packages
Australia Tour Packages
|Glimpse Of Australia - Highlights Of Melbourne||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 55221.0|
|Australia In A Nutshell||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 82869.0|
|Australian Delights - Best Of Melbourne & Gold Coast||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 71786.0|
|Australian Highlights - Best Of Sydney & Gold Coast||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 85014.0|
|Australian Extravaganza - Sydney, Gold Coast & Melbourne||10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 118762.0|
Australia PackagesExplore best offers on Australia packages at Thrillophilia. Book customizable Australia tours with exciting deals & offers.
If you are looking for some amazing Australia tour packages to make your Australia Trip memorable, you will be delighted to know there are many options at gripping prices. Australia has long retained the crown of being one of the most gripping tourist attractions in the world. The best way to witness its thundering waterfalls, lush bays and coral reefs is to book one of the many Australia tour packages available.
Whether you want to check out the architecture of the iconic Sydney Opera House, or witness the magnificent natural rock formation at Cradle Mountain - Australia holiday packages have the best of both worlds. To make your Australia Trip truly unforgettable, witness its man-made magnificent landmarks and natural beauty at Byron bay and Gold coast followed by having an authentic dinner at Marque and Attica.
Explore the wonders of mother nature at Lake St. Clair National Park, or check out the wonderful world of Hop On Off, there is no end to fun and excitement in the Land Down Under. Check out the marshlands with diverse wildlife, magnificent cosmopolitan cities, beautiful beaches, rugged mountain peaks, and impassable rainforests. Not to mention the unparalleled snorkeling and diving experiences that awaits you at the Great Barrier Reef – the largest coral reef in the world!
The impeccably planned Australia holiday packages allow you a chance to cover the natural treasures of the country from one end to another in a timely and planned manner. An unimaginable assemblage of destinations that will delight and inspire you awaits you here, and you can discover all of it and more with the variable and amazing Australia tour packages.
Places to visit on Australia Tour:
Things to Do on the Australia Tour :1. Underwater Scooter Tour: The underwater scooter tours in Sydney offer you a chance to explore the amazing underwater world in a fun and easy way on water scooters. Get up close and personal with the rich marine life in Gordon’s Bay and experience the ocean like never before.
Best Time For Australia Tour:The best time to plan your Australia Trip is largely dependent on where you are planning to go, but it is best to go during the winters if you are going to the northern region. Unlike the northern hemisphere, winters in Australia are between June and August.
How to reach Australia?
By Water: Although waterways are slower, they are certainly more exciting. You can easily reach Australia via boat, as there are many cruise companies that ferry to Australia via the Pacific. Cruise season is between November and February. You can also take your own yacht, but you will have to check the customs and rules for the same.
Browse a variety of Australia tour packages from several Indian cities, including: Australia Tour Package From Bangalore, Australia Tour Package From Mumbai, Australia Tour Package From Chennai, Australia Tour Package From Hyderabad, Australia Tour Package From Pune, Australia Tour Package From Ahmedabad, Australia Tour Package From Chandigarh
People Also Ask About Australia Tours
Which are the best Australia tour packages?
Here are some of the best Australia holiday packages:
- Australia Tour Package From India 2020 | Flat 20% Off
- Cheapest Australia Tour Package 2020 | Flat 20% Off
- Beauty Of Australia In 10 Days: Gold Coast Cairns Melbourne
- 11 Nights Bestselling Australia Holiday Package
- Ultimate Australia Tour In 15 Days
- Australia Holiday Package From Delhi With Sydney Special
How much time do I need to explore Australia?
Depending on how much of the country you want to cover, Australia can be explored between 10 days to a month. In fact, the longer your trip is, the better – as the country has a lot of destinations worth exploring.
If you just want to cover the major cities, 10 days are enough. In a fortnight, you can venture into the various national parks and outback of the country. If you have 3 weeks or more, you can cover the heartland of the country, including the northern territory as well as Tasmania.
Also Book: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Tickets
How much does a trip to Australia cost?
The cost of a trip to Australia can vary extensively based on the airfare, accommodations, itinerary, shopping, meals and more that you get booked. However, you can expect to pay anything around\ 80,000 INR to 1,20,000 INR per person, for a week long Australia vacation.
How to reach Australia from India?
To be able to travel to Australia, you would have to board a flight at the international airports from any of the major cities in India including - Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata etc. Some of the top airlines to book from are - Air India, Emirates, AirAsia, Singapore Airlines, Malindo Air, Asiana Airlines, Etihad Airways and others.
How many days are enough in Australia?
Australia is an expansive country with great landmass and area. To be able to visit all parts of it you may have to plan an extended trip. However, an average 10-day vacation to Australia would be good enough in which you would be able to visit several regions, attractions, cities, enjoy activities and experience the local lifestyle.
What is the currency of Australia?
The Australian dollar (AUD) is the official currency used and accepted in the country. You get it in denominations of $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 notes. While, 5, 10, 20 and 50 cents and, 1 and 2 dollar denomination coins. Also, as of July 2020 the conversion rate for 1 AUD to INR is 53.36.
How is Australia's weather?
The climate in Australia varies greatly across the different states and territories, with opposite seasons in their northern hemisphere.
There are mainly four seasons - December to February is summer; March to May is autumn; June to August is winter; and September to November is spring.
How many states are there in Australia?
The commonwealth of Australia consists of six states – New South Wales (state capital Sydney), Victoria (Melbourne), Queensland (Brisbane), South Australia (Adelaide), Western Australia (Perth) and Tasmania (Hobart), and two territories - Northern Territory (capital Darwin) and the Australian Capital Territory with the federal capital of Canberra.
Is smoking legal in Australia? What is the legal drinking age?
All states and territories in the country have banned smoking in public places, public transport, and workplaces. The legal drinking age in Australia is 18 years.
Do I need a visa for Australia?
Yes, foreign nationals need a visa to enter Australia. You can easily obtain a Visa for less than 90 days for business or travel purposes.
However many countries like Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Japan, Malaysia etc. do not need a visa to enter Australia.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Australia?
Australia does not issue visas on arrival. However if you are an australian or New Zealand citizen, you can enter without a visa into the country.
Tourists from other countries like Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Japan, Malaysia etc. do not need visas at all, thus there is no need of Visa on arrival.
Is it worth spending a honeymoon in Australia?
Yes, it is definitely worth spending your honeymoon in Australia. Here are the best honeymoon destinations in the country:
1. The Whitesundays – Enjoy viewing the exquisite sunsets on the turquoise blue waters of the island with your sweetheart while you sip on champagne.
2. Melbourne – Take a romantic walk through the botanical gardens with your spouse and enjoy the bountiful natural beauty around you, or enjoy private wine tours through the countryside. You can also get a movie screening under the stars, or go yachting.
3. Queensland – The region offers you a chance to explore the rich rainforests, enjoy a romantic dinner at the Garuva point, and catch a spectacular view of the city from Kangaroo Point Cliff.
Which are the top attractions in Australia that you can book via Thrillophilia?The following are the top attraction tickets that you can book via Thrillophilia:
What sort of public transportation is there in Australia?
There are 4 types of public transport options available in Australia – train, ferry, bus and light rail. Ferries are not available in all cities as they don’t have a harbor network, and light rails are also not available everywhere.
However, you can find buses and trains almost everywhere. Public transportation is clean and very well-maintained in the city.
Are there any metro facilities in Australia? Can I download a metro map for the same?
Only Sydney has the metro, or rapid transit system, in the country. Yes, you can open, download and print a metro map for Sydney.
Is it safe for solo women travelers to visit Australia?
Yes, it is safe for a woman to conduct their Australia Trip alone. The country has very low crime rates, and safety concerns are generally minimal.
Some precautions should be taken like everywhere else in the world, but generally speaking, the country has consistently ranked as one of the safest places for solo women travelers.
Which are the best places for kayaking in Australia?
1. Sydney Harbor, New South Wales Australia:
Sydney is, undoubtedly, blessed with some of the most beautiful natural harbors in the country, and the best way to explore them is in a kayak. Indeed, the Middle Harbor in the city is a kayaker’s dream place. The waters here are more protected, and provide a gentle flow for an easygoing experience.
Location: Sydney Harbor Kayaks, Sydney Harbor, New South Wales Australia.
Timings: 9 am to 6 pm.
Price: Starting at INR 2k per person.
2. South West Tasmania, Australia:
For those of you who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life, make sure you include kayaking in South West Tasmania in your Australia tour packages. The unknown waters, untouched coastlines and remote shorelines make up for an unparalleled kayaking experience in the clear blue waters. You will also paddle through a gorge and get a view of the hills in the region.
Location: Roaring 40s Kayaking, South West Tasmania, Australia.
Timings: 9 am to 6 pm.
Price: Starting at INR 1.5k per person.
3. Lawn Hill Gorge, Queensland Australia:
Cabbage trees lining the banks, turtles crawling through white sandy shores and gorgeous cliffs – this is what awaits you as you go paddling through the lovely waters of Lawn Hill Gorge. You will also get to witness the beautiful Injarri Falls, and a gorgeous gorge through the rocky creek.
Location: Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park, Lawn Hill Gorge, Queensland Australia.
Timings: 9 am to 5 pm.
Price:Starting at INR 1.5k per person.
4. Hinchinbrook Island, Queensland Australia:
The largest island in Australia offers one of the most unique kayaking experiences in the country. The steep peaks of the land, palm lined shores and turtles emerging from the beaches – all of it makes for an unmissable kayaking experience. You will get to witness the signature landmarks of the island, such as Nina Peak and Zoe Falls while kayaking.
Location:Coral Sea Kayaking, Hinchinbrook Island, Queensland Australia.
Timings: 9 am to 6 pm.
Price: Starting at INR 2k per person.
5. Port River, South Australia:
For lovers of marine life, the Port River offers the best option for kayaking as you will get to experience some of the most unique marine encounters in the waters here. The river is a part of the Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary and the three-hour kayaking tour offers you a chance to observe and interact with the dolphins here.
Location:Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary, Port River, South Australia.
Timings:9 am to 6 pm.
Price: Starting at INR 2.5k per person.
Which are the famous restaurants in Australia?
1. Ttsuya's Restaurant:
This restaurant is filled with artworks from great men and offers some of the most stunning views of the Japanese gardens that surround it. But that’s not what this amazing place is famous for. Its French Asian menu is acclaimed as a combination of some of the most sophisticated flavors and cuisines.
Location: 529 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Timings:12 pm to 2 pm and 5.30 pm to 9 pm.
Price:INR 11k per person.
2. Quay Restaurant:
Enjoy the iconic views of Sydney harbor while feasting on modern Australian and contemporary dishes crafted by the award-winning chef at Quay. The eclectic variety of ingredients used by the staff, unmatchable textural variety and amazing presentation of the dishes makes Quay one of the best places to dine in in Australia.
Location: Upper Overseas Passenger Terminal, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia.
Timings:12 pm to 1.30 pm and 6 pm to 9.30 pm.
Price: INR 12k per person.
Located in Melbourne, Victoria – the Attica is an unmissable part of all Australia tour packages because of the iconic food crafted with exquisite care by the famous chef Ben Shewry. The chef uses some of the most innovative techniques in the culinary world to present you a plate of food that is creative and gastronomically satisfying.
Location: 74 Glen Eira Rd, Ripponlea VIC 3185, Australia.
Timings: 11 am to 4 pm, 6 pm to 12 am.
Price: INR 14k per person.
There are very few great French and Japanese restaurants in Sydney, and Sepia certainly takes the crown. Featuring a menu crafted by the innovative and culinary genius Martin Benn – the dishes at Sepia are known for their sophisticated and nuanced flavoring, paired with beautiful presentations.
Location: 201 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Timings: 12 pm to 4 pm, 6.30 pm to 10 pm
Price: INR 9k per person.
Anyone who is a fan of modern Australian and contemporary cuisine simply cannot afford to miss out on this chic restaurant in Sydney. Offering some of the most gorgeous views of the city, this place is known for its intelligent pairing of flavors, creating some of the most original and unique plates of food.
Location:Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia.
Timings:11 am to 12.30 pm, 6 pm to 9 pm.
Price: INR 6k per person.
What are the top national parks to visit in Australia?
1. Daintree National Park:
Known for its magnificent forests and rich diversity of flora and fauna, this national park is one of the most essential parts of all Australia holiday packages. The park sees heavy rainfall throughout the year, so make sure you plan your travel in advance. If you are lucky, you may even be able to catch a glimpse of the elusive box jellyfish.
Timings: Open 24 hours.
Price: INR 1380.
2. Nambung National Park:
Featuring a unique amalgamation of outstanding rock formations and beautiful blue ocean waters, Nambung National Park dates back to nearly 3.6 billion years. It has thousands of rock sculptures, pillars, and pinnacles made of yellow sand, along with a variety of wildlife. Nearly 176 species of animals, including red kangaroos, humpback whales and dingoes.
Location:Nambung WA 6521, Australia.
Timings: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Price: INR 641.
3. Port Campbell National Park:
If you want to enjoy the contrast of blue ocean waters with the spectacular rock formations, make sure you include Port Campbell National Park in your Australia tour package. The rock sculptures are made of limestone and are formed by the waves of the Southern Ocean.
You can also see various shipwrecks here, and enjoy the indigenous Australian wildlife, like peregrine falcons.
Location: Great Ocean Rd, Port Campbell VIC 3269, Australia.
Timings: Open 24 hours.
4. Kosciuszko National Park:
To get the most picturesque views of the southern New South Wales region, head on over to the Kosciuszko National Park. With its untouched glacial lakes, snowy mountain-peaks and beautiful Murray river country – the park looks like it is straight out of a painting.
It is home to some of the oldest aborigine tribes of Australia, along with the endangered species of the frog – the southern corroboree.
Location: New South Wales, Australia.
Timings: Open 24 hours.
Price:INR 1300 in winters, INR 800 in summers.
5. Kakadu National Park:
Kakadu National park is unique in that it offers you a chance to witness both the crocodiles and aboriginal artworks at the same place. The aborigine tribes in the region have lived here for nearly 40,000 years. The diverse terrain of the park features a rich biodiversity of kangaroos and giant crocodiles, and there’s also a uranium mine within the park.
Location:Kakadu Hwy, Jabiru NT 0886, Australia.
Timings: Open 24 hours.
Price: INR 1200.
Which are the top cultural experiences in Australia?
1. Great Barrier Reef:
The Great Barrier Reef is the largest reef in the world and one of the most important parts of the cultural identity of Australia. Exploring the rich marine life, swimming between the vibrant reef, and getting up close and personal with the turtles has become synonymous with visiting Australia. The breathtaking beauty of the coral reef is truly mesmerizing.
Location: Off the east coast of the Queensland mainland, Australia.
Price: INR 300 per person for a tour of the reef, snorkeling in the reef will cost you INR INR 12k per person.
2. Greater Blue Mountains Area:
Located just to the west of Sydney, the Blue Mountains feature a spellbinding natural scenery that is a joy to behold. With its natural wonders, you will also get to see how the indigenous communities lived, and visit the mesmerizing Jenolan caves.
According to the locals, the caves are a source of healing power. This area, therefore, offers you a chance to look into the past of the country while enjoying its natural vistas.
Location: New South Wale, Australia.
Price: Starting at INR 3500.
3. Sydney Opera House:
A visit to the Opera House is an unmissable part of the quintessential cultural experience of the country. You can pick from any of the 40 cultural performances held every week here, which range from theater, classical music, ballet, and opera.
You can also enrich your Australia tour package even more by getting a backstage tour of this incredible architectural landmark.
Location: Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Timings:From Monday to Saturday between 9 am and 8.30 pm, and between 9 am and 5 pm on Sunday.
Price: INR 2100 per person.
4. Shark Bay:
Located in the Gascoyne region of Western Australia, the bay is a World Heritage Site because of the refuge it provides to the country’s wildlife. It is famous for its pristine beauty and abundant flora and fauna, and it offers an evolving habitat to the species that live here.
To get a glimpse into the wildlife heritage of the country, make sure you include the bay in your itinerary.
Location: Gascoyne region, Western Australia, Australia.
Price: Tours start at INR 50k.
5. Macquarie Island:
This UNESCO World Heritage Site is an essential part of all Australia holiday packages. Most of the island has been converted into a nature reserve and is considered an important part of the Australian identity, as there is also a government research station here.
Additionally, the Bureau of Meteorology on the island collects weather data too. Due to all these landmarks and many more, the island offers a unique cultural peek into the Australian heritage.
Location: Southwestern Pacific Ocean.
Price: Tours start at INR 60k.
What are the best wine tasting places in Australia?
Here are the best wine tasting places in Australia:
1. Barossa Valley: The luxurious limousine wine tour will feature some of the most powerful and aromatic Shiraz wines, along with beautiful views of the countryside.
2. Clare Valley: A full day wine tour in the valley will take you through the elegant and sophisticated drinks like Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz.
3. McLaren Valley: The wineries in this valley offer stunning views, modern architectural designs, and breathtaking landscapes while you delight your palate with the finest wines in the country.
4. Yarra Valley: Enjoy some sparkling wine, some even dating back to 1980’s. Those who want to try some crisp red wine, you can do that here. In addition to the wines, Yarra valley is also famous for salmon and caviar.
5. Margaret River: Producer of wines like Cabernet Sauvignon and some other fresh whites. The area also serves some classic merlot which can be further bought at lower prices than the markets.
6. Hunter Valley: Loved by many, the wines produced here are of the best quality and have a vast variety. From champagne to sparkling wines, you can find every grape product here.
7. Tamar Valley: Offering some finely aged wines, here you will enjoy a day out tasting the best this place has to offer.
Are there any restrictions regarding anything which I need to take care of?
There are certain things that you have to either declare at customs or can’t bring in at all when coming to Australia. These are:
- Dairy and egg items
- Live plants, soil, clay
- Medicines, hormones, kava, vitamins, supplements, cigarettes
- Fruits and vegetable items like chutneys, pickles, dates, jam
- Nuts, rice, grains, beans, seeds
- Meat items, poultry, seafood
- Live animals, pet items, animal equipment, pet food
- Camping and sports equipment, fake designer items, laser pointers, mosquito zappers.
What are the best places to stay in Australia?
There are several types of accommodation options available in the country:
1. Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney: Providing the view to admire, this hotel is the favourite of most tourists. Sitting behind the sydney harbour bridge, this hotel provides all luxuries and a spectacular view of the whole city.
2. Capella Lodge, Lord Howe Island: Situated on the way to brisbane from sydney, this resort offers the best and most convenient stay. Having a blue lagoon on one side and the coral reefs on all other, this place offers the best views of beautiful nature and some spectacular snorkelling spots.
3. Grand Chancellor, Melbourne: Located within the posh area of Melbourne, this hotel is Leading in the hospitality facility. Once you swim in the crystal clear pool located on the top of the building, you will observe the spectacular view of citylights.
4. Qualia Resort, Hamilton Island: Made of entirely local wood, this boutique resort may be small but provides the best facilities. Offering the best views of white sand beaches, this resort also lets you take a dip in the blue widespread beaches.
5. Longitude 131, Ayers Rock: A series of small tents, this place is totally eco friendly and offers the best stay within the lush greenery and best of nature. All major attractions of the area can be reached easily from this place.
6. Park Hyatt, Sydney: Settled around the southside of Sydney Harbour bridge, this stay will let you admire the best of Sydney. Offering all luxurious amenities like spa, hot pools and high-quality bars.
7. Southern Ocean lodge, Kangaroo Island: Situated amidst a natural setting of Southern Australia, this place is a landmark in itself. Since being settled within a forest, sighting of animals like koalas and kangaroos is common here.
What all activities are best for kids in Australia?
If you are planning your Australia Trip with your kids, here are the best activities for them:
1.Visit the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and look at the kangaroos, crocodiles.
2. Participate in the water sports at WhiteWater World.
3. Get up close and personal with the majestic wildlife at SeaWorld.
4. Look at the tigers and lions in Melbourne Zoo.
5. Get friendly with the sea lions at the Aquarium of Western Australia.
6. Play with Lego at the Legoland Discovery Center in Melbourne.
Which are the best Islands in Australia?
The best Islands in Australia are:
1. Lizard Island, Queensland: If you want to try snorkeling and explore the rich marine life at the Great Barrier Reef, this is the place to be at.
2. Bruny Island: A popular day trip spot, Bruny island is famous for its scenic surroundings. Spotting penguins and seals is common here.
3. Magnetic Island: Referred as “Maggie” by the locals, this place is famous for snorkelling and scuba diving. Wildlife sanctuaries and national parks hold half of the island thus providing the tourists with a chance to pet Koalas and other wild animals.
4. Phillip Island: From hiking to biking and from fishing to sailing, this island is filled with so many amazing activities. Being the favourite summer getaway of people here, Phillip Island is home to many rare species like kombats, Koalas and Australian Kangaroos.
5. Rottnest Island: Popular among the tourists for “Quokka” sightings, Rottnest Island is also known for its widespread coral reefs. Providing the best spot for swimming and snorkelling, this place is best explored on bike only, as no other vehicle is allowed on site.
6. Kangaroo Island: Witness the kangaroos roaming freely around you and spend a day enjoying a fun trip. From high sand dunes to rocky cliffs, Kangaroo island holds many natural wonders.
Which are the best beaches in Australia?
The best beaches in Australia are:
1. Byron Bay Beach: Having the best surfing spots, this beach is referred as a “Hippy Beach” by the locals. Sitting by the sandy coastline and admiring the sunset here will surely take your breath away.
2. Bondi Beach, NSW: The gorgeous blue waters of this popular beach are perfect for enjoying surfing. In fact, this place is famous as a surfer's paradise because of the perfect waves here.
3. 75 Mile Beach: Amusing the visitors all year round, this beach is famous for its Rainbow Gorge, the Maheno shipwreck, and Eli creek. Spotting the tiger sharks is common in its shallow waters.
4. Mandalay Beach: This isolated beach on the rainbow coast will let you admire the nature surrounding it while surfing and bushwalking through its magnificent sand filled shores.
5. Wineglass Bay: A mixture of pink granite rocks and white sand beaches, this place offers you the best spot for snorkelling and Kayaking. The turquoise blue water around the shore makes it the perfect place to lick some best pictures.
6. Noosa Main Beach: From white sand beaches to deep blue waters, this beach will show you the best nature has got. Spend time swimming, fishing and surfing around here and enjoy a fun trip with friends and family.
Which are the best places to do watersports in Australia?
Here are the best beaches and islands in Australia where you can enjoy water sports:
1. Burleigh Heads, QLD: Although the Gold Coast has a huge number of beaches, this place is perfect if you want to enjoy swimming with the dolphins and catch a glimpse of the humpback whales.
2. Noosa Main Beach: This mesmerising beach filled with white sand gives you a chance to swim in its deep blue waters. For those who want to try some fishing, the shores here are filled with lush marine life.
3. Phillip Island: This island is filled with many huge beaches which provide the best place for fishing and sailing. Apart from this, spotting Koalas and other wild animals is common here.
4. Bondi Beach: Surf and traverse the waves while enjoying a fun day out with friends and family. Known to be a surfer’s paradise, the place has multiple surfing spots having different kinds of waves.
5. Wineglass Bay: Providing the best spots for kayaking and snorkelling, the shallow blue waters of this bay are totally mesmerising. Spend a fun time strolling around its beautiful beaches and enjoy famous adventure sports.
Which are the best places for shopping in Australia?
Here are the best places to enjoy shopping in Australia:
1. Queen Victoria Building, Sydney: Not only is the building an architectural marvel, but also houses 180 stores including fashion boutiques, restaurants and some of the best shopping stores in the city.
2. Emporium: Situated in Melbourne, the mall is one of the most luxurious places to shop in Australia. For people who want to do some elite shopping, this is the place to be at.
3. Wintergarden: This iconic structure in Brisbane is perfect for shopping for illustrious designs, clothes and cosmetic items.
4. The Rocks: Shop for the best handicrafts in this open air market and get a chance to stroll in the streets of Sydney. The place also has multiple street side shops selling best quality clothes and souvenirs.
5. Pitt Street Mall: From bakeries to cosmetics and from sport items to fancy clothes, this mall is filled with every item one wishes to buy. Once you are done shopping, bing of some tasty food in its food court offering multiple cuisines.
6. White Garden: Come here to buy some fashion jewellery and clothes of high end brands. Located in the Brisbane city, this market is home to some of the best shops selling high end cosmetic and clothing brands.
7. Brisbane Arcade: Known for its high quality jewellery shops, this market is a hub for hopping among the people of Brisbane. Here you can also shop for designer clothes, eye wear and cosmetics.
8. Rundle Mall: Having around 700 stores, this place is formerly known for the electronic stuff. From mobile phones to kitchen equipment and from cameras to other intelligent gadgets, this place sells everything.
9. London Court: Providing a visual delight to book lovers, this place is filled with book stores and small stationery shops. London Court also houses some shops providing health and beauty products.
Which are the best adventure sports to do in Australia?
Here are the best adventurous experiences that you must include in your Australia tour package:
1. White Water Rafting: Experience white water rafting around the sand filled beaches of Victoria and enjoy a day enjoying this adventure.
2. Bungee Jumping: Jump off from the highest cliff at Carings and admire the mesmerising views of dense forests while surfing the sky.
3. Hang Gliding: Experience what free falling feels like as you glide off from a cliff at Cairns.
4. Cliff Camping: Stay in a tent hanging on cliffs and enjoy a fun and thrilling stay here. Marvel at the beauty of its natural surroundings and some picturesque sceneries.
5. Skydiving: Taste the sky by diving into it from high above and gave a serious rush to your adrenaline.
6. Shark Diving: Dive into the deep blue waters of lush beaches and experience the vast marine life including sharks. Here you will really get a chance to swim with sharks all around you.
What are the best things to do in Australia at night?
Here are the best nightlife experiences in Australia:
1. Dancing on the Gold Coast: The beach has a variety of pubs and bars where you can dance all night long and get some fresh beer.
2. Soak in the views of Melbourne Skyline: There are several rooftop bars in the city where you can enjoy the Australian cuisine, get some drinks, and soak in the views of the majestic skyline of Melbourne.
3. Enjoy the hostel parties in Byron Bay: What’s more exciting than dancing the night away with a hostel full of travelers? At Byron bay you will find many hostels and dormitories hosting night parties for its guests.
4. Spend a night at Dark MOFO: Spend a night experiencing a whole festival in Dark. Make a better use of your afterhours and enjoy sound shows, tasty feasts and nude water swimming across the Derwent river.
5. Admire the Reefs at night: The corals of Australia are known for their beauty and the shine they have got which can only be witnessed at night.
6. Experience Reef Sleeping: As soon as the snorkelling is over around the beaches, a special activity of reef sleeping takes place. Here you will be provided with tents, mattresses, pillows etc. which are taken towards the coral reefs and people sleep around the area hearing the sounds of water gushing.
7. Witness a field full of light: Experience more than 50,000 stems getting lightened up in a area around the size of a football field. Visit Uluru and spend a night marvelling at the beautiful sight of sparkling lights.
8. Gaze at the southern lights: Head south to Tasmania and experience this wonderful and colourfful phenomenon of light sightings. Get mesmerised as the sky gets filled with many colours and do not forget to bring your camera along.
Which are the best cities to explore in Australia?
1. Sydney: This city is the picture representation when someone says Australia and houses some of the most iconic landmarks including - the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbor Bridge Bondi Beach etc. The thriving art scene, cultural diversity, selection of foods and shopping, and unique vibes makes this city one of the best places to visit in the world.
2. Melbourne: This is the second largest city in Australia and a melting pot for multicultural aspects. Along with offering beautiful surroundings, the cosmopolitan city is also brimming with some of the finest restaurants and bars showcasing the diverse palette, a lively music and event scene, stunning galleries and museums and much more that you can explore with the Australia Tour Packages.
3. Perth: This is the state capital for Western Australia and among the most laid-back cities that would let you immerse in the beauty and relaxed atmosphere. You can enjoy your Australia Tour Packages visit here by exploring the alluring beaches, a plethora of bars, pubs, restaurants and the markets. Besides this, Perth is also great for you to enjoy many outdoor activities.
4. Darwin: This metropolis is situated on the coast of the Timor Sea in Northern Territory and boasts of a unique cultural heritage. A visit here with the Australia Tour Packages would let you in on a diverse mix of ethnicities of over 50 nationalities and how its influence has shaped Darwin. Some of the top attractions that you must explore here are - Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks, Tiwi Islands.
5. Gold Coast: This sunny coastal city in Australia is a surfer's haven with the long stretches of golden-sand beaches, including the renowned Surfers Paradise beach. The towering cityscape, lively streets and an excellent party scene is something you would enjoy greatly during the Australia Tours.
6. Canberra: This city is Australia's capital and among one of the best places to visit during the Australia Packages trip. It is one of the planned cities that is filled with museums, attractions, galleries as well as the choicest of restaurants and bars that are worth exploring. One of the unmissable points of interest here is the Namadgi National Park.
Which are the famous Hiking trails in Australia?
1. Larapinta Trail in Northern Territory: This is a prolonged hike trail of over 220 kilometers at West MacDonnell Range, in Northern Territory that can take 16-20 days to complete. The route for this adventure is a bit tricky and only the more experienced hikers should attempt it. You would also need to prepare with all the necessary items and equipment beforehand.
2. Scenic Rim Trail in Queensland: This hike trail runs through the Queensland Main Range National Park in the southeast region of Queensland. With the Australia Tour Packages, you can go on this four day trip that takes you around the wilderness, vegetation, ridges and more, as well as let you witness the rituals and culture of the indegenous tribal folks.
3. South Coast Track in Tasmania: This one is among the best hike trails that you can explore. One would have to commit six to nine days for the South Coast Track to cover a distance of 85 scenic kilometres. The trail is of moderate difficulty and is recommended to be attempted during the warmer weather by visiting around summers with the Australia Tours.
4. The Arkaba Walk in Southern Australia: This hike trail in Australia takes you around the 600 year old ancient land, in the Flinders Ranges of Southern Australia. With the Australia Holiday Packages you can go on a four day guided trip where you will also get to enjoy camping and spotting of native animals like - Kangaroos, emus etc.
5. Cape to Cape Track in Western Australia: This hike route is one of the most alluring in Western Australia that you must explore during the Australia Packages vacation. It is a trudge that would take around 6-7 days to complete, the trail is also relatively easy and can be enjoyed by inexperienced hikers.
What should I pack while travelling to Australia?
Here are the things you must pack while travelling to Australia:
1. Clothes – hiking pants, swimsuit, rain jacket, jeans, shorts, breathable shirts.
2. Footwear – athletic shoes, breathable socks, hiking boots, flip-flops.
3. Other accessories – sunglasses, bandana, wide hat.
4. Gear – a backpack, travel pillow, water bottle, first aid kit, travel blanket, bug spray.
What documents one must carry while visiting Australia?
Here is the most important paperwork you need to carry in Australia:
- Necessary visas
- Some cash
- Credit and debit cards.
Situated in the heart of Sydney, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is an Australian animal adventure for animal lovers and explorers. This zoo features engaging displays, enjoyable keeper talks, and mesmerizing walk-through abodes in ten unique themed zones. On your visit to the attraction, you will encounter crocodiles, kangaroos, wombats, and many other animals in the zoo and learn about these impressive creatures in their natural habitat. Guests can start their exploration journey in the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo with the Koala Treetops that will make you notice the distinct fresh scent of the oils from the eucalyptus leaves immediately. It is advisable not to forget meeting Frankie the rescued Numbat from WA in the Tricky Tongues and Treetops, the endangered Tasmanian Devils Dharra and Mirin in the Devil’s Den, and delve deeper into the cause of the wiping out of the population. You can also meet the nocturnal animals Biblies and Sugar Gliders in the Nightfall Zone and the waiver-tailed platypus in the Platypus Pool.The WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo also provides an interactive experience of clicking pictures with koalas and an Australian wine tasting experience in the koala enclosure. You can also have a private dining experience with your friends and family in the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
Situated in the heart of Sydney Harbor, Cockatoo Island is a beautiful tiny island that is famous for its unique terrain, heritage buildings, and panoramic views. Also known as Wareamah, this island is a great heritage site and a source of inspiration for visitors as it was once a penal convict establishment and a naval shipyard. The highlights of Cockatoo Island are the waterfront cafes and picnic spots, heritage and campground accommodations, exciting seasonal events, and guided history and paranormal tours.No matter whether you are a history buff or a nature explorer, Cockatoo Island offers plenty of activities in its scenic locations. Visitors can spend a night or longer in the apartments and holiday houses and soak in the beauty of the surrounding landscaped gardens. On the contrary, the morning time can be spent exploring the maritime history of the convict era through iconic landmarks on the Cockatoo Island. If you are visiting the attraction with your family or a group of friends, you can have a picnic or barbecue session at the campground sites on Cockatoo Island. adventure enthusiasts can indulge themselves in orienteering courses and develop their navigational skills. Even kids can have a wonderful ti me playing cornhole and participating in other activities on Cockatoo Island.
Situated in the spectacular Dining Harbor in Sydney on the first and second floors of Harborside Shopping Center, Hard Rock Cafe Sydney is a famous waterfront restaurant that serves delicious foods and drinks, along with iconic music memorabilia. The restaurant offers a vast menu of delicious starters, steamed burgers, sandwiches and salads, signature cocktails, desserts, and different kinds of wines and beers. It is also known for its hospitality, so you would want to visit the restaurant again and again.The surrounding atmosphere and dazzling views of the Hard Rock Cafe Sydney double up the dining experience for the guests. Visitors can select the set menu that includes a steak meal or order a customized menu according to their needs and preferences. After your meal, you can take a stroll along the HarborSide Plaza, where the cafe is situated, and explore the other attractions as well.