Udaipur HomestaysYellow Heights, Jai Villa Homestay, Royal Heritage Villa, Silver Moon Haveli, Le Pension Harsh Vilas, Boraj Haveli Guest House, Devraj Villa, Lake City Homestay and many more.
If you wish to experience Rajasthan's real side, then ditch the concept of living in a five-star hotel or resort and make your way to the best homestays in Udaipur that are a luxurious retreat for the visitors. They are endowed with all the modern facilities and offer you an authentic Rajasthani lifestyle experience. Yellow Heights and Jai Villa Homestay are the most luxurious staycation options that will provide you with a quintessential homestay experience and will transport you to a vacay zone with their premium amenities.
Silver Moon Haveli and Royal Heritage Villa are also some of the most premium Udaipur Homestays that are fully furnished, and all the fixtures, furniture, and amenities have been customized for the comfort of the guests. These homestays are also known for their loving hosts who try their best to offer a homely feel to the visitors.
If you're looking for the best homestay in Udaipur near lake then Rosie's Retreat Homestay and Shiv Villa Homestay should be your ideal choice as they are located overlooking the lake Pichhola and are renowned for their premium amenities. So, get ready for a soulful retreat as you enjoy your stay in these picturesque homestays that ooze homely vibes and peaceful ambiance.
People Also Ask About Homestays in Udaipur
Which are the best homestays in Udaipur?
1. Yellow Heights: If you're a homesick traveler looking for an immediate cure for your nostalgia, then Yellow Heights should be your ideal stay option. Situated uphill, this homestay is a tranquil haven that disconnects you from the fast-paced city life and offers you an eclectic mix of fantasy and age-old charm. It has tastefully decorated and spacious rooms equipped with wifi, air-conditioner, and refrigerator. It also has a rooftop restaurant where you can enjoy lip-smacking delicacies and savor incredible views.
Location: 733, Near Purohit Ji Ki Haveli, Imlighat, Chandpole, 313001 Udaipur, India
Price: Rs 807 per night
Amenities: Airport shuttle, baggage storage, board games, currency exchange, ironing service.
2. Jai Villa Homestay: If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind stay experience during your trip to Udaipur, then Jai Villa Homestay should be your ideal option. It offers a perfect mix of the contemporary and the traditional and comes with a fitness center, a barbeque station, and an outdoor swimming pool. The resort offers a homely and welcoming atmosphere and is renowned for its brilliant interiors and vibrant décor. It is one of the best homestays in Udaipur that comes with king suites and deluxe rooms with mountain views.
Location: Ratanjeet Complex, Sector - 13, Opposite Ashish Vatika, Udaipur, India
Price: Rs 3400 per night
Amenities: Outdoor pool, daily housekeeping, power backup, shared lounge, sun deck.
3. Royal Heritage Villa: Situated in the heart of Udaipur, this homestay has been tastefully converted from Rajputana style traditional Villa into a modern homestay and offers a luxurious stay experience to the visitors. It offers impeccably high standards of comfort and hospitality and is renowned for its quiet neighborhood and peaceful surroundings. The rooms are spacious and come with their private sit-ins where you can relax and unwind with your family. It has an inner Jharokha terrace and a balcony where you can do your morning yoga practice and enjoy the sunrise and the sunset.
Location: 11, New Kumbha Nagar, Nr. Vinayak Park, H.M. Sector 4
Price: Rs 1628 per night
Amenities: Kitchenette, power backup, laundry service, room service, free parking.
4. Silver Moon Haveli: This is a self-catering apartment managed and owned by Helena and her husband, Manu Singh Bhati, aiming to provide you with an unforgettable stay experience. It is a three hundred years old haveli that has been converted into boutique apartments. This homestay will surely lure you with its tastefully designed rooms and traditional Rajasthani architecture. It also has a rooftop terrace that offers a splendid view of the City Palace and the streets below.
Location: Sahi Wallo Ke Gali, Bhattiyani Chohatta, 313001 Udaipur, India
Price: Rs 2500 per night
Amenities: Free parking, wifi, Airport transfer, complimentary filtered water, laundry service.
5. Le Pension Harsh Vilas: This is one of the best Udaipur Homestays that will give you a glimpse of the essence of this city through its themed rooms and traditional architecture. This is a family-owned quaint homestay that is beautifully furnished and is packed with top-notch facilities and superlative amenities. You can also enjoy here American and la carte breakfast options as per your choice. The entrance is painted beautifully with Rajasthani art, and the accommodation option features a villa with an attached bathroom.
Location: 18, Induwari Rd, Gadiya Devra, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Price: Rs 749 per night
Amenities: Luggage storage space, tour desk, 24-hour front desk, restaurant.
6. Boraj Haveli Guest House: This is one of the most renowned Udaipur Homestays that offers a homely ambiance amidst the picturesque setting. It is surrounded by mesmerizing bounties of nature and is considered a safe haven for visitors looking for absolute peace and tranquillity. It has spacious rooms with a terrace and an attached bathroom. The rooms are equipped with air-conditioner, television, and wardrobe. This homestay also organizes cycling tours and city tours to keep the visitors fully engaged.
Location: 27 chandpole outside Jethiyo ka akhara, in front of chandpole bridge, Udaipur
Price: Rs 999 per night
Amenities: Sun terrace, balcony, free parking area, room service, airport shuttle.
7. Devraj Villa: This is a unique boutique-style homestay crafted out by Shurveer Bhati, who has almost two decades of experience in the hospitality industry. It offers discerning travelers the utmost comfort and luxury in open spaces with beautiful views of the hills around. The Villa has six suites that are unique, beautiful, and luxurious, equipped with en-suite bathrooms and modern amenities. Every suite comes with a balcony overlooking the Aravali mountains. You can also enjoy here home-cooked meals that come straight out of the kitchens of the Maharajas of Mewar.
Location: 119-D, Shikarbadi Colony, Goverdhan Villas, Udaipur
Price: Rs 3093 per night
Amenities: Laundry, reading lounge, parking space, bicycle rental.
8. Lake City Homestay: This is the best homestay in Udaipur near lake Pichola that follows the architectural style of a Rajput Haveli and is renowned for its extraordinary hospitality and unmatched comfort. This homestay is white in color and gives you a chance to witness the sunset and the sunrise from the property itself. It has three bedrooms that come with an en suite bathroom and a sitting area. You can also enjoy both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes on a la carte basis over here.
Location: Lake Pichhola, Udaipur, India
Price: Rs 3500 per night
Amenities: air-conditioning, cable tv, hot water, power backup, housekeeping.
9. Rosie's Retreat Homestay: This is one of the most aesthetically pleasing Homestays in Udaipur, where you'll get the homely ambiance to enjoy a momentous holiday. It overlooks Lake Pichola and is renowned for its warm hospitality and elegantly designed rooms. This two-storied apartment is packed with ample facilities, and the housekeepers take care of even the guests' minutest needs. It is furnished with vintage textiles from Gujarat and antiques that have been sourced from the local area. It also has a fully-equipped kitchen where you can cook your own meal.
Location: Lal Ghat Road, Silawat Wadi, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Price: Rs 2700 per night
Amenities: air-conditioner, 24-hour water supply, fridge, stone jharokhas.
10. Raja Rani Homestay: This is a family-run homestay that stands out in terms of its premium location, breathtaking amenities, and loving and caring hosts. This is an exquisitely built colonial property that is decorated in a unique style with contemporary accents. The rooms are spacious and endowed with modern amenities such as a television, a trouser press, and a private balcony. You can enjoy here amazing Indian food that is made using organic ingredients.
Location: Sector No.11, Hiran Magri, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Price: Rs 2200 per night
Amenities: Car rental & pick up, laundry, free wifi, room service, parking area.
Which are the best homestays in Udaipur near lake?
1. Shiv Villa Homestay: This homestay is a sanctuary of luxury and comfort, and you'll be impressed by the Mewari hospitality rendered here. It is located close to lake Pichhola and offers five well-appointed rooms that are equipped with television, air-conditioner and regal furniture.
2. Rosie's Retreat Homestay: This is one of the best homestays in Udaipur near lake Pichola that has been designed using the antiques sourced from Gujarat. It has well-appointed rooms that feature all the modern-day luxuries like a refrigerator, wifi, and minibar.
3. Maa Ji House: Known to offer you a homely ambiance and tons of luxurious amenities, Maa Ji House is one of the most popular homestays in Udaipur. It overlooks Lake Pichola and is renowned for its lavish rooms, home-cooked food, and peaceful ambiance.
4. Royal Heritage Villa: This is an ancestral colonial-style homestay that sits close to lake Pichhola and offers splendid views and utmost comfort. The owners are very humble and try to take care of all your basic needs and wants.
Which are the luxury homestays in Udaipur?
1. Lake City Homestay: This homestay has been designed like a Rajput Haveli and is considered to be one of the best places to pamper yourself with a steam bath, delectable food, and massage center.
2. Devraj Villa: This is a luxurious homestay that can beat even a five-star hotel with its premium location, breathtaking amenities, and top-notch level of hospitality. It has six suites that come with an en-suite bathroom and a balcony.
3. Jai Villa Homestay: Located near the gorgeous Pichola lake, Jai Villa Homestay is one of the most stunning properties from where you can have an excellent view of the surroundings and enjoy traditional Rajasthani food.
4. Silver Moon Haveli: If you're looking for a royal and blissful stay experience, then Silver Moon Haveli should be your ideal choice. It is three hundred years old and is renowned for its tastefully decorated rooms, lush green surroundings, and luxurious amenities.
Which are the best Udaipur homestays for family?
1. Maa Ji House: This is the best family-friendly homestay in Udaipur near lake Pichola that has everything to fix your mood, ranging from a rooftop terrace, a kitchen, and a rooftop restaurant. It has three sprawling rooms and a play area for the kids.
2. Raaga Home: This is one of the most family-friendly Udaipur Homestays where you can experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and age-old charm. You can also avail of here private dining on the terrace and delectable meals on request.
3. Chandra Niwas: This is an award-winning property owned and managed by Dr. Samvit Audichya and his family. The entire property is decorated with local handicrafts to support the native artisans. It also has an in-house library where you can read your favorite books.
4. Zion Homestay: If you're looking to spend some relaxing moments away from the hustle and bustle of city life, then Zion Homestay would be one of the best options. It is one of the best Udaipur Homestays with spacious rooms, superior amenities, and breathtaking services.
Which are the best homestays in Udaipur for couples?
1. Royal Homestay: With warm Rajasthani hospitality, elegant rooms, impeccable services, and complete security Royal Homestay is one of the best couple-friendly staycation options. It offers ultimate solitude, invigoration, and privacy with its peaceful surrounding and courteous staff.
2. David's Bungalow: Rekindle your lost love as you plan your stay at this exquisite homestay that is owned and managed by a painter couple and has been designed to guarantee luxury and comfort during your stay. It has private rooms where the couples can enjoy some intimate moments.
3. Bagol Palace: This is one of the best couple-friendly Udaipur Homestays with traditionally decorated rooms, rooftop sitting arrangements, and complete privacy. You can also enjoy here lip-smacking home-cooked delicacies and take a stroll in the lush green garden.
4. Royal Heritage Villa: This is one of the most luxurious homestays that offers five airy suites and deluxe rooms with private jharokhas, a sprawling rooftop terrace, and private sit-outs.
What kind of amenities do Udaipur homestays provide?
- En-suite bathroom
- Free wifi
- Laundry service
- Complimentary breakfast
- Rental facilities
- Antique furniture
- Parking area
- Rooftop terrace
- Hot and cold water
- Power backup
What activities do the homestays in Udaipur Offer?
1. Indoor Games: You can enjoy various outdoor games like carrom, chess, ludo, and snake and ladder while relishing your stay in the homestays in Udaipur.
2. Meditation/Yoga: Many of the homestays come with designated areas for meditation and yoga.
3. Cooking classes: If you're an aspiring chef looking to make some of the most scrumptious Rajasthani dishes, then you can also take cooking classes with the experts while residing in these homestays.
4. Cycling Tours: Many of the homestays in Udaipur's royal city also organize cycling tours to keep the visitors entertained during their stay.
5. City Tours: Many of the homestays also organize city tours to assist travelers in exploring the monuments and the popular attractions of Udaipur.
What are popular places or landmarks for homestays in Udaipur?
1. Lake Pichola: This is one of the most beautiful areas in Udaipur, where you can find tons of luxurious homestays like Shiv Villa Homestay and Royal Heritage Villa that commit to offer a peaceful stay experience for the visitors.
2. Lal Ghat Road: This is another popular area that is dotted with some of the most luxurious homestays like MaaJi House and Rosie's Retreat Homestay.
3. Shanti Niketan Colony: This is a posh area in Udaipur dotted with the most luxurious houses and lavish apartments. It has lush green parks and a playground for kids.
What is the best time to visit Udaipur?
March to October is considered to be the best time to visit Udaipur as the weather remains extremely pleasant, giving you a chance to enjoy outdoor activities and see the scenic attractions without the fear of heatstroke or tanning.