Homestays in PuneWish for ultimate comfort? Stay at Homestays in Pune, while touring the city. Equipped with a homely atmosphere, excellent hospitality and good food to dine; homestays here remain accommodated throughout the 365 days of the year. All sorts of tourists rate homestays to be more convenient rather than accommodating themselves in a hotel, after all, what can be better than a home away from home.
Every single room at these homestays is quite spacious delivering a beautiful view of the city. Rooms are available either for an individual or more than one headcount- the choice is yours. Either opt for a cottage stay or a standard room, every single unit is carved out in accordance to coze you with the warmth of your own home. Incredible facilities, 24/7 room, and front-desk servicing make every traveler's heart melt to engage himself for a longer haul.
Homestays in Pune are well-connected to significant points of tourist attractions. Some of them are accessible through the airport; others lie within the vicinity of Pune Railway Station or Bus Stand. So transportation is not an issue for you throughout your Pune stay. Famed for the home-like feels and a plush of modern amenities, these are a splendid choice. Roam around in any nook and corner of this beautiful city, there are homestays present at every junction. They are highly affordable when it comes to planning your weekend outing or professional stay.
Right from laundry servicing to complimentary breakfast throughout your rest, homestays here are full-fledged to serve you with a heap of hospitality servicing. Exquisite and hygienic food is a remarkable feature of homestays here. Chefs here are best professionals of the town and have a flair for cooking both traditional and modern food of Pune. You can either opt for their pre-defined menu or customize one for yourself. Do make sure to taste the local delicacies prepared by them. Few of the hand-picked homestays offers you the facility to cook for yourself.
Pune Homestays offer a wide range of other services too. In the first place, your entertainment shall be taken care of. Dance, music, bonfire’s and group meets are all lined up for your engagement here. Many of the homestays are tagged as brownie points by international tourists for their aesthetically pleasing ambiance and sophisticated comfort. In addition to dance and music, you can even couple your stay with exciting indoor and outdoor activities organized here. Every weekend, homestays have something special in store for their guests.
With a view to serve you fully, many of these homestays have now made their pre-booking services available online. As soon as you are done with the holiday planning, make sure that you reserve your accommodation by pre-booking. Rest everything shall be taken care of by the staff there.
People Also Ask About Homestays in Pune
What are the best Homestays in Pune?
Accommodating yourself on your tour is a big problem for all of us. Here, we go with some of the Homestays in Pune best fitted for your wallet.
1. Laxmi Happy Homes: Standing high on the list of homestays, Laxmi Happy Homes have specific units, each with a spacious area to precisely match your comfort. You have free Wi-Fi connectivity to keep you connected with your social circle, even on the days when you are rejuvenating yourself.
Laxmi Happy Homes is equipped with a fabulous kitchen and a well-trained cooking staff to serve you with some of the best delicacies of Pune. It is easily accessible from Pune International Airport which stands at a distance of around 6km. However, the rooms here are only for non-smokers; so make it sure that you do not carry any smoking equipment with you. Couples find this homestay a worthy of investing in.
Location: Popular Heights 4, H-building flat number 5 first floor, Burning Ghat Rd, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Price: A day stay here would cost you around 800 INR
2. Ema Homestay at Baner: Equipped with a well-furnished living and kitchen area, Ema Homestay is one of the top-notch stay places here. Bedrooms are air-conditioned with an attached bathroom and 24/7 availability of both hot and cold water facilities. Here, you have a daily housekeeping service and a caretaker’s assistance as and when you need. Ema Homestay’s kitchen is well-equipped with a microwave, tea/coffee maker, refrigerator, and a gas hub along with chimney support.
Location: Sr No 135/5, Next To Yogita Park, Near Raasta Cafe, Baner Road, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045
Price: A day stay here would cost you around 1500 INR
3. Cozy Nest: This is a form of well-furnished service apartments of Pune mostly preferred by professionals on their tour. Although meant for a short stay, it is well-equipped with all modern amenities and services.
This makes it quite affordable and comfortable than a hotel room of similar status. Each morning, you will be first served with a complimentary breakfast. You can later customize your lunch and dinner in accordance with your taste and cravings. Laundry and daily care services are available, and the staff is trained with hygiene maintenance.
Location: 101, Amethyst Baner, Behind Ganraj Mangal Karyalay, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045
Price: Apartments here start at 1250 INR as the base rate
4. Holiday Home Pune: Located at a distance of around 10km from Fergusson college, Holiday Home Pune features 24/7 Wi-Fi connectivity. This homestay has a terrace, and a few of the stay units are air-conditioned. There is a dining area for every unit, a seating area, and a shared kitchen with a microwave facility.
The seating area has a flat cable television affixed for guest entertainment. Guests rate this place as the best providing a car on a rental basis.
Location: Angelle Hill, Row House 3. SR63/01A, Next to Ambrosia Resort, 411021 Pune, India
Price: Cozy Nest offer rooms at 1850 INR as the starting price.
5. Moonbeams Homestay: Equipped with a swimming pool on the outer side along with a fitness center, Moonbeams Homestay is no less than heaven. The entire property features free Wi-Fi connectivity. Also, you can bring in your private vehicle here as there is a facility available for free parking.
Every single unit has a television set-up and a kettle nearby. Rooms have their individual bathrooms affixed with a bathtub and shower facilities. A shared kitchen awaits for you to grab its hold and cook some of your favorite dishes. As the surrounding area is meant for bikers, there are facilities made available to rent a bicycle for your family outing.
Location: Marvel Enigma, D/2, Greenville Avenue, Sr.68/1A, Kharadi, Pune, 411014
Price: Rooms here at Moonbeams Homestay starts for 2500 INR
6. Panshet Valley Suites - Homestay: Standing at a distance of around 50km, Panshet Valley Suites is an excellent place for corporate outings. This property is built across a forested hillside and lies within a 20km range of Raigad Fort’s Natural Reserve.
You can either avail a functional room or a permanent tenant here; both have balconies. Here, you will be served with a complimentary meal with a fixed daily menu. Besides a kids play area, there is a provision for meditation space with a deck and a sitting area.
Location: Vanzarvadi, Panshet dam, Ambegaon-Khurd, Velha, Pune, Maharashtra 412107
Price: On the lower side, Panshet Valley Suites will offer you a room at 1500 INR.
7. Atithi Inn Guesthouse: Surrounded by a delightful garden, Atithi Inn Guesthouse is within the proximity of Fergusson College. Every single room has a wardrobe and a flat-screen television affixed on to its wall.
There is a facility made for private bathroom plus a bathtub. However, certain rooms do have their individual terraces. Atithi Inn Guesthouse takes precise care of your children and hence homes to an area reserved for children’s playtime. Room servicing is quite good, and there are separate facilities for disabled guests.
Location: Sr no 87/1 unit no 1 Rhapsody Swati park veerbhadra Nagar Behind Ganraj Mangal karayalaya baner, 411045
Price: Atithi Inn Guesthouse offers a room at 1300 INR per head.
8. Angels homestay: Angels Homestay is a tranquil place for a family to plan their weekend. This homestay has both air-conditioned as well as non-air conditioned 2BHK facilities and serves their guests with a complimentary breakfast with a selection of either tea or coffee. Every single room has attached private bathrooms with all essential toiletries.
Location: Flat no. - 7, Plot No 9, Road No 11, Kalyani Nagar, Angel apartment, Pune.
Price: Angels Homestay offers a 2 BHK accommodation at the rate of 2400 INR.
9. VnV bungalow: VnV bungalow offers good and cozy accommodation with a comfortable area for sitting. Some units have a kitchenette with a refrigerator. Every unit has a terrace where guests can roam around in their free time.
There is a garden lawn out in front of the homestay to walk with bare foot. This homestay stands as the closest one to Shrimant Dagdusheth Halwai Temple. This homestay allows you to bring in your pets and private vehicles.
Location: Plot No 21, Sameer Society, Akshay Nagar, Dhankawadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Price: VnV Bungalow offers rooms at 1000 INR per day
10. Jewelz 6: Jewelz 6 is a luxurious villa in Koregaon Park homing to around 6 large and spacious rooms. The entire zone is free from pollution as well as traffic and offers premium comfort for a family of any count.
You get free Wi-Fi connectivity and a hot tub facility with a kitchen area where you can cook your own food.
Location: Lane Number 5, Ashok Chakra Society, Meera Nagar, Koregaon Park, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Price: Rooms here start at 2600 INR per day.
Which homestays in Pune are good for families?Pune Homestays that are suited to families are many in number. Some of them are listed below for your convenience. You can take your entire family for a lovely holiday:1. Air Castles: Known for its cordial services, Air Castles offers well-furnished rooms offering breathtaking garden views. It also offers an equipped kitchen where you can cook your own meal with your family and feel at home.2. SmartStay: SmartStay is a four-bedded budget-friendly homestay that is known for its strategic location. This accommodation facility lies at a very proximate distance to some of the top attractions of the city including Aga Khan Palace, and Bund Garden.3. Veridical Hospitality: Located in proximity to Pataleshwar Caves Temple and the University of Pune, Veridical Hospitality offers view-facing rooms and a huge well-manicured garden.4. Sky High: Sky High is a luxury homestay, flaunting a swimming pool, a cafe, a lawn, a restaurant, and a massage center. They also offer excellent facilities for boating, kayaking, and table tennis.5. Atithi Inn: Offering a huge play area and many indoor games, Atithi Inn is suitable for families with young children.
Which are the best homestays in Pune with nice views?1. IVY House, Khadakwasla: Located in a premium area of Khadakwasla, the IVY House is among the best homestays near Pune for small groups. It is a farm stay that has a huge lawn on all sides with a bungalow in the middle. The house can accommodate 10 guests with ease and of space and amenities. Besides this, one also has the option of indulging in sightseeing, trikes, nature walks etc.
2. Lake Villa: Yet another property in the alluring landscapes of Khadakwasla, the Lake Villa is among the most beautiful homestays near Pune. It is a 3-bedroom villa which enjoys a great location in the region. One can book the entire place to themself or book an individual room and make the most of all the amenities available. Other than that, there are activities and special events also available.
3. Broome Farmstay: Situated in the outskirts of Pune City, the Broome Farmstay is a lavish lodging facility that spans over 10 acres of farmland. There are two cottages on the premises, both containing all the necessary amenities and facilities. The hosts of the stay are warm who try their best to cater to all your requests and make the vacation enjoyable.
4. Over Water Stay: Located in Khadakwasla, this is one of the best homestays near Pune to spend a staycation with your loved ones. It is a cabin accommodation built on a cliff that fronts views of a scenic dam. This place with its rustic ambience and vibe, well-equipped features and amenities, a functioning kitchen etc. makes it the perfect nature retreat, particularly for couples.
5. Dolly and Sam’s Homestay: Run by a warm and welcoming couple, the Homestay named after the two owners is a great spot to lounge in. Located in a plush locality of Hinjewadi, one can rent out a room here with double occupancy at bargainous rates. Besides the private accommodations, the house features many common amenities like a kitchen and dining area, living space, a library, outdoor seating area etc.
Which are the best homestays in Pune near E-square?1. Laxmi Happy Home: This simple and charming house near E-Square is among the few great options of Homestays in Pune for backpackers. Featuring clean and well-appointed rooms, a kitchen, dining area, common living space, terrace and other elemental facilities, this place is easy on the pocket and located to all the important sites and attractions of the city.
2. Smart Stay: Located in the Koregaon Park locality, near E-Square, Smart Stay is among the best Homestays in Pune for a budgeted vacation. Surrounded by all the major attractions and commercial outlets, this place is convenient, comfortable and boastful of all the essential amenities like - wifi, satellite TV, spacious rooms, home-cooked food, private baths and toiletries etc.
3. Urban Ville: This lovely and urban home in Pune’s E-Square is among the best Homestays in Pune. It is well-liked by families and others from the convenience of reaching many other points of interests in the city, affordability and the range of amenities offered. There are rooms with single and double bed occupancy, attached baths, balconies and sit-out areas, among other essential provisions.
4. Bauhinia Stays: This is designed like a service apartment where each guest gets to stay in a room that has a kitchenette, a living area, attached baths and private balconies. With slick and simple interiors, the appearance of these abodes is modern and practical. Besides this, one can enjoy room service of delicious meals, park their vehicle on the premises and make the most of other shared facilities.
What facilities will I get in Homestays in Pune?
Pune Homestays are fully furnished and well equipped with all the essential things you need to begin your day with. Every homestay has both air-conditioned as well as non-air-conditioned rooms that match perfectly to your wallet.
Free parking facility gives you a liberty to bring in your private vehicle along with you.Free Wi-Fi connectivity helps you to stay connected with your circle even after you stand miles apart. The food being served at these homestays is quite delicious and hygienic. Also, some homestays have children playing zone where your children could enjoy their free time.
Which homestays in Pune are couple friendly?1. Cozy Living: Packed with a furnished kitchen, refrigerator, washing machine, free wifi, and a cozy sitting area, Cozy Living offers the couples a posh stay.2. Allied Homestay: Allied Homestay features 2 fully-furnished rooms offering attached bathrooms, private balconies, and gorgeous city views. It also offers a well-equipped kitchenette where the lovebirds can enjoy cooking together.3. Mount Sahyadri: Set amidst towering mountain mountains and lush lawns, Mount Sahyadri offers excellent nature views for the couples to wake up to. They also offer a plethora of indoor games for the recreation of their guests.4. Jain Home: Jain Home offers spacious rooms with private balconies where the couples can sit and soak in the stunning nature views. The resort also has a nice library that offers good books about the history of Maharashtra.5. Geeta Paradise by Bird of Paradise: Known for its exceptional architectural design and minimal decor, Geeta Paradise features 41 well-appointed deluxe rooms, modern amenities, and excellent concierge services.
What activities can we do in Pune Homestays?
Many Homestays in Pune offers buffet facilities to their guests where everyone can meet others staying in the same hotel. Many of them have their own indoor activities to entertain their guests for a longer haul. Apart from indoor activities such as bonfire, dance, music, or games, many homestays make bicycle available for their guests on a rental basis. Your kids can play in the kid's zone and meanwhile you can head towards a quiet walk through their garden lawn.
Lakeside homestays can help you with night strolling and star gazing. Guests prefer to round up along the bonfire, play musical chairs and have their dinner together. While some of them do arrange for Pune trail and lead you to the best destinations in the town.
Is it safe for couples to stay in Pune Homestays?
Well, the answer is Yes. The homestays are just perfect for couples and provide seclusion to them. If you are honeymooning at such homely stays then they are choice with no regrets and extend a wide range of amenities, which not only make your stay comfortable but also a memorable one as well. Apart from this, you can also avail for extra services if required.
Is it allowed to make food in Pune Homestays?
Every one of us feels secured to prepare our own food and indulge ourselves in pure food. While you get homemade food in Pune at every nook and corner, you have the liberty to cook your own food too. Almost every alternate homestay makes a provision for the same.
There is a shared kitchenette in between different units of a homestay where you can cook your own food at your convenience. However, you need to bring all the raw materials at your end. Both inductions as well as standard gas cooking system is available. Some highly sophisticated homestays offer a microwave facility too for your ease in cooking.
What are the popular places or landmarks for Homestays in Pune?Pune is a popular city for tourists and students alike. The Pune Homestays near the airport, in the Viman Nagar area are popular with foreigners. There are two large Malls, Phoenix and Inorbit in walking distance. The area is known as the IT hub of Pune and there are many techies who frequent homestays.
Koregaon is another popular Homestay area. This is the nightlife hotspot of Pune. The Osho ashram is also located here. The area is posh and has many quaint by-lanes and the cream of Pune lives here. The Deccan area or the Gymkhana area is also centrally located and good to look for a comfortable homestay. The camp area is the cantonment holds an attraction for people who look for a residential area.
What is the Lowest & Highest Price Homestays in Pune?You can get a comfortable homestay with all facilities like WiFi for as low as Rs 700 and the best homestays in posh areas will cost you about Rs 3000. Most of the Pune homestays will have basic amenities and the better ones will offer parking and air-conditioning too.
What kind of amenities do Pune homestays provide?Most popular homestays in Pune have a WiFi connection and are comfortable for both tourists and students. There is generally an airport shuttle available if you ask for it. The front desk is available 24*7 and many of them have a laundry service.
The better homestays have kitchen facilities and some may offer a small kitchenette also if you are planning to stay longer. You can look for amenities like an air-conditioner if it fits your budget. Homestays are kid friendly as a rule. The good ones can offer facilities like a swimming pool and a hot tub also. Parking facilities are available in a few homestays in the expensive bracket.
Which homestays in Pune offer great breakfasts?There are some great homestays in Pune that offer good breakfast. You do not have to bother about getting up in the morning and looking for a good breakfast before setting out for work or sightseeing. Some of the good breakfast inclusive homestays are:
- Laxmi Happy Homes in Koregaon- Space butler in dwarkadhish- Ashirwad Guest House is males only- Cozy nesting is also popular- NP Hospitality in Magarpatta City- NP Hospitality in Baner area- Urban Ville- OYO home features Naidu's Premium Home- Tri-Netra Dhari is a hit with religious travellers- OYO Home Cosy Stay Khadki is also comfortable
All these homestays offer breakfast and some of them have packages that are inclusive of a hearty meal in the morning.
Can I make my own food in Homestays at Pune?Some homestays in Pune have a kitchen facility where you can cook your own food.
- Oakwood Residence- OYO Anantha Residency- Treebo Trend Omkar Executive- Treebo Trend Regency- Sentosa Resorts and Water park- Quality Inn Mint- Magnus Square- Kapil Residency- Hotel D Villa- Hotel Span Executive- AR Suites Fontana Bay- Home From Home
Am I allowed to bring my pets?Very few Homestays in Pune allow you to bring your pets. This is to minimize the inconvenience to fellow travellers. Some of the home stays that allow pets are:
- Oakwood Residence- Magnus square- Athithi Inn Guesthouse- Vosiv Suites in Kalyani Nagar- Destination 41 by Bird Of paradise- King Room With balcony- Bohemian Den- Green Garden Room- Pune Vacation Home
Sinhagad or Kondana is a pride of the southwestern region of Pune. This fort was the one to support Maharashtra during the ancient battles. Sinhagad battle of 1671 is the significant one. Bhuleshwar range of the great Sahyadris is the home to this historical monument. The fortress has an elevation of around 1312 m above the sea level. Sinhagad has got its own breakneck slopes to protect it from all sides. There are two entrances to this fort – one in the north-eastern region (Pune Darwaza) and another one towards the southeastern part (Kalyan Darwaza). The authenticity and the richness of Sinhagad fortress date back to around 1000 years. This is evident from the carvings present on the walls of Kaundinya Eshwar temple there. Sinhagad is valued as a true sightseeing heritage.To begin your sightseeing adventure, you have Rajaram’s tomb which is worth a visit. The fortress displays some of the adorable monoliths of Tanaji Malusare – one of the efficient safe-keepers of the fort from Shivaji Maharaj’s era. Besides these crucial displays, the fortress has got its own military depot, a Kali temple, breweries, and a Hanuman effigy. Pune Darwaza, Kalyan Darwaza, Tilak Bungalow, Hawa Point, Kade Lot, Amruteshwar Temple, Tanaji Samadhi and Memorial raises the elegance of this fortress even today.Summiting the fortress offers some stunning views of the Khadakwasla Dam from one end; while from its other side, you can see glimpses of Torna Fort.
Built in 1982 by Sultan Muhammed Shah Aga Khan III, the Aga Khan Palace is a magnificent piece of history situated in 19 acres of land in the Yerwada area in Pune. Referred to as one of the most important landmarks of Indian history, along with the Indian freedom struggle, the palace has its roots deeply etched into bygone eras. The palace was built to help the poor in the areas surrounding Pune, which was drastically hit by famine in the early 1980s. One of the most stunning pieces of architecture in all of Pune, the Aga Khan Palace is also a famous tourist attraction, which was designed by a world-famous architect called Charles Correa.Additionally, the palace houses the samadhis (memorials) of Mahatma Gandhi’s wife, Kasturba Gandhi. Sources suggest that both Kasturba Gandhi and Mahatma Gandhi’s secretary Mahadev Desai breathed their last in the palace premises. And it is because of this that their memorials have been safeguarded in the palace grounds.The Aga Khan Palace is located in a huge ground, and has five, luxurious and spacious halls, along with several lawns. The structure resonates of Italian architecture, elegant yet intricate and magnificent.Of all the rooms and features of the palace, its arches are the most beautiful, almost mesmerising to the eyes. Aga Khan Palace has two huge floors, in addition to a corridor which spreads across the entire structure. The palace is known for organising several exhibitions and programmes throughout the year. Most of these reflect Gandhi’s lifestyle, thereby offering visitors a deep insight into the Mahatma’s life. Moreover, it is because of this and Gandhi’s links to it that the palace is now also known as the Gandhi National Memorial Society. One of the most prominent attractions of the palace is the room where Gandhi stayed during his imprisonment, along with his personal belongings and pictures of the other freedom fighters. |
Appu Ghar, popularly known as “The Mini Disneyland”, is one of the best amusement parks in the state of Maharashtra. Situated at Nigdi in Pune at the foothills of the Shri Durga Devi Tekadi, it offers a plethora of opportunities for thrill and entertainment. Also known as Indira Gandhi Udyan, the main purpose of creating the park was to gift an eco-friendly atmosphere to people of all ages.The construction of Appu Ghar Pune started in 1989 and continued till 1992. Since 2005, the maintenance of the park is entrusted with the Pushpak Amusements group. The name of the park was derived from the famous mascot of the 1982 Asian Games held in Delhi, Appu the elephant. Operating for more than 40 years now, the park is one of the favorite destinations for both Indians and international travelers.The rides of Appu Ghar Pune have all been imported from Italy with high quality and safety standards. There are water pools too for both kids and adults to enjoy a cool soothing day out in the park. Along with the numerous fun and exciting rides, the park has a beautiful lake in its premises to sit and relax. You can also witness the stunning views of the hills adjacent to the park.