1. St. Mark's Square
- St. Mark's Square is one of the most iconic landmarks to see when going on Venice Day Tours.
- The bustling and vibrant square is filled with interesting shops, cafes and restaurants, making it an ideal place to explore and soak in the atmosphere of Venice.
- St. Mark's Square also houses the famous Basilica and Doge's Palace, two of the most important historical monuments of Venice, which can be visited with a guided tour.
- The square is also home to the iconic bell tower, Torre dell'Orologio, which offers stunning views of the city from its top.
Location: P.za San Marco, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
2. Rialto Bridge
- Rialto Bridge is a must-visit destination when going on a Venice Day Tour.
- It is one of the oldest and most iconic bridges in the world and offers stunning views of the Grand Canal and the city of Venice.
- The bridge is a great place to take photographs and has a rich history behind it, making it one of the most interesting and visited places in Venice.
- Visitors can also take a boat ride under the bridge, which is a wonderful way to experience the beauty of the city and its landmarks.
- The bridge is home to a variety of shops and stalls, making it a great place to find souvenirs and local specialties.
Location: Sestiere San Polo, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
3. Rialto Market
- Rialto Market is one of the oldest and most vibrant markets in the city of Venice. Located directly on the Grand Canal this market ranks amongst the best places to visit on your Venice Day Tours.
- Rialto Market is home to many stalls selling fresh produce, local delicacies, and traditional Venetian souvenirs.
- Visitors can also find a variety of restaurants and cafes on the market offering local foods, such as risotto, seafood dishes, and gelato.
- The market is also a great place to observe the daily life of Venetians and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city.
Location: Campiello de la Pescaria, 30122 VeneziaVE, Italy
- The Frari Church is one of the most important religious monuments in Venice and one of the best places to visit while going on Venice Day Tours.
- It is a stunning example of Venetian Gothic architecture and is home to some of the most important works of art in Venice, including Titian's Assumption of the Virgin.
- The Frari Church is located in the heart of Venice and is a must-see for anyone interested in Venice's rich history and culture.
Location: San Polo, 3072, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
5. Gallerie dell'Accademia
- Gallerie dell'Accademia is a must-visit location on any Venice Day Tours.
- The gallery houses some of the world's finest Renaissance art, including works by Giorgione, Titian, Tintoretto, and Veronese.
- The highlight of the museum is undoubtedly its collection of works by Bellini, the greatest Venetian artist of all time.
- Visitors can also explore the lovely gothic-style building, admiring the frescoes and sculptures that decorate its walls.
- The museum also hosts a variety of temporary exhibitions featuring works by modern and contemporary artists.
Location: Campo della Carità, 1050, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
6. St. Mark's Basilica
- St. Mark's Basilica is an iconic symbol of Venice and one of the most beautiful sites to visit on Venice Day Tours.
- Located in the heart of Venice, the stunning architecture and artwork of St. Mark's Basilica provides a unique insight into the city's rich history and culture.
- Visitors to St. Mark's Basilica can explore the grand basilica, take in the breathtakingly detailed mosaics, and learn about the history of the building.
- The basilica also houses the remains of St. Mark and offers a unique opportunity to pay homage to the patron saint of Venice.
Location: P.za San Marco, 328, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
7. Doge's palace
- Doge's Palace is a must-visit attraction on any Venice Day Tour.
- The palace is the former residence of the Doge of Venice, chief magistrate and leader of the Venetian Republic.
- It is an important example of Venetian Gothic architecture and features works by some of the most famous Renaissance artists, including Tintoretto and Veronese.
- Visitors to Doge's Palace can explore its many rooms, including the grand staircase and the Bridge of Sighs.
- Doge's Palace houses a collection of artworks, sculptures, and frescoes, as well as the world-famous Armoury of Venice.
Location: P.za San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
8. Correr Museum
- Correr Museum is one of the best places to visit while going on Venice Day Tours.
- The museum is home to the city’s civic history and some of the most spectacular works of art in Venice.
- There are over 20 rooms in the museum, each filled with Renaissance and Baroque masterpieces, as well as an impressive collection of musical instruments.
- Visitors can also explore the museum's archaeological section, containing artefacts from the ancient Roman and Greek civilizations.
- Correr Museum features an extensive library, containing ancient manuscripts and other rare books.
Location: P.za San Marco, 52, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
9. Teatro La Fenice
- Teatro La Fenice is one of the most iconic and important theatres in the world and one of the must-see attractions on any Venice Day Tour.
- The theatre has an impressive history, having been destroyed by fire twice before being restored to its former glory in the late 19th century.
- La Fenice is still an active venue, hosting operas, ballets, and concerts throughout the year.
- The theatre also provides guided tours, allowing visitors to explore the majestic auditorium, fascinating museum, and stunning architecture.
Location: Campo S. Fantin, 1965, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
10. Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
- The Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute is one of the best places to visit while on a Venice Day Tour.
- The church was built in the 17th century to commemorate the end of the plague that had swept through the city.
- Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute is located at the entrance of the Grand Canal and is an iconic symbol of the city.
- The building was built in the Baroque style, and the inside is filled with grandiose paintings and sculptures.
- The domed roof and large bell tower are some of the most impressive features of the church.
Location: Dorsoduro, 1, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy